Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"and Kevin Boorman has also joined our faculty in --"

Darrin sat thunderstruck. This was the asshole who had snuck around and yelled homophobic slurs at he and Mitch while they were graduate students. It had come to a head one day when they confronted him and dressed him down. Darrin let a small smile flicker across his face when he remembered Karen's vicious defense of the two of them as she ripped Kevin a new asshole.

Coming out of his stupor, Darrin realized the meeting had ended and most of the people were gone. He glanced over at Kevin again and was met with a predatory glare. Deciding he should at least make an effort at reconciliation he walked over and extended his hand. Kevin simply continued to glare at him and ignored the offered hand, which Darrin slowly let fall. By this time the room was empty but for the two of them.

"Anderson. I didn't realize you were here too."

"No, I didn't know you were either, Kevin."

Darrin cringed inwardly as Kevin leaned forward with an evil smile plastered on his face. "So I wonder how long you'll last once I out you and your little perversion?"

Darrin started to chuckle and it rapidly progressed into a full belly laugh. Kevin watched him with furrowed brows, trying to determine why he was laughing when he thought Darrin would be begging for his silence. Finally Darrin caught his breath.

"Go for it, Boorman. I told them I was gay during the interview, and about Mitch."

Kevin's face contorted, his lips moving soundlessly as he struggled to comprehend. Darrin smiled, turned and walked back to his office. Four days, he thought, at least he had four days of peace before finding the biggest problem he was going to have.

<><><><>

Darrin walked into the kitchen, paused, and listened to Mitch and Josh playing video games in the living room. Josh was never allowed to have a game system before, or a computer for that matter, but he was rapidly making up for lost time. Darrin and Mitch each had a computer, as well as a couple of different game consoles. But Mitch enjoyed the games more than Darrin, so he was glad there was someone to take his place. After a few minutes he let his shoulder bag drop to the counter.

Mitch looked up and smiled. "Hey babe. How was the day?"

Darrin watched Josh and noticed he didn't even react any more. At least he was getting more comfortable with the fact that he and Mitch were a couple. Turning to face Mitch he shook his head.

"Guess who the other new faculty is . . ."

"Who, babe?" said Mitch.

"Kevin Boorman."

"Our Kevin Boorman?"

"Yes, the one and only."

"Fuck!"

"Yeah, fuck is right."