All Comments on 'Mavis and the Featherlight Ch. 01'

by VerySpecificFetish

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need more of this. Cannot wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need part 2 asap

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 2 years ago

Great start! But how did you skip the tag 'chastity belt'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I was expecting her to fall into a trap at every corner. I was expecting it to be like Pandora's box where her curiosity alone would create disaster but she seems to be heading to that end result not because "but I didn't know," but because she wants it. Yeah, the story could have ended if she simply took Rose's advice, but that safe zone extends far beyond that. There was no issue simply finding the microscope, there was no issue looking inside the box, there was no issue looking inside more boxes, there was no issue touching the content of said boxes, and there was no issue wearing and locking what she found. Probably could have worn it all weekend if she liked it so much. "Pandora's box" has so many layers, she could have had a tea party inside it. I'm impressed. It wouldn't be out of the question if Rose wore not out of kink but but devotion. I have a good feeling that belt was intended for Mavis since Rose would probably know she would be fascinated. Either it was her gift or it was a trap seeing as the microscope was hidden behind the boxes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous