Maybe She'll Say Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers

"I'd like to think so," Alex said modestly.

"You know, I used to paint," Mrs. Poma said, proudly yet with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Yes, Audrey told me," Alex said, hoping to come across as sympathetic but not patronizing. "I'd love to see your work."

"Yeah, you really should come over sometime, Alex," Audrey said cheerfully. "I'd love to show you my Mom's paintings."

"I'd like that," Alex said.

"And I'd like to see yours," Mrs. Poma said. "Let's go see it!"

"Okay, right this way," Alex said. Alex was a bit nervous allowing Audrey's mother to see his image of her nude daughter. He hoped Audrey had told her ahead of time that she was nude in the picture. Unlike what he had done when Audrey came to pose.

Alex brought them before his latest work, "Swinging Nude," and stood proudly to its side.

"Here it is," Alex said. He prayed she would at least say something. Alex didn't mind criticism, he could handle being told his work was awful, but he could not stand when a viewer of one of his works had nothing at all to say.

Audrey's mother gasped.

"It's beautiful!" Mrs. Poma said joyfully, She turned to Audrey. "Honey, you look fabulous!"

Audrey blushed.

"Thanks, Mom," Audrey said.

"You are a fantastic artist, Alex," Mrs. Poma said.

"Thank you," Alex said. Alex and Mrs. Poma talked for several minutes about techniques and inspirations. Mrs. Poma's eyes got wider and wider upon hearing all of Alex's ideas. Before long, Mrs. Poma excused herself to admire the other exhibits in the gallery, leaving Alex alone with Audrey.

"Wow, I haven't seen her this alive in years," Audrey said. "She seems so happy."

"Yeah, she seems like a brilliant artist," Alex said. "I feel really bad about her having to quit."

Audrey reached out and grabbed Alex's hand.

"Thanks for giving her so much to talk about. No one in my family really had any interest in art but her," Audrey said.

"Yeah, I know what that's like," Alex said glumly. His family was much the same way. "Hey, you think maybe your Mom would want to help me with my next piece? I mean, make suggestions and stuff?"

Audrey looked thoughtfully to the floor before letting her gaze rise up into Alex's eyes.

"Maybe she would," Audrey said. "Guess you won't know. Unless you ask."

Alex sighed. Always the lesson with Audrey.

"Yeah, I suppose no harm in asking then, huh?" Alex said.

"That's right sir, you've learned well," Audrey said, planting a kiss on Alex's cheek.

Alex stepped towards Audrey.

"On that note, I have a question for you," Alex said. "How would you like to meet me this weekend, for a dinner and afterwards, maybe some late night sex at my studio?"

Audrey wrapped her arms around Alex's shoulders, slowly moving her grinning face just inches from his.

"Yes," Audrey said.

Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers