All Comments on 'Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 10'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

Strong, beautiful and amazing as always! But I sure hope that Trent will stay long enough for him to realize that the guys are nothing like he's use to. And then I believe that Josh and Zach needs to have a serious talk. They obviously don't like the same things in bed and it might turn out to be or become a major problem...

Like the fact that the guys now have something more that pictures on the lowlife excuse to Kevin Borman.

Love the way you write, Red..

Heifel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Give it a couple of chapters and Zach and Josh will be history. I don't know what's going on with Zach but he certainly has issues. I can't wait until Boorman gets caught with his pants down, so to speak.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
I second that more....

Love it as always and it is good to see Trent calming down but god I can't wait to see Boorman get his comeuppance lol

It is cute to see the developing nuances of a relationship with Trent and Josh.. they do suit I do agree with Mitch on that

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

Loved it. I agree that Josh and Trent seem to be a good match and will eventually hook up. I am so looking forward to Boorman getting his comuppance. It's way overdue.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Well, you've managed to surprise me yet again: Zach turns out to be prejudiced and intolerant as well as a fastidious prude sexually. I still feel sorry for him for what's about to happen (even a clueless guy like me can see Josh and Trent suit each other better). But hopefully you'll send Zach off with someone who's either able to make him grow up and deal with his issues or who likes the silly twink personae.

At least Mitch and Darrin are still a great couple - very nice role models.

sweetallissweetallisover 11 years ago

As always i'm enthralled in your work. There's only one thing wrong .. and that's that we'll have to wait for the next chapter. Please keep writing, you do it so well!!

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 11 years ago

Awww, Poor Zack and Josh, it sounded soo nice at first but they are definitely not going to last with Zack's attitude and your setting up for Trent and Josh to connect.

Looking forward to how it develops. Just let Zack down easily, don't hurt him too much.

Can't wait for when Kevin gets the tables turned on him,lol

Awesome writing Red!

:)

Mik

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

cpme on bang out another exciting read

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 11 years ago
Good

I like where this is headed. But I still feel sorry for Zach. I don't want him to be blindsided when the eventual breakup occurs. I hope he gets help or a HEA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I like the story I hope Zach wakes up or Josh dumps him if things get very bad in the relationship. I feel more sympathy for Trent hearing his life story. I hate Kevin Boorman more now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Love the story - Hope there is more to come soon!!!

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

i think it getting good . but i do think a little sparkle has gone. your a fantastic writer but i can see much more with this. maybe its me but i dont seem to be able to enjoy it the same as i use too.

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

Just re-read this story and still love it. I really think Josh and Zach should break up. While they might have loved each other in the beginning, they don't now. It's nice to have someone in your life and I think that's what's keeping them together, but it also prevents them from moving on to find the right people for them both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

"the epitome of fidelity and love" – YES! THIS is why this story works so well! Why do so many writers on this site assume that promiscuity is sexy? It isn't – nothing is sexier than love. I'm loving the Trent character – lots of potential there. Love the "realness" of the interactions, like Josh and Trent not getting on, but seeing good in each other, Josh being willing to help with schoolwork, etc – life isn't black and white – it's mostly grey area – and the way these guys relate to each acknowledges that.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
True callings

The backbone of the story with Mitch and Darrin, their relationship, the faithful monogamy with true love and deep passion for each other... Add that with the compassion and innate ability to help others who are struggling, provide a true home, unconditional love, guidance and strong role models for young men who are truly in need - drawing on their own life experiences, hurts, etc. It simply amazing how you've pulled it all together so seamlessly. A part of me would love seeing these two men build up MCC, adding perhaps another little boarding house to bring in more so in need of their loving and kindness. That said, something would be lost in the intimate dynamics between the couple themselves, the men and their charges and the young men receiving their help.

Kindly pardon the rambling, guess I'm just thinking out loud. Such an incredibly impressive job from all angles on this story. Love it and hope that once these chapters end there are sequels to follow.

BTW, you're too young probably to have ever seen and old movie (yep from the old'n days, a black & white called Boys Town (I think). Obviously not about young gay boys or men but still a sweet story of someone else who dedicated themselves to others in need. I believe the guy who ran it was name Father Flannigan.

Anyway, as always, thanks for the great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous