Max & Lili Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
168 Followers

She still remembers the day she walked in on them.

Lisa was under the sheet and Max was on the bed running his hands through her hair and looking at her with heartbreaking tenderness.

A choked sob, was the only noise Lili allowed herself before she turned and ran. She heard Max calling for her to stop. She didn't stop. She ran like she was running for her life, jumped in her truck and took off. Max never caught up with her.

By the time she caught her breath a wave of intense nausea hit her and she veered off the road and retched until her sides ached and her eyes watered and she had puked up every bite of what had been her very delicious lunch of huevos rancheros.

Grabbing her canteen of mineral water from the truck she rinsed her mouth out and popped in a stick of gum and sat numbly for many moments staring at nothing as vehicles whizzed by at such high speeds as to move the truck.

Lulu. I need my Lulu.

Digging out the cell she called. Lili's voice was rough and almost dead as Lou came on the line

"I need to be gone from this place Lou. I need to be gone now."

Lou paused on the other end.

"Do you want me to come get you? I can be there in two hours if need be."

"No, I just want to come home. I don't want to pack or talk about it, I just want out."

"You got it boo-boo. Just emailed a friend of mine out there. His name is Dickie. Head on over to the airport and he will get you and your truck here. I will have someone pack up the apartment and get your things here and square things away with your landlord. I will be waiting for you. I love you little girl."

Lulu to the rescue as always. Me and my truck eh? Wow. Lili smiled faintly. She's a pain in the ass, but my sister never fails, something tells me I am going to need that.

And it turned out indeed she had needed Lulu. Especially when she found out she was pregnant for a man that betrayed her with her best friend. A man she'd never planned on seeing again.

Her brother and sister never questioned it and fully supported her and they got through it and she was raising Jackson on her own just fine. She'd often remarked on it to Lisa who as an only child would look at her strangely - as long as I have those two (Lou & Lenny) I don't need anything else.

But nothing fucks you harder than time and fate. It seemed like her time was up and her fate was in fact Max.

One look at him was enough to shake her to her core. Lili didn't consider herself someone with Daddy issues per se but there was something about Max that made her feel like a young person somehow and she had never minded it.

The things he did to her. Things she asked him to do.

________________

My god. Max couldn't stop thinking of the encounter.

Sitting on a chair with her straddling him in reverse, her back nestled against his chest with his dick wedged deeply in her tight little pussy. Her hot cheek turned and pressed aginst his shoulder, her slow undulations as she moved sensually. Her high firm and impossibly perfect breasts spilled into his hands as he tweaked the small nipples producing ever-stronger contractions along the length of him.

Being so deeply lodged in her tender little belly that it swelled with each thrust. The satisfying sensation of cupping a firm breast and plucking at the small nipple while the other hand reached around and pressed against her womb before trailing down to stroke at her clit.

He groaned to feel himself against his hand, him moving inside her.

Max felt her start to contract around him. Her whole body quivering with the pleasure of it all, causing her to groan loudly as he exploded insider her, his hand curving possessively around the swell of her belly.

It should have been enough, he should have been done, but he needed more.

He moved her off his dick and staggered to his feet and carried her over to the sofa.

Dropping to his knees between her legs before she could protest, he pulled her to the edge and opened her legs wide and slammed into her tight body. Pressing her thighs open with his palms he held her knees wide and well apart as he shafted in and out of her with such speed and force that the new leather sofa creaked with his momentum as her tender breasts bounced.

Lili groaned as she felt her pussy stretch further around him. He had her spread so wide that her inner labia stung, her clit was stretched down and tight as Max's broad dick rubbed against it with every stroke.

His eyes darkened at the sight of her small pink and brown pussy clutching at his dick each time he pulled back, watching it stretch and bunch as he moved back and forth with each thrust.

She knew a moment of such intense pain that she couldn't stop the tears spilling from the corner of her eyes.

"Shhhhh. Hush, now." He eased his hands down her legs smoothing her inner thigh muscles.

"Sorry love. I forgot how small you are."

Kissing her for many minutes during the pause, his attention and words began to work to their mutual advantage as her increasing wetness allowed the painful friction of his pounding to transcend once more into pleasure. She found herself rising to meet his thrusts.

"Harder, faster." Lili bit out the words between grunts. "Please, Max!"

He determinedly reigned in his own lust long enough to bring her to rapture. Hearing her scream his name, his balls drew so tight that he felt an instant of pain, before the wondrous feeling of coming so hard and deep inside her that he thought he could actually see her tiny womb swell completely full, unable to take even a drop more.

Damn, what a sight!

Groaning with pleasure, Max collapsed against her unable to move. The weight of him was surely crushing her, but he couldn't summon the strength to move for several extended moments.

He could feel the slight shudders still wracking her exhausted body. He finally pulled back to watch her. She was present, but not here.

Max found it deeply distressing to be so miserable and aroused at the same time.

The girl with the far away eyes. Eyes focused on something off in the distance.

------------

He had worked her hard. It was days later and she was still thoroughly sore, though she felt gloriously full and complete.

This is what's been missing. Allowing men to merely eat her out and fondle her to their hearts content hasn't nearly been sufficient enough. Not to mention it provoked at least two of them to violence. Calling her the worst type of cocktease wasn't an entirely unfair assessment.

However, Lili wasn't completely selfish. She still managed to more than satisfy the few lovers she'd allowed herself in the interim. She was simply unable to give her body over completely again after Max.

Max. Damn that man knows how to give it to you.

Shit! She jerked in the water and her floating was interrupted as she sank like a stone for a few moments, before spluttering her way back to the surface and treading water until she reached the side of the pool and hung on for dear life. She forgot to get the morning after pill.

The tightness of her and the broadness of him, over the course of the hours long event, had effectively squeezed the condom off. This led Lili on an exhaustive search, as she holed up in the bathroom for the better part of an hour desperately trying to fish out the condom lodged somewhere inside her, with him teasing her from the other side of the door and offering to help with the search. The laughter did him a world of good; he looked very relaxed and years younger by the time she emerged.

The effects of the laughter were immediately undone though by the look of deep hurt on Max's face when she mentioned the morning after pill.

The all-important pill she failed to obtain as she'd been sidetracked with Jacksons shitty school teachers and shipping issues at the garage. Shit!! She cursed loudly and smacked herself in the forehead again and again.

Remembering Lulu's story of Dax and his rh-negative blood being a perfect match resulting in her being easily able to conceive with him sent Lili into a mild panic.

It had only taken one slip of unprotected sex to land her in trouble before and get her with Jackson.

Shit! She hauled herself out of the pool and set about getting out of the house. First stop, drug store. For a damned pregnancy test. She smacked her own forehead in disappointed exasperation. Jesus Lili!

MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
168 Followers
12