All Comments on 'Maya's Story Ch. 03'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
husband watching

It is getting more lively. Cant wait for more. and more of her bushy armpits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yes!!!

I don't see this story going over well with the cuckold contingent here, but as for me, I'm lovin' it. The sight of this sniveling wimp watching his wife with a real man has been painted quite well, and thankfully the story is being told from the real man's POV for once. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

Well written, although I would appreciate more detail. Try to expound a bit more so we can see through the protaginest's eyes.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wimps Love This Crap

But men with their manhood intact never will.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEwealmost 16 years agoAuthor
Sorry

My apologies to - "Wimps Love This Crap

05/15/08 by Anonymous

But men with their manhood intact never will."

Must have been the day you have to write the alimony check to the woman that everybody else in town is banging. Maybe if you're in a better frame of mind tomorrow you can actually read the story, or have somebody read it to you, so you can understand it. Congrats anyway on that intact manhood, "anonymous", as well as your insightful constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Competition for JPB?

The plot line is dog shit and even JPB puts a little bit more character development into most of his stories. Better luck next time.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEwealmost 16 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the dog shit plot line

but I do appreciate you coming by and sniffing it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous