All Comments on 'Maxwell Takes Charge'

by HotYoungStud777

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't waste your time!

Don't waste your time writing any more of this drivel. Learn where and how to use commas, how to start a sentence, (with a capital letter, dickhead) and how to develop a story line before you try again. This isn't even good adolescent stroke fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Concur: Don't waste your time (or ours)

In addition to all the technical things that were discordant about your story, the plot just stank. No imagination, no interest, boring, obvious, and brutal. In addition, you misclassified the story. Raping ones sister is not an Incest story, it is a NonConsent/Reluctance stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lol

Who let it be published on this site?!

It was bad bad bad.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Shows Promise

It read like a first draft to me, but I think it showed promise. You might try the "Writer's Resource" section of the index to see if it might help you with your writing. At least you put a name to your story, which is more than I can say about the previous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bad story

Almost sounds like sibling rape, but in any case, your writing ought to be prosecuted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Funniest Part of this Whole Story:

Are the comments only. The story it self was just sad. I think the author... hmm I don't think that term can be applied, this person who has a loose grasp on writing techniques should finish high school and concentrate on his/her SATs cause you'll need to practice more if this shows what your writing skill is at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bad

very poorly witten. Great subject ruined by juvenile approach to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!

What a way to totally screw up a possibly very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
typical

another asshole that doesn't have enough brains to put a rape story in the nonconsent area. there are readers here that have been raped and do not want to be reminded of the hell they went through that is why they have seperate catagories stop sitting on your brain and use the proper catagory

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sigh

Written by a child for children.

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Lovely! (NOT!)

Nothing says, "I love you, sis," like rape.

Isn't it possible for a moderator to recategorize this? Or at least tag it better? In all the tags the "author" attached to this story, the RAPE one is missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Total crap

The writing was crap, the plot was crap. The stink is coming thru my screen it's so bad. Learn some grammar and take a writing course. "U" should stop writing until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What th fuck!!!!

that was not enjoyable.I was raped by my brother thank you for the painful memories asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awfull

That was rape. far to many girls will remember that. What a shame a girl never forgets her first time. i did not enjoy the story one bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pathetic

Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To much perfection

Completely slim but with 38C boobs? A virgin who wears a g string and shaves? Get a grip. You obviously don't understand bra sizes. 38 just means she has a massive back, not big boobs. Stories with "perfect" characters annoy me. And dont get me started on the quality of your "writing".

oSoftTouchooSoftTouchoalmost 13 years ago
If you'd like to continue writing, please consider:

Obviously this was bouncing around in your head a bit if you felt the need to write it, but please take a writing course. Describing characters blankly is not character development. 'First this, then that' is not plot. These are your two biggest problems. Frankly, it was an unbearable read.

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago

Yes the story was weak, but I doubt any of you people acting like assholes have posted anything. As for the female that was raped by her brother. I am sorry that happened to you and I understand your feelings, but if it is that painful for you, you should have stopped reading when he first barged in the door. If no one wrote a story due to concern that they would bring back bad memories for you little would be written. I also wonder why if the memories are so terrible you are reading stories about incest between brother and sister in the first place. Consensual or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
delete the trash

where is the damn delete button when we need it?? DO ALL READERS A FAVOR DELETE THIS PIECE OF SHIT AND NEVER POST HERE AGAIN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a bunch of worthless bitchy commenter's.....

No one held a gun to their heads, SHUT THE FUCK UP you Retards, get a life and get over yourselves. You may not like the story, but being goddamn fuck heads about it only shows you as weak and whiney and nobody likes people like that.

P.S. It is in the correct catagory, I have seen plenty more incest rape stories far more brutal then this one in the incest section and they are put there because they are incest. This one is tame. As for the rape girl, why the fuck are you in the incest section anyway, Looking to pity would be my guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still like it

keep writing

CalligraphyCalligraphyabout 11 years ago
Quick Fix

I loved it as it played with all the things I liked. Force, incest and possibly impregnation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
rape

no good asshole,pervert you re fucking sick just to write it,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I loved it!!!!

That was so fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
come on, guys, be reasonable

When his kid sister sees her big brother Max, "the sight of his fully erect, gorgeous 8 inch cock made her not protest." In fact, she got real wet between her legs. Max didn't need to rape her and keep on saying he was going to rape her. Seduction was the way to go. The talented author is a young guy, in his early 20s. The savage attacks by some self-righteous assholes have convinced HYS to turn his mind to other pursuits. Those of us who enjoyed his story are the losers. Fuck you, assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Uh....... that was interesting but to the person that said the author was sick.... you are the one to look it up, and read it.... so if he/she is sick then so are you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ummm....

Lost interest after the first paragraph, could have been a great story, but there was no development of characters, no plot, no buildup to the sex scene, you just jumped straight in to it...it was kind of all over the place, try reading the story out loud before publishing it to ensure it makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wish there was more sex talk

You should have talked about the sex more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WE NEED PART TWO

Seriously I’m fucking hard!

In part two she should get pregnant and he should take her daughter’s virginity too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous