Maybe It's Not So Bad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shake him out of my head, and I snap back into my dream-turned-reality. I've got Halie going cowgirl on me, and she's slowly upping the speed every time she slides back down.

I grab onto Halie's sides and I push down and pull up when it calls for it.

"Maaaaatt." She whispers. She stares into my eyes, those deep brown eyes.

She tenses up and vibrates, and her cum slowly oozes out around my shaft.

"Ugh. Oh. Yeah." She whispers, biting her lower lip, and showing a pouty to me, all while staring into my eyes. Her eyes then uncontrollably cross, and then roll back into her head, all before shutting her eyes tight, and swinging her head back to face straight up at the ceiling.

She falls off of me, to my left side, with a gasp. She really can't handle much apparently.

Kelly leans down and spits on my cock, and jerks it lightly, lubing it up.

"My turn." Tiffany says with a big, wide grin.

She crawls over and straddles me, and slides me all the way in. She's obviously done this before. Her pussy is so tight, and her clit is hidden, barely poking out.

"Awwwhhh." She whispers. She grinds on me with her knees on the floor, she's pressing her small hands hard into my chest.

She picks up her speed and starts grinding violently. I feel it rising in my balls.

"Tiffany. Pull off." I tell her in a sense of panic. She doesn't get off, she just stops grinding, and makes me sit there with my pulsing volcano of a cock inside her. I don't cum, it just sinks back down. She sits for about a minute, slowly rubbing her mound, and caressing her clit. She has a thin, closely trimmed landing strip constructed of dark pubic hair. Nothing else.

"Remember. Edge some Matt." She says with a growing grin.

"Oh yeah. I forgot," I say sarcastically looking up at her.

She slowly gets off of me.

"Your turn Kelly." Tiffany says while climbing off of me.

Kelly crawls on top of me, and sits cowgirl. I guide my cock into her. She covers her mouth with her left hand, and moans quietly.

She slowly goes down, about eight inches, then goes back up again. She keeps her mouth covered. I turn to my right and see Tiffany masturbating hard, rubbing her mound with her right hand, and using her left to cover her mouth. I turn to my left and see Halie is facing me, and masturbating also. She notices I'm looking at her, and she grins, and sticks her legs out, and sets her left foot on my chest, and rests her right foot on my lips. I kiss her foot, sucking her toes, and licking the side of her smooth foot. She's slowly rubbing her clit, and watching open-mouthed as I fuck Kelly. The way Halie masturbates is so hot. The way her eyes begin to twitch, and she seems like she can't control her body. Her knees give little jerks and twitches. Another amazing thing about her, is how sensitive her clit is. When she's about to orgasm, she can't even touch her clit because it's so sensitive. Maybe I'll test how sensitive it is for myself in the future.

Speaking of, Kelly is starting to twitch, after about thirty more seconds, she starts bucking wildly, like breaking a wild, young stallion. She moans one last time, then falls backwards with a light sigh. My dick pops out and points to the sky.

All of the girls move and take a position. Halie sits on her knees, between my legs, and Kelly gets on her knees beside my left knee, and Tiffany is also on her knees by my right knee.

"I can't wait." I hear Tiffany whisper.

The girls all put their faces close to my cock, and start sucking my cock, so wildly to the point that I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

"Tell us when big boy." Halie says, staring into my eyes again.

They continue sucking and jerking my cock, leaving strands of spit all over it. Kelly reaches a hand down and starts squeezing and playing with my balls. All of the girls are looking into my eyes.

"Ok. Here it comes." I say gritting my teeth.

All of the girls put one hand on my cock, and start pumping in unison. They open their mouths, and hover their faces extremely close to my cock. The left side of Kelly's head is pushed up against the right side of Halie's head, and the right side of Tiffany's head is pushed up against the left side of Halie's head.

I clench the blanket. I face the phone at them, holding the phone at my right side. Now I can see their faces. I feel the point of no return, then immediately after, I feel it rising fast. All of the girls' eyes are staring into mine. I can't take it.

I buck as I cum, and I shoot hard, sending strands into the air but being caught by the faces and greedy mouths of the three girls.

"Ohoooo shiiiiiit." I whisper, barely keeping myself from screaming.

I keep shooting massive strands onto their faces, and into their mouths.

After only about thirty more seconds, my cum stops shooting, and starts slowly seeping out of the head. The girls all close their mouths, and swallow everything that I shot into their mouths. The girls look at each other, and start licking my cum off of each other's faces with small giggles, until there is nothing left.

"Wow Matt. That was huge. You really liked it huh?" She asks me in a whisper.

"That. Was. Amaaaaaazing you guys." I say looking at all of them.

They all stand up at the same time, and start looking around the room for their clothes, just in case my sister wakes up and sees her naked friends with her brother.

Halie hands me my shorts, and I put them back on. Everyone gets back into their sleeping spots, and cuddles in.

I put my hands behind my head. I lock my fingers together again.

Everyone stops moving once they get comfortable.

I stare at the ceiling, and shut my eyes.

12