All Comments on 'Maxine's Wedding'

by Menderman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
another married whore

I do believe Maxine will give it up to anyone. I'll bet she will even fuck the family pets.

It is every man's dream to have a wife like this. She would feel so much guilt from her escapades that a man could hunt, fish, play golf, or whatever interested him. If he had to fuck her maybe every couple of months or so, that would be a small price to pay for such married bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What are you Poms made of?

I want to know what Doughboy does when he finds Menderman shagging his Shelia. We Aussies would beat the shit out of sad puppies like Menderman, fucking a man's lady.

Bruce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great fuck story but...

He should have knocked up the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bun in oven

Hope she gets a bun stuffed in her hot little oven

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
naaa

the next one ought to have her head bagged and everyone shag her - a party favour hehe

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
Yes, but

"It is every man's dream to have a wife like this. She would feel so much guilt from her escapades that a man could hunt, fish, play golf, or whatever interested him. If he had to fuck her maybe every couple of months or so, that would be a small price to pay for such married bliss."

Dream yes, but because she is so hot! A bitch like this would NEVER turn her husbnad down, would let him preg her as ofdten as he wanted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wedding present

I think the young lady should be subjected to both sex in her pussy and bottom at least once each week.

Girls should understand they only exist for our gratification and should be honoured that we use our precious erections and semen for their pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Jesus... men are strange.

You all really hate us, hmm? That's okay, just to let you in on a little secret- we only put up with you for your paychecks and sperm, so we can have the children -we- want. Everything else most women want or need-- including those mind-blowing multiple orgasms that hit like a freight train and leave us smiling for days-- we get from other women.

Sucks to know that, doesn't it? Women are simply better at the game, for the most part, and God knows- the sex is better as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous