All Comments on 'Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 01'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dagan732dagan732almost 12 years ago
I liked

That you used the concept of two souls or two spirits. I heard that term myself quite a long time ago and have always liked it. Other than that I love the story! I love wrangler butts and from what I see this is going to be a great sequel!

ikhneumonikhneumonalmost 12 years ago
Thank you for continuing the story!

I love Mitch and Darrin, and am so glad to see you're carrying their story forward beyond "Wrangler Butts"! Look forward to reading about new adventures as their relationship continues to develop.

One thing, though... "baby batter"? Really?

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago

SO GLAD!!

I read Wrangler Butts a while back when you finished the series and I loved it!!

Really happy you decided to do a sequel so we can see more of Mitch and Darrin. Interesting to see how Josh will fit in.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Keep up the excellent job!! 5 Stars

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago

So glad you didn't forget the boys!! I love these two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just one word!

More!!!!! I absolutely love these characters and look forward to seeing them grow into their relationship and new community. Hopefully you have plans to help Josh reconcile his physical, spiritual, and emotional needs too.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
Great sequel

Glad to be reading more about Mitch and Darrin and see a lot of potential in this new story.

modernreadermodernreaderalmost 12 years ago

I am very happy to see Mitch and Darrin again. I really enjoyed "Wrangler Butts".

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Agreed

Great to read about Mitch and Darren again and all I can say is watch out Kevin lol this is going to be fun to read Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Casey 1988

thanks for the new additon to Wrangler Butts... I love these two.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

wonderfull story great read.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I could handle a War and Peace length novel about these characters. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love Josh.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Great job!

This story just doesn't get old. Thanks for the continuation.

Oh and love, love, love the introduction of the new character, Josh!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous