Max & Lili Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
162 Followers

When my eyes opened they landed on a finely bronzed specimen of man several yards over.

He was staring straight at me. That was different. Men looked at Lulu, not her. But ok whatever.

He is absolutely gorgeous! Bare chested, wearing orange and brown banana leaf board shorts, there is a fantastically wild and substantial tribal tattoo of a black and blue shark, stretching from his chest wrapping around his shoulder to the back, the awkward dance moves and amazing amber eyes.

Eyes staring straight into mine.

Lou followed her sister's spellbound gaze. And her head rocked back.

"Whoa girl! Damn! Oh, I do indeed approve. He's a big one though, you sure you can handle that?"

Making a hilarious show of hitching up her imaginary pants like Uncle Jack during his finer moments Lili licked her lips, nodded once and said, "You just watch me."

The champagne singing in her veins gave her all sorts of courage. With her finger she beckoned him and he came tripping the distance but advancing nonetheless, maintaining eye contact the entire way over.

She giggled when he finally reached her.

"See, Lulu? I landed a shark after all. Now what?"

"Shiiiit, dance with the man, pretty girl, dance."

And they had. They danced and danced and danced.

***********

She had drifted off to sleep in the car and he let her sleep for a while, just happy to be in her presence.

Her dream must be a good one, she looks happy.

Opening her eyes at that moment she focused slowly and gave him the most beautiful smile.

"Hello, you."

"Hello, yourself."

He smiled back at her.

Her smile faded slowly and he was so sorry to see it go.

"Don't go Lili, stay." He pleaded.

Looking at him several emotions crossed her face.

Suddenly her eyes popped and her hand flew to her mouth as she unsuccessfully tried to hold back the sudden and unwelcome return of that day's lunch of bean chili and corn bread, all over Max.

Max puffed his cheeks and exhaled slowly.

"So. Is this your way of saying I make you sick, Lil?"

She gave a wry laugh, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Shaking her head to clear it.

"Sorry about that."

She looked a little satisfied though, so Max doubted the sincerity of that apology.

He decided to roll with it.

"Eh, that's ok. I had it coming."

She giggled again. Ok, now we are getting somewhere. If I can get her laughing I have a shot.

But first - He looked around assessing the mess. He'd seen worse, been covered in much worse.

"Why don't you head in and get cleaned up. I will deal with this."

"But what about you? You can't drive around like that."

"I'll survive. Your truck will be as good as new in a few hours time."

"Ok then, I am going to have a shower and maybe a nap. I think I over did it today."

"I want you to go inside and get cleaned up and relax yourself. Because when I return we have much to talk about, you and I."

She gave him a look, but gingerly climbed out of the truck and went inside without another word.

Max looked down at the mess she'd made of him and laughed, nodding to himself.

"I had it coming, but damn girl! What the hell did you have for lunch?"

He took her truck to one of the more expensive auto detailers and had it thoroughly cleaned. Tidying himself as best he could in the restroom while he waited.

Truck? It's a souped-up station wagon is what. 2006 Land Rover Defender.

Lili however, is insistent that any vehicle with enough horsepower to climb a tree, which is what they use them for in Australia, is way beyond a station wagon.

She was in love with its blocky looks and the safe solidity of it, 9 times out of 10 if you're in an accident in one of these, you pretty much walk away none the worse for wear.

Not to mention the off-road capability. Perfect vehicle for hauling and hiding bodies in hard to reach terrain, she liked to joke.

This thing has a little more kick than I remember when last I drove it, and it looks like she's done something to improve the gas mileage.

Likely, the vomit would permanently stain his leather jacket. So be it. A badge of honor so to speak. Completely worth it, to see that smile of hers when she woke up, looked straight at him, realized it was him and smiled like that, at him.

*****************

Lili put on a kettle and found the candied ginger she kept hidden. She had to or Jackson would eat it until he was sick.

While she missed her baby boy, she was thankful for a moment's peace.

Shucking off her clothes she dropped them in the wash on her way to the shower.

Remembering Max's concerns about chemicals and solvents, she lathered and scrubbed herself thoroughly, even washing her hair twice.

Slicking in some conditioner she sat down on the showers built in ledge and took some deep steamy breaths as she thought about the Max situation.

He is trying very hard, but that still doesn't change a damned thing. He hasn't even apologized.

I don't have time for past shit, I have a baby on the way and a business to see to.

This pregnancy is already off to a much better start than the first one. I'm not nearly as sick as I was with Jackson by this time.

It's a wonder I even had that child, as the food just wouldn't stay down the first three months. I looked like one of those third world children all distended stomach and bones.

I seem to have an appetite with this one though. Lili sat upright on the ledge, oh god, I hope its not twins like Lulu. I couldn't take that. Just kill me now. Her groan of horror echoed off the tiled walls.

Lili completed her shower and made herself a pot of tea and sat down to think.

A baby. This is what I get for depriving myself for so long? I tried, for years I tried. In his presence for less than 48 hours and I practically fall over with my legs in the air.

Max. She sincerely resented him for turning her on.

She was tucked up on the sofa noshing on shortbread biscuits when he returned.

His eyes warmed at the sight of her in her robe and bare feet. Lili immediately regretted having given him a key for Jackson.

He dropped her car keys in her hand.

"Thanks. I can call you a cab if you'd like to get home. It's on me of course. I'd take you myself but . . . "

A sweep of hand gestures to her current state of dress.

Ah, so I'm dismissed. He groaned in exasperation. She's gone off me again, just that quickly.

He gave a heavy sigh.

"Damn it Lili. We are going to work this thing out."

Max left the room, walking not towards an exit but towards her bedroom.

Of all the nerve!

Stripping his clothes off dropping them as he went. Making a mess.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Max?"

"Getting comfortable. Can't shower in my clothes now can I?"

"Are you high? What's wrong with you?"

Max seems to have snapped a little and seems to be having a discussion more with himself than anything.

"You. You are what's wrong with me, Lili. I should have known better. Taking up with such a young woman.

You and that sister of yours - dancing like 'ladies of the pole'. Virgins should not move like that! How the hell was I supposed to know?

It's my owned damned fault for falling in love with you and letting you get away. I accept that.

What I don't accept is that you are hell bent on trying to screw it up.

Don't get me wrong I can handle you. Not sure if I have the mental stamina though. So for right now I am at the fuck it phase of this program."

"Love?"

"Yes Lili, Love! I am in love with you!" He bellowed with frustration.

"I don't know much more plain I can make it. I've tried showing you, maybe telling you is a better way to go."

With no small amount of aroused frustration Max reached for Lili and kissed her breathlessly.

"That is only some of what I feel for you, woman."

His kisses went everywhere and Lili went out of her mind as he desperately lapped at the pussy he'd been stroking to for weeks now, eating her through two howling orgasms that left her shuddering on the bed.

He finally pulled away kissing the inside of her still trembling thigh.

"I expect you to be waiting for me when I return, right there on the bed, just like that, legs open. We have much to discuss."

Stroking himself, he looked at the sated smile on her face and headed to the shower.

*****

The Author copyrights this chapter of Dax & Lulu as well as previous chapters of this series. The reproduction of any chapter of Vision or Dax and Lulu without the written permission of the author is expressly prohibited.

MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
162 Followers
12