All Comments on 'Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 12'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It Can't Be Over

I L-O-V-E this story and it's not just because of the smoking hot sex either. Your characters rock and the story line is believably compelling. Please say that you are adding a book three to Wrangler Butts...Pretty Puhlease. Trilogy's really are the new black.

Thanks for keeping me entertained over the months.

SLC71

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 11 years ago

Great chapter!

I hope there is more to come Red.

A third series showing the development of a relationship with Josh and Trent would be awesome.

Hope you consider it if you haven't decided already.

Excellent job as always.

:)

Mik

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetover 11 years ago
Third Chapter would rule!

Would definetely read another chapter of this story. We never got to find out how it developed between Josh and Trent. Josh really liked what he saw!! Keep up the writing, you are genius in the making! Thanks for allowing us to read your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

This is a fab story please continue!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 11 years ago
It cant really be the end, can it?

I agree with everyone else, this can't be the end. If its not josh and Trent, how about gordy and family?! Whatever it is, I hope its soon, you're too good to be away for long :) thanks for sharing

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 11 years ago

You write the most romantic stories. I know you have more to give us, especially since Josh and Trent's story isn't complete, so don't take too much time.

fulkit147fulkit147over 11 years ago
yes yes

Yes i do gave to agree with everyone else you must continue with more stories Josh and Trent are still open and what about Sam and Gordy you left it like something bad happen between to two.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 11 years ago
Gotta join the chorus ...

... and ask for a Book Three. Josh and Trent are becoming business partners. Sam and Gordy have twins and relationship troubles. Hope you aren't tired of the characters, Red, because we sure aren't!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
It is sad to see it end

I agree it is sad to see the end but that was a beautiful and perfect ending for these two but as cliffgirl said there has to be more to come with Josh and Trent.

No matter what I love your writing and can't wait to see what you come up with next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please

I agree with everybody.........You should write about Josh and Trent. You writing is amazing and I enjoy it too much.

reddirtwriterreddirtwriterover 11 years agoAuthor
It's not over

Hi everyone,

Yes, there will be a book 3 with Mitch, Darrin, Josh and Trent. I'm going to do a few short stories, and then the boys will be back in a series titled "Growing Josh". So stay tuned and in the meantime watch for the short stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lol

Thank god you sed there was gnna be a book 3 I about died when it sed end of series lol

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 11 years ago
THANK YOU

I have enjoyed your characters & story line so much. Trent sleeping with his gelding sent me over the edge in tears.

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

I wiil definitely be looking forward to reading anything you post. I love your stories and the way you write. There is a natural rhythm to your stories that makes them very real. That, linked with great characters and excellent plotting, puts you tops on my list of favorite authors.

easysmilingaleasysmilingalover 11 years ago
Thank you

I, too, am glad we'll see these characters again. Thank you for bringing them to life and sharing them here.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 11 years ago
Sad to see it end...

but *very* glad there will be more. :)

wishiwere1wishiwere1over 11 years ago
Gordy and Sam...

Are we going to find out what is going on with them? PLEASE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cant believe its over

i so look forward to reading this series. I wouldlook each and every day.

Im so glad that there can be a happy ending for some. It is so well written that you can believe that it could happen, Please continue to write I hope you will continue there saga in a new set of aventures for the kids and them.

Thank you! Thank you!!!

afrodita79afrodita79over 11 years ago
can't wait...

I'm happy how you close this book and I'm glad to read that there will be a B3 ...can wait to read more ...just a little sad that I have to wait to read it...hope it isn't to long...and also that you write a short story of Gordy and family ...hopping for a HEA read you soon

redhot93redhot93over 11 years ago
Can't Wait for more

Loved both of the series hoping there is more between Trent and Josh and also wanna find out what happens with these horses....so please keep writing I can't wait to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please keep writing about Mitch and Darrin, and Josh and Trent - great characters, we want to know how their lives turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you are the best author on this site, i love all your stories, keep it up. and thank you

lets have more stories, we all want to know how their lived progress.x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Gave you 5 stars for every chapter of this story. You write sex scenes well, but you write characters and stories well too - would love to see more about these guys, with more emphasis on story and character development, and fewer sex scenes (yes, really).

Would be great if the guys decide to have their own baby after all.

Need more on Josh and Trent too - lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

I love your writing and attention to detail.

I am going to take a short break and then dive into your next series.

I can't wait to see what you have crafted.

Your writing really puts me there not just as a voyeur but also as a participant in the story.

Please continue to write more!

Randee

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story.

I really enjoyed reading this story. You should publish it as a book. I haven't read many books any better than this. I do hope to see it continued. I feel part of the family and want to know more about their lives. Thank you.

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Aaaahhh thank you!

I was so excited to see you revisit the Indian Blanket flowers! Was even more pleased that Mitch didn't just brush off Derrin's observation, again, of the growing numbers. Sure, Mitch didn't have to buy in but I have to confess I was a bit disappointed in him before when he totally blew off the idea and even appeared to have cut Derrin off in mid sentence.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore these two. Derrin has grown immeasurably, it's been wonderful to see the development of his character. As for Mitch, what can one say? He's just hot! LOL And, love his risque and otherwise humor not to mention his brand of romancing his hubby:).

~~~

Awe inspiring developments with Trent and Josh. Love the scenes with Mitch giving them their own horses and the guys splitting the bonus between the two boys. Oh and Trent's enthusiasm in buying goats from Josh! That was precious.

~~~

Lastly, who cannot absolutely love the elevator scene. It seemed as you might of continued this series. At least I hope I'm remembering correctly. If so, sure would be nice to see where the story goes with Boorman. The only thing with him that gave me pause was the scene with gay porn & toys AND his being caught with an underage youth. My own hang-ups I know... am just so sick of hearing how 'all gays are pedophiles'. {cringe!} Please don't take my own issues as an affront to your writing skills and talent. I accept ownership and it has nothing really to do with your story. Sadly, we just all have triggers.

Keep up the awesome work and thanks so much for listing your website. Am very much looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the series

Was sorry how you ended the story.. i was hoping you would have had a bit more about "THE BOYS".. i was hoping that you would have had them getting very interested in each other...The continual sex between Mitch and Darren in all the chapters I found boring. I ended up passing through until you got back to the story. All the chapters I voted 5, the last I voted 3. I enjoyed both Wrangler Butts as well as Maverick Cattle Company. Love your writing, kept me excited to see what was happening...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Best series ever. Please continue it

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 5 years ago
Truly a great series!

A very good read!

Kmax1958Kmax1958about 3 years ago

Pretty cool story. I’m from the Texas/Oklahoma area and this is a pretty realistic version of the land and it’s people, red dirt and all! 5 stars, Cowboy!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

I so enjoyed this even more than The Wrangler Butts series. Outstandingly we'll written. A joy to read!

Bhamguy3Bhamguy3over 1 year ago

I have loved both series' with these guys and I hate to see it end. You are a very skilled writer and the story lines were so well thought out. To be honest, I am not a prude by any means but i skipped through the bulk of the detailed sex scenes just to get to the amazing stories

ChippedChippedover 1 year ago

Loved this story. Will there be more with the adventures of Josh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous