All Comments on 'Max & Lili Ch. 01'

by MsLuLuX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Eve26Eve26over 6 years ago
Thank You Thank You Thank You

Thank you for continuing with Lili and Max. I have read Vision twice already and was checking if you continued with Lili and Max and you did!

Your writing is so beautiful and vivid and detailed and I would read it even if there weren't any sex scenes, but the sex scenes are beyond hot. You are the best writer on this site. Everyone needs romance and love in their lives and you provide it in abundance! Thank you for existing and please never stop writing.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 6 years ago
Can't believe you're back!

I was so excited to see you pop up so soon after the epic that was/is Vision, and I can't wait for what comes next.

Wishing I was as prolific a writer,

Kit 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Most sequels are a letdown but.............

I hate to admit it , but I was mistaken to even have thought that "Max & Lili" wouldn't hold up to the awesome literotica giant "Vision". This spinoff dovetailed right into its predecessor as the next work of the best author on this site.

For those who may have missed "Vision", do yourself a favor and take a little time and read it. Although "M & L" is a stand alone story, some insight may be gained.

Love it MsLuLuX, and know it will be but a matter of days before ch 2 appears. Can't wait.

mydarkestidmydarkestidover 6 years ago
You...

...have just roped me in to another of your wonderful stories. You are so bad for my work ethics for about a hour or two every week. But I don't mind.

LitLover469LitLover469over 6 years ago
Excited for this new romance!

These Wilde brothers and Lulu and Lili just can't resist each other can they? So glad to see this chapter up so soon! I hope we get to learn what happened between Max and Lisa because Max's claim that nothing happened doesn't jive with Lili's memory.

Right now, I'm side eyeing Max. lol

I love Lili and Lulu's relationship too. Lili can just call her up for help to leave a bad situation, and Lulu makes it happen. Lulu wants french toast and sausage for breakfast, and Lili makes sure she has it.

Can't wait to explore Lili and Max some more! And yay-- a little Lulu and Dax! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsLuLuX@MsLuLuX
5/2/2024 ok - Patreon page is finally live: patreon.com/Lulu770 - there's a little something there for the general public - nothing salacious - just life from the cat's view. 4/30/24 Sorry it takes me forever to post. I'm writing and re-writing as fast as I can. I get wr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Max & Series Info