May I Take Your Coat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, oh thank you, so much. But I can't do this to you, it isn't fair. No woman should ever have done the things I did this month and I cannot place such a burden upon you."

"Sandy... look at me. You could never be a burden, anything you may have done is not your fault. You can't prevent how your body reacts, please don't feel you are any less of a person than you were last time we met. I just want to do everything I can to make sure that it never happens to you again."

"But how, I have to accept these peoples' invitations."

"Exactly, so if I was to invite you on say... a two year holiday to France, you would have to accept my invitation yes?"

"Well yes I suppose so but..."

"Well then, if you want, I could do just that."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about, don't make me make it any clearer or I may invite you by accident and I want this to be your choice."

"You mean... France?! Really?"

"Yes, it's beautiful, far away from Mike and his friends and they make really good lingerie. Okay, the jokes in poor taste but still, you can start afresh there. Nobody will find you and we can do our best to give you as normal a lifestyle as possible."

"But you can't emigrate to France just for me. It's crazy."

"Sandy, if I let you carry on the way you are living, I couldn't live with myself. I am not a poor man Sandy, I don't need to worry about my job, I have no close family here, the only thing I have to worry about is you, so please let me help you."

"But this is so quick."

"Exactly, so ask me before one of your jerk boyfriend's friends gets there first."

"I can't believe I'm doing this but... okay, Tim, please invite me to France with you."

"It will be my pleasure... Sandy, how would you like to come and spend the next years on holiday with me in France."

"I'd love to, I mean I really would love to. Thank you, thank you so much."

It was then that Tim produced two first class tickets to Paris. He had planned everything, the taxi picked us up by the door and took us straight to the first class lounge where the Stewardesses had all been instructed not to mention my coat. The same was true on the plane where we spent 14 wonderful hours, chatting and sipping champagne over the Atlantic. 24hours after Tim had come knocking on my door, I was in a new country and starting a new chapter of my life.

Tim became my best friend, he never expected anything from me. Oh, and before when he said he was rich, that was a serious understatement. His net worth was estimated to easily land in the ten figure region and as such he purchased restaurants, shopping centres and bars which he reregistered as residential buildings under my name so that I would be able to walk around them in my own clothes and at my leisure. He made sure that my friends and family would always come to our place instead of us go to there. He even commissioned the finest tailors in Europe to design lingerie outfits which could double up as outdoor wear. Soon I had an entire wardrobe of blouses, skirts and cardigans all made out of lingerie material so that even though they still looked sexy and slightly revealing, when I had to go out in public, I could at least look halfway decent.

No man could have ever been better to me and three months after he persuaded me to change continents, I was finally able to persuade him to change from friends to lovers. And we never looked back. We were engaged the following year and Tim had a special chapel built in the garden of our mansion in Provence. Our wedding day was the happiest day of my life, Tim made me feel like I had a life again, like I was a real woman. He never once asked about the detail of that month between our first two meetings and thanks to him, on my wedding day I was the most beautiful woman in the room. If not for any other reason, for making that moment possible, I gladly gave him my soul.

That wonderful day in Provence was ten years ago next week, and even today Tim cares for me just as strongly as he did on our first day in France and I still love him with all my heart. The curse that was put upon has still yet to be broken, but these days I have even begun to look upon that as a blessing, for without it I may never have got Tim.

If you are reading this dear, please know that I love you each and every day. I dread to think what could have become of me if you had not saved me from my life and I thank God that you came into my life. You the greatest man I know, and the only person I ever have and ever will love.

May we be together for always.

Your Sandy

12