All Comments on 'Max & Lili Ch. 02'

by MsLuLuX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'd rather wait for longer chapters, these short ones go no where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IT

Ignore all the haters about a short chapter length. I agree about 1 Lit page length is a little too short but 2 full pages is plenty considering. Love your work so much and glad to see you posting again - totally appreciate all the time and effort that goes into your writing - Thanks!!!!!!

jshsalvjshsalvover 6 years ago
Length

I have to admit I enjoy the longer chapters, however I do understand the constraints with your other writings. I have read them all and am enjoying reading this new one as much. I forgot who MM was though regrettably and hate to go back to your original story to find out. That being said, I am happy to get any length of these two ongoing stories right now. Continue your excellent work, Jokingly I say "QUIT" your day job if need be. Awesome, thank you for your mind and the way you express what's in it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally!

We have been waiting ages for an upand of course you never disappoint! I wish you didn't have a job so all you u could do is write to make thousands and thousands of people happy. Your stories are addictive. Thank you for writing even if it's not long chapters, just grateful that you are committed to the characters and readers!!!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHY DO MARRIED COUPLES TRY SO HARD

not to be compatible with one another, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ahhhh, I can breathe again.

Thank you. I got my fix of Max and Lili. Was starving for them. I hope Max chains her up and loves her til she cannot stand because Lili deserves it, Max has a lot to make up for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still Great Regardless of Distractions!!

MsLuLuX, you continue to pump out fantastic stories regardless of all you have on your plate. If you hadn't brought it up yourself, there would be no disparaging comments about length. Hell, 75% of all stories on this site are 2 or 3 pages long. Maybe the haters should have this site taken down.

Anyway, Max just tell Lili what really happen back in Texas six years ago, and get on with getting closer to her again. We can't have the remaining hot head, strong black Cajun queen left on her own. Man up Max.

Personally, I can wait a little longer for the next post if it's as good as this one or all the past ones for that matter. Love it.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Mmmmm????

I get you see this as a two part. But the chemistry you created between them begs for a final installment.

They still have a lot to work through. We still have not had an explanation of what he was doing with her best friend! This story has legs to it!

You write stories with pace but this one needs a solid finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsLuLuX@MsLuLuX
168 Followers
2.28.24 Just the facts here ya’ll. I have been writing my butt off. I have re-worked/re-written Dax & Lulu and added some. There’s a patreon page in the works and I hope to see you there. I am seriously considering taking down the entire series. Don’t panic, if I do that ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES