All Comments on 'Maurice Ch. 01'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
You're doing your Vodoo writting again... Snoopy Dance

And Thank God for it. This was not expected a vampire that is normal looking and short as hell. You are giving some other men out here some great hope as in when they can put themselves in the males role. The second page ending came way too fast so I'm looking forward to the 2nd Chapter. So wondering how he's going to woo her without the usual Vampire shall I say beauty gifts.... Ecellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A physical look at a male vampire from a 360 degree shift

Hi, Kal,

I like the shift to a more average looking male vampire. He is an interesting character as you are painting him in your story. I agree that the end of Chapter 1 was a little sudden, but you laid a great story foundation.

Please followup with Chapter 02 - Maurice.

Also, Mason really needs an update this story is at a crucial place; and I am on pins and needles to see what is next for Toni/Mason/Jaime.

Thanks as always, for another interesting story.

vt

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Kal

I like, Maurice just may get sexy by the end of this story!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

Maurcie may not be the kind guy I would want but I like where the story going.

Good Job Kal(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

I love it......so far lol. I'd like a day in that magical head of yours. Then I'll be sated.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Interesting start

It's a little different. I Can't wait to see where you go from here.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
I like it!!

All vampires being six-four with 8+ inch cocks is soo predictable... I really like the twist

jW0WjW0Wover 12 years ago
Ok ok I'm hooked

I love the .... I not typical cookie cut character.

whatilikeaboutuwhatilikeaboutuover 12 years ago
i pictured the guy off of seinfield

I like Maurice. He is a gentleman :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
So I like the storyline

and the mystery surrounding the girl but I just can't get past Maurice. Although you said once that he was average looking, the descriptions make him seem much more unattractive. Call me vain, but that kind of distracts me from the story. I don't need the hero to be anywhere near perfect but if he is just shy of repulsive, I'm not really going to want to read about him having sex.

I am definitely going to stick around for the next few chapters but I have a visual mind and I may not make it for the duration.

Thanks for writing though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm a fan...

At first I was disappointed that he was not supernaturally gorgeous. Wwhat'd tha point of fiction if it's so real? I can live life for that. But, I'm not supernaturally gorgeous either, so why should I need someone else to be-- especially of I claim to believe that insides are so important. So... I like it! I like it a lot! Write on sister! Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Maurice

Your description made me think of Danny Devito, LOL!! But you're such a fantastic writer I'll stick around. I enjoy your writing and look forward to reading the next chapter.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Yup....he does look like Danny...funny!!!

Maurice not only looks likes Danny Devito; he sounds like him too.

I like how he clearly states he doesn't give a fuck what the reader thinks. Love the directness of his character. I hope you will build on this super start. I really enjoy the way you depict folks keepin' it real.

Thanks for enjoyable reading. Simply love your products.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
My First

time reading you. I love your style of writing. This character is so upfront in my face, he just cracks me up, I love the guy. What he lacks in physical beauty his attitude more than makes for. I can't wait for Maurice to not only tell me more of his story but Regina's also.

I'm so glad to have found one of your storys on chapter 2(I'm catching up) then 3 or 4 when it's to late for me to catch up. I really do look forward to following Maurice's story.

thatgirllitthatgirllitover 12 years ago
Hmmmm...

As a writer, you were always a hit or miss with me. Either I really loved the writing or I didn't like it. I have come to realize that you write differently when writing in the first and third person. When you write in the first person the writing seems a bit forced or unnatural. You are a good writer but I think you could be better (get better) at writing in the first person with an editor. Just a suggestion.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Not sure

You are a very good writer. I'm not really into vampires, but i really like your writing style.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Nice Start

I am enjoying the wit and humor of Maurice, I had already completed Justine so I know where it goes ... Let's see how you get us there :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Maurice Series Info