Mavis and the Featherlight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This belt would be good for, she estimated... Quite long wearing periods. It was surprisingly comfortable, the soft padding inside and the rounded edges not really chafing her anywhere. Her fingers pushed and rubbed at the front shield, massaging the edges -- unable to get in. Again, she tugged and shook at it, her hands quickly becoming sore from the strength required to even tilt it slightly left and right. Her heart only beat faster as she noted with excitement how utterly impossible it was to even lightly touch the area the belt now faithfully and jealously protected. She tried for several minutes, tinting her body around and in the process noticing how it slightly restricted her movement -- And how the belt's weight made its presence known. Slowly, she sat down on the bed, feeling the metal become even tighter around her in as she lowered her skirt and tugged and pushed at it some more, before trying to crane her fingers through the hole at the back -- quite hopelessly.

The metal held her off very, very well. Tools might have helped, but a way to cut something that lay itself so firmly into her skin, while being so dense and thick and strangely shaped, in a way that was safe to the wearer -- such a technique currently eluded Mavis. That was okay, though. It was surely possible. And also unnecessary. No lock was unpassable, after all, no security undefeatable, and therefore, quite surely; no chastity belt was inescapable. Even if this belt, and the two others before it, had definitely been the kind of belt Mavis would imagine if asked to picture an 'inescapable' chastity belt.

Why did Rose have this? She stared down at it, her creeping, fluttering hands wondering the best way to tension the keyway as inside, the little doors began to creep open. She sighed, realising that the way she felt meant she was likely in danger of soiling the beautiful chastity belt with her juices; reluctantly, she resolved to take it off.

She reached for the red key, slipping it into the lock and rotating it to the left. As, unseen by Mavis, the little doors snapped shut, the belt popped open - falling off her and onto the bed, the gears rumbling softly. She gasped a little, feeling the cool air of the room suddenly rush over the part of her body that had before been sealed away, replacing the stale air that beneath the dome had become moist, and hot. She realised, then, how the tightness of it had been slightly restricting her breathing. But removing it wasn't completely a relief. Some part of her was, slightly... Dissapointed?

She looked down at the gears, slowly going from distracted to suspicious as she watched them continue to turn, albeit increasingly slowly. She didn't manage to get close enough to observe them properly before they rolled to a stop -- and the elf's gentle shaking at the belt failed to get them moving again. Still, she heard the ticking.

This belt probably did something else, but... She'd probably need Rose to figure out what.

She turned it around in her hands, balancing it upon her naked knees as she wondered about the lock. That was more interesting to her, after all. This one... She looked at the keys. They didn't strictly look, 'normal'. They looked strange in their own way, like the other keys. But... These keys were otherwise the most similar to the ones she had around the house. And the ones she made.

She looked down at the chastity belt, watching most of the little gears roll to a stop, though the ticking went on -- that was, until she again inserted the red key, turned it all the way to the right, and once again made the belt sputter, then go quiet. Slowly, she bent down, setting it down as she glanced over the transparent boxes under the bed -- more, and more, she noticed locks she'd never seen before. Challenges that she'd never overcome. Back, again, went her attention to the belt as she slowly lifted it up, and carefully shut it -- locking it securely. Quietly, the elf stared at it, contemplating, wondering -- until eventually, she made a decision.