All Comments on 'Maybe the Son Knows Best'

by markindy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
soooooooo damn hotttttttttt ! ! !

this is the most sex charged post on this site in months..finally a terrific writer..who gives women like myself...and real bi couples like us... a realistic.. erotic story..with bi stud/jock son and hot bi stud dad getting into hot bisex that is a major turn-on..and 99.9% is omitted in posts..always the same-old..same-old..the only element that would have made it even hotter would have been ..had ben not been a widower..and "mom" had been the catalyst that brought about dad/son bi sex with "mom" being tag-teamed by ben and jake and "mom" insisting on ben and jake getting into it with her..hope this writer continues to post telling us of similar families..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

I loved how Lidsay introduced the play... and then they experimented further... this was hot, and very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck loved it

Fuck I'm 70 straight but curious and so want some of that.Both Lindsay and son so fucking hot.Think i'll be hard for week

rasslerrasslerover 14 years ago
Great bisexual/incest story

Really hot story, loved the way it surprises the reader first with a unusual threesome and then with some truly exciting dad son incest!

Very well written too... I'm usually not much into bisexual stuff but this is one of the best bi stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too good

This is the first I am commenting on any story in the last 3 years that I've been on literotica and that must say a lot about HOW MUCH I liked it.. May be I would have liked to see them both continue it and repeat it more often..

MhoramIIIMhoramIIIover 12 years ago
Much fun...

Well, as a bi-dad with a gay son, this fantasy has certainly crossed my mind... we'll see... HOT nonetheless...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I can relate to this story as my son and I fucked a neighbor lady. She had never had a dad/son in bed together and wanted to try this. So, Dave and I succeeded in fucking her in the ass and pussy at the same time. I think she wanted more but we had this as a one-time deal.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Hot as fuck

Really loved this story. Me and my dad have fucked and sucked each other quite a few times. Very intelligently written and realistic.

soulfight_6969soulfight_6969almost 6 years ago

Really like your writing, 5 stars

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow

i liked the story. great sex, a little wierd - father, son, but good

kinkyfreakn386kinkyfreakn386over 2 years ago

AWESOME SEXY KOOL sweetie thanks for sharing sweetie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous