Maybe She'll Say Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
629 Followers

"Okay, I need you to hold still now," Alex said.

"I know, I was just getting in the mood," Audrey said. She stopped the swing and held her place.

"Can you lift your right leg in the air?" Alex asked. "Point your toes at the window."

Audrey did as she was instructed.

"Now bend your left leg at the knee. Toes pointed down. There," Alex instructed. "Now lean back. Way back. Eyes closed. Perfect."

In that position Audrey looked as if she was in mid-swing. Exactly the look Alex hoped.

"Now hold that pose. Let me know if you get tired," Alex said.

Alex took his pencil and sketched out an outline of Audrey's figure. He laid out the outline of the swing-set and made sure Audrey was mostly visible between the swing-set legs. Alex worked quickly; he always did when he did outline sketches. After several minutes he finally had a decent outline of Audrey's pose on the swing. Now it was time for the pastels.

Alex was very meticulous about this. He took his time, carefully matching the correct shade of every detail in front of him onto the page. He added color and depth to Audrey's flesh, and slowly but surely, he brought the rough design on the page to life.

Alex felt strange admiring Audrey's body so scrupulously. Normally it would be frowned upon to stare at a woman's body for so long, absorbing every detail into memory, yet here he was free to do it as much as we wished. Alex stared at Audrey's breasts long and good, carefully matching the exact details onto the page. He stared at the shape of her butt, the curve of her hips, the shade of her complexion, until his image of her was an exact replica.

Alex could see Audrey's leg trembling; she was understandably fatigued from holding her position.

"You can rest for a minute," Alex said. "I have enough to go on memory for now."

Audrey let out a sigh of relief and relaxed her legs. Alex took this time to fill in details and work on the background, which he knew didn't have anywhere to be at 4:30.

After a few minutes of rest, Alex inquired if she was ready to resume her position, and Audrey recommenced assuming her pose as before. She was remarkably good at remaining still. Alex was amazed she was able to suspend her legs for as long as she did.

Alex realized he was smart to choose a lifeguard as a model. Audrey's strong legs made it possible for her to pose this way for so long. After ten minutes Audrey took a few more moments to rest, after which Alex was able to continue drawing her for much of the afternoon.

*****

"Ooh, Alex, it looks beautiful!" Audrey said in amazement. Still naked, Audrey looked over Alex's shoulder and admired his work so far.

"Well, I had a beautiful model to work with, so it just kind of came naturally," Alex said with a grin.

Audrey laughed.

"Thanks, you're really sweet," Audrey said, touching Alex's arm. Alex felt a tingle rush up his arm. She had touched him. He liked how that felt.

"I know you were really nervous about asking me to pose nude," Audrey said.

Alex nodded sheepishly.

"Are you surprised I said yes?" Audrey asked.

"Yeah, I really was," Alex said.

"You shouldn't be afraid to ask a girl things like that," Audrey said.

Alex looked a her in surprise.

"Really?" Alex asked.

Audrey nodded.

"Tell me something, Alex," Audrey said. "What would you ask me if you knew I wouldn't say no?"

Alex shrugged.

"Come on, tell me," Audrey said. "I want to know what's hiding back in that big artist brain of yours. I want to know all the dirty details."

Audrey twirled her hair with her index finger as she smiled upon Alex.

"I don't know," Alex said. It was strange how Audrey was really putting him on the spot, and she was the one who was naked.

"Yes, you do," Audrey said. "Come on, spill it. I got naked for you. Now it's your turn to expose yourself to me."

Alex had to admit, it seemed like a fair deal.

"Okay, well-" Alex said. "I'd ask you if you'd have sex with me."

Audrey showed something that was just a hint of a smile.

"Anything else?" Audrey asked.

"Well, that's the big one," Alex said.

Audrey giggled.

"Yeah, I thought so," Audrey said. "I bet you got pretty turned on, having a naked girl in front of you."

"Yeah," Alex said. "Just a little."

Audrey nodded.

"Me too. Come here, feel my pussy."

Audrey lifted her right leg, and placed her foot on Alex's chair, right between his legs.

"It's okay," Audrey said. "Go ahead and touch it."

Alex couldn't believe this was happening. Trembling, he reached out with his right hand and placed his index and middle fingers onto the lips of her labia. They were swollen and dripping with wetness.

"Wow," Alex said. He rubbed his thumb against his fingers to feel the wetness she had left on them.

Audrey smiled.

"What can I say?" Audrey said. "I get really turned on having a cute guy see me naked."

Alex blushed. He didn't know Audrey considered him to be cute.

"Thanks," Alex said.

"You're welcome," Audrey said sweetly. She nudged her foot deeper into Alex's groin, which he found quite stimulating.

"Okay, your turn," Audrey said. "Show me yours."

Alex looked up in surprise.

"What?"

"Come on, whip it out. I want to see if I got you hard or not," Audrey said.

"Well, okay..." Alex said, and unzipped his pants. Audrey set her foot back on the floor and gave an excited giggle as Alex took his fully erect penis out of his pants and displayed it for her.

"Ooh, it looks so nice!" Audrey said.

Alex was proud to have gotten such a complement from a girl as beautiful as Audrey.

"Okay, now close your eyes," Audrey said.

"Why?" Alex asked.

"I'm going to do something to you," Audrey said. "I want it to be a surprise."

Alex smiled.

"Well, okay," he said. Alex shut his eyes.

"No peeking!" Audrey said.

"I won't," Alex said.

Alex sat and waited to see what Audrey would do next. He felt her place her hands onto his lap and grab his thighs. She must have been very excited judging by the force in her grip. She massaged his thighs for a few seconds, before taking his penis between her index and middle fingers and softly stroking it up and down.

Audrey had a soft, sensual touch. He loved the way her fingers felt against the shaft of his penis. He hoped she would continue to stroke it longer and faster.

Audrey must have been kneeling, because Alex could feel her very close to him. He could feel her breath against his penis and scrotum. She puckered her lips and softly breathed onto his privates. The stimulation of her breath caused his penis to grow even more full and hard. Alex moaned softly. He heard Audrey giggle.

"If you liked that," Audrey whispered. "You're gonna love this!"

Alex froze in anticipation. She tugged on his penis slightly, and then placed her tongue onto the base of his dick. The wetness of her tongue sent a pleasurable tingle up Alex's spine. Audrey sensually ran tongue from the base of his penis all the way to the top. Alex exhaled deeply. Audrey ran her tongue around and around his dick repeatedly, and then gave his entire penis one long and loving lick.

"Ooh, yes," Alex murmured.

There was no doubt in Alex's mind that Audrey really knew what she was doing. She placed her lips onto the tip of his penis and softly kissed him on the head. Alex could feel the emergence of pre-cum dripping from the tip of his cock and onto Audrey's upper lip. She didn't seem to mind and continued to kiss his head more and more firmly, taking it ever so deeper into her mouth each time. And each time, she put a little more tongue into her cock kisses than before.

"Audrey, you are amazing," Alex moaned.

Audrey responded only by taking Alex's penis even further into her mouth. She ran her lips softly from the tip all the way down his shaft, using her tongue to lick and tease his penis once it was completely inside her mouth.

Alex opened his eyes at this point; deciding whatever surprise Audrey had in store for him was already being unveiled.

Audrey placed her palm onto Alex's groin and held the shaft of his penis between her thumb and index finger. She held it straight and steady as she took his penis in and out of her mouth. Alex moaned, and Audrey moaned as well. She seemed to be enjoying it as much as he was.

"Ohh, that's, that's-" Alex said, not knowing how to finish the sentence. He was reaching his threshold. With much more sucking, Audrey was going to earn herself a mouthful of cum.

"Yeah, do it, do it, do it!" Alex said, but just like that, she stopped. Alex looked down at Audrey quizzically. Audrey looked up and smiled.

"Okay, I think it's ready," Audrey said, rising to her feet.

"Ready for what?" Alex asked.

"To come inside me of course," Audrey said. She sat down onto Alex's lap, wrapping her legs around his waist. "Now let's get your shirt off."

Alex didn't resist as Audrey pulled his shirt up over his head. As soon as it was over her eyes, Alex could see Audrey's breasts displayed artistically in front of his face.

"Enjoying the view?" Audrey asked.

"Mmm hmm!" Alex said.

"Go ahead; touch them," Audrey said.

Alex placed his hands onto Audrey's breasts and gently squeezed each one. She looked down to enjoy the smile on Alex's face.

"You can lick my nipples if you want," Audrey said. "I love it when guys do that."

Alex excitedly put his mouth around Audrey's left breast, and sensually ran his tongue around the edge of her nipple. She giggled with glee.

"Now the other one," Audrey said.

Alex repeated the gesture on Audrey's right breast, squeezing both breasts with his hands as he took turns kissing and licking the nipples on each.

"Ooh, you have no idea what that does for me Alex," Audrey said.

"I think I have a pretty good idea," Alex said, as he resumed licking her tits softly and slowly. Audrey wrapped her arms around Alex's head and held him close as she enjoyed the attention he lavished onto her breasts.

"I have to tell you something, Alex," Audrey said. Alex stopped. He looked up into Audrey's beautiful eyes.

"What?" Alex asked.

"I think you're the nicest guy I've ever met," Audrey said. "I like you a lot. I never would have posed nude for anyone, but I knew there was something special about you. That's why I did it."

Alex didn't know how to respond. He had to say something to her. He remembered how Steve had warned him to leave any girl the moment she got sentimental. Alex knew whatever he said next was going to define his future with Audrey.

"You're an amazing woman, Audrey," Alex said. Alex didn't care what Steve thought. Audrey was something special to him. "You're also- really fucking sexy."

Audrey laughed.

"You're sweet," Audrey said. "Listen, will you do something for me?"

"Anything," Alex said.

"There's this little kink I got," Audrey said. "It's kinda weird but it really turns me on. But if you'll do it it'll really get me in the mood to have sex with you."

Alex smiled. He really wanted to hear this.

"What is it?" Alex asked.

"Promise not to laugh?" Audrey asked.

"Yes," Alex said.

"You promise?" Audrey repeated.

"Yes. I promise," Alex said.

Audrey paused.

"Okay. I really love it when a guy puts his pinky finger in my belly button and wiggles it up and down," Audrey said.

"That's not so weird," Alex said.

"You don't understand. It's like my biggest fetish," Audrey said. "One time my ex boyfriend did that to me while we were making out, we were fully clothed, and he did that and I almost creamed myself."

"That's awesome," Alex said.

"So you'll do it?" Audrey asked.

"Of course," Alex said.

"Good. Some guys think its weird and won't do it, that's all," Audrey said.

"It's no problem," Alex said. "Let me have a go at it."

Alex stuck out his pinky finger like he was a snob at a tea party, and touched it against Audrey's pelvis. He ran his finger slowly up her skin, further, further, until he reached her belly button. He could feel Audrey's body tremble the closer he got to her special spot.

"Here goes," Alex said. He slid his pinky into Audrey's belly button, feeling Audrey let out a gasp as soon as he entered. She only said one word.

"Ohhh."

Alex wiggled his finger up and down, slowly at first.

"Ahhhhh!"

Audrey closed her eyes. Alex wiggled his finger a little faster. Audrey's breathing became louder and faster. She opened her eyes and stared directly into Alex's.

"Fuck me," Audrey said. "Right now."

"Okay," Alex said.

Audrey slid her pelvis forward, until the tip of Alex's cock touched Audrey's pussy lips.

"Just sit still, baby, I'll take care of it," Audrey said. Audrey took Alex's penis, and slid it into her vagina. She lifted her pelvis up and settled down onto Alex's lap. Alex could feel his cock enter deep into Audrey's pussy. The soft insides of her flesh soothed his sensitive organ.

"Mmm, here we go!" Audrey said. She bounced up and down onto Alex's lap, allowing Alex to absorb the friction of her moving body. Alex placed his hands onto Audrey's hips, helping to lift and lower them onto his lap.

"Ooh, yes!" Alex moaned. Audrey's pussy gliding up and down on his cock was even more stimulating than her mouth. Not the mention the sight of Audrey's beautiful breasts bouncing up and down in his face. She was like an animal liberated from a cage, thrashing about in her newfound freedom. Alex felt much the same way. Fucking Audrey had freed a beast within him. His adrenaline soared as he unleashed all of his energy on enjoying her body for every drop it was worth.

"Oooh, baby, that's it!" Audrey shouted. She shut her eyes tightly as she thrusted herself hard and harder onto Alex's cock.

"You like that? Like that baby?" Audrey asked.

"Yeahhh," Alex said coolly. He squeezed her hips tightly.

"That's it, touch my body," Audrey moaned. Alex felt her hips, and reached around to squeeze her butt.

"You like touching my ass?" Audrey asked, panting.

"Yeah," Alex said.

"Good. Give it a good feel," Audrey said. Alex did as she instructed. Her ass was tight and firm. He loved how her fine cheeks felt against his open palms.

"That's right baby. Feel me up. Nice and good," Audrey said.

"Oh God!" Alex said. He felt like he might explode.

"Are you gonna cum?" Audrey asked.

"Yes!" Alex shouted.

"Good. I want to get you off!" Audrey said. She thrusted faster and harder, unleashing her entire body onto Alex. Alex squeezed her hips again, then touched her sides before moving onto her belly.

"I love it I love it I love it!" Audrey moaned. Alex very carefully worked his pinky finger into Audrey's belly button once again, and just as carefully, wiggled it intensely.

"OOOHHHHHHHH!" Audrey's body seized up and she screamed in ecstasy. Her legs tightened around Alex's abdomen and her entire body trembled. Audrey passed the shock on into Alex's body, and he was unable to restrain himself any longer.

Audrey sighed deeply, as Alex shot his load inside her. Audrey gasped and grabbed Alex's shoulders firmly.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Audrey whispered. Alex sighed as well and released his grip on Audrey's body. Both of their bodies went limp. Audrey remained still for several moments, and Alex simply sat and enjoyed her closeness to his body.

That felt incredible.

After several minutes of silence, Audrey finally spoke.

"I'm kind of sensitive in that spot," Audrey said.

Alex laughed.

"Yeah, I noticed," Alex said. Audrey laughed as well, and kissed Alex softly on the lips. She didn't stop kissing him for several minutes.

When Audrey finally climbed off of Alex and stood back on her feet, Alex zipped up his pants and stood up as well.

"So are you sure you can finish your painting without me?" Audrey asked. "I could come back, maybe Thursday after work if you still need me."

Audrey gave a flirtatious smile.

"I don't know," Alex said, smiling. "To finish a work of art, I might need you to come back again, and again, and again-"

Audrey laughed and pushed Alex playfully.

"Of course I'll come back," Audrey said. "Whenever you want."

"Really?" Alex said curiously.

Audrey nodded and smiled.

"So, can I put my clothes back on now?" Audrey asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, of course," Alex chuckled.

Alex watched as Audrey, glistening in the glow of her sweat, sauntered up the steps towards the back window. Even in the relaxation of having just boned her, Alex still couldn't help but notice her perfect ass. He regretted not posing her to see her backside better in his picture, but he had to choose one side of her to show and every one of them were gorgeous.

Alex put away his art supplies as he waited for Audrey to get dressed. She came back down the steps, fully clothed.

"Well Picasso, I don't know what grade you'll get on your picture, but I give you an 'A' on getting me off," Audrey quipped.

"Likewise," Alex said. "See you at the pool tomorrow."

Audrey stepped forward and kissed Alex once again.

"Good luck," Audrey said.

"Thanks," Alex said.

Alex watched as Audrey opened his studio door. As she disappeared through the doorway, Alex collapsed into his chair and breathed a sigh of relief.

*****

Alex stood with pride next to his finished piece, as the gallery attendees paused to admire it.

"Very stylish," a passing gentleman said. "A bit cheescake-ish, but a classic pose reminiscent of a 1950's pinup."

"Thank you," Alex said.

"Are you the artist?" the Gentleman asked.

"Yes, sir," Alex said.

The Gentlemen nodded respectfully.

"You have quite a talent, young man," the Gentleman said. " I look forward to seeing your future work."

"Thank you very much," Alex said.

Two young men wandering by stopped to admire it.

"Wow, she's hot," one of them said.

"Hey don't we know her?" the other said. "That's the lifeguard from our pool!"

"No it's not!" the first man said.

"Yeah it is, totally!"

The men walked off arguing as Alex chuckled to himself. He observed the crowd and saw Steve emerge from the throngs of people.

"Alex!" Steve shouted. "What's up, my man?"

Steve walked up to Alex holding out his fist. Alex fist-bumped him and turned towards the painting.

"What do you think?" Alex asked.

Steve looked up at the picture, and nodded approvingly.

"She's bangable. Nice work, my man," Steve said. "Good job on the picture too."

Alex rolled his eyes. Steve leaned in closely to Alex.

"Did you see the chick at the entrance collecting tickets?" Steve whispered.

Alex nodded.

"Yeah, she wasn't bad looking," Alex said.

"Nice lower half, I thought," Steve said. "Waist up she was nothing special, but waist down, I mean, damn, what nice ass and thighs."

"Who was?" JB asked, walking up to Alex and Steve. JB was dressed as a jester for his role in the campus play 'the Taming of the Shrew.'

"JB!" Alex said. "Rehearsals get out early?"

"Yeah, I thought I'd stop by and see your piece. Nice work, sir," JB said.

"Thanks," Alex said.

"So how many times did you fuck her?" Steve asked.

"Twice," Alex said. "She came back a few days later so I could do a few finishing touches on the picture-"

"And you did some finishing touches on her!" Steve laughed.

"Shut up, Steve," JB said.

Alex caught a glimpse of Audrey, who had just handed her ticket to the nice-assed ticket lady. Alex waved.

"Yeah, hey guys Audrey's here, I want to go say hi," Alex said.

"Go for it!" Steve said, patting Alex on the back. Alex walked towards Audrey, who walked alongside a frail-looking, middle aged woman.

"Audrey! Hi, thanks for coming!" Alex said.

"Hey Alex," Audrey said. "I'd like you to meet my mother."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Poma," Alex said, extending his hand. Audrey's mother extended her hand as well

"Nice to meet you too, Alex," Audrey's mother said. "Audrey's told me you're quite the artist."

Totzman
Totzman
629 Followers