All Comments on '...Maybe I Just Imagined It'

by KingofDepravity

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ooo Ooo Ooo

When I lived in Chicago, a beautiful young black girl was in a similar situation on the "L" as it left the Loop going south. I walked up to to her, touched her shoulder, and said, "Hi". The guy immediately made for the door and got off at the next station. "Thanks, I'm Jean," she said, "but you really needn't have bothered. Happens to me quite often."

"I can see why," I said leaning forward and reaching for her lips. "You're absolutely beautiful." Then I kissed her.

We were kissing deeply after that first hesitant response on her part, Then, I asked where she was going."

"Home," she said. "I'd invite you over, but I don't think you'd be all that welcome in my ghetto. And you? Where are you going?"

"To work, though I surely don't feel like it. Maybe we could just drop off somewhere neutral where we can take some time off to ourselves."

"Okay," she said after a moments hesitation. "But I don't fuck," she added plainly. "I'm a virgin."

"Okay," I said. "Whateer you want, or don't."

Two hours later, however, that title was gone.

"Are you sorry" I asked.

"Yes, But I'm glad it was with you. You're nice."

I never saw her again, although I did look for her every time I rode the "L". But, well, I'm still glad I did interfere. Turns out she's been my only virgin."

Ooo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

What a silly thing to lie about on the internet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous