All Comments on 'Maya's Match'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A bit cartoony and in need of an editor.

The title says it all. Keep writing but get an editor to clean up your english.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it a lot!

There were some typos but overall the English was far better than most I read on here. In fact, I find it funny when people bash people for typos or the occasional grammatical error. It's a free story that no one forced you to read. If you don't like it just stop reading. Anyway, thank you for the story it was a good read.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Loved it

Hope that you will write more about Maya.... Lox seems to be an interesting character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel?

I would read a second chapter to this, it's really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That was depressing and should have been listed under rape

That was depressing and should have been listed under rape

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderfully pleasant!

This really was a wonderful story! A few spelling errors here and there, but the grammar was fine and the pacing of the story was great! I like the set up (not too long, which i appreciate) and the descriptions were well written, too. Not much dialogue, but that suited the story fine. I'd love to see a sequel or continuation, but this story is just the perfect mouthful of fun already. Thanks for sharing it!

Nemo18Nemo18over 4 years ago
Pt 2

Definitely need more btwn these too. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need a HEA for them. Please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...