Maybe the Son Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was growing incredibly hard, and I couldn't blame it on the memory of fucking Lindsey. My son was fucking himself with a fake cock...and I was wondering just exactly what fantasies he had yet to fulfill. I was getting uncomfortable with my arousal over my son's sex play, and moved forward to close the door. A creak in the floor gave me away as it had done when I watched him with Lindsey. Jake turned his head to look at me...saying nothing as he removed the plastic phallus from his ass and using both hands to spread the cheeks out wide.

Nothing had to be said...the message was clear...I just wasn't sure if wanted to accept the invitation. I instinctively rubbed at my growing bulge as Jake rotated his hips...his well-lubed hole winking at me from across the room. The loose sack holding his balls swayed between his legs...a clear string of pre-cum flowed from his cock to the mattress below. At no other point in my life would a man with his ass in the air been at all appealing...but I was now staring at the young, muscled backside with growing lust.

"Do it...I want to feel it...use me to get off." Jake said firmly and calmly with his face pressed against the sheets.

My mind was racing a hundred miles an hour. This was wrong, very wrong. It was one thing to have occasional contact while being manipulated by a strong woman...it was quite another to make my son a sexual object completely on my own. Then again...he wanted it...there was no foreplay here, no intimate embrace or passionate kisses...this was sex purely for the sake of it. I knew I was starting to rationalize giving him what he asked for...finding a way to ease my conscience over something I knew I shouldn't do. Despite the conflict raging in mind, I found myself stepping toward him...my hand reaching out to grab the sagging sack and fondling his balls.

"Uuummffff...fuck, yes...do it, man...just fucking do it." Jake moaned as I juggled his balls and stroked his steel-hard shaft.

I no longer seemed in control of my motions as I opened my jeans and pulled out my rigid cock. I didn't even bother to undress as I knelt behind him and slapped my hard prick into the crack of his ass. Jake's ass-ring was already well lubricated and stretched from playing with the toy. I gathered a large amount of spit and let it fall onto my cock...spreading it with my hand before pressing the swollen knob to Jake's twitching entrance.

"Aaahhh...fuuuccckkk...sshhiiiitttt!" Jake screamed as he took a deep breath, gripped the sheets tightly and bit into the pillow.

His anal ring offered little resistance at first, but tightened quickly as the first few inches of my cock slipped inside. My hardened flesh was considerably thicker than the toying he was using, and may have taken him by surprise. I remained still for a few moments to allow him to adjust...when I sensed the initial pain was fading, I continued to slowly fill Jake's virgin chute. Jake did nothing to restrict my advance...but continued to moan and claw at the sheets until my pubic hairs were firmly against his ass. His tight hole was warm and inviting against my aching pole...perhaps not as comforting as a hot, wet pussy...but satisfying nonetheless. Jake's breathing was short and ragged between whimpers that sounded like a mix of pain and pleasure. I looked down at his muscled back and the toned cheeks covered in a thin layer of blond hair...finally seeing my own dick planted firmly inside a man's ass...my son's ass. I should have been repulsed...but I swear my cock swelled even harder and my desire grew stronger.

"Is this what you wanted, Jake...a hot cock deep inside your ass?" I grunted hoarsely as I grabbed his hips and pushed even tighter against him. "Is it what you thought it would be?"

Jake whimpered sharply as I pulled him closer. "Better...it's so fucking warm...so damn thick." Jake choked as though gulping for air. "Pump it, man...pump my cherry ass!"

I started off slow...retreating only a few inches before returning again. After a few moments, I could feel Jake's sphincter start to relax...and I began to seriously fuck him. The need in me was animalistic...this was no tender session of lovemaking...this was fucking...and I offered no attention to Jake's needs while satisfying my own. My thrusts were hard and deep as I reveled in the tight grip around my throbbing cock. Jake didn't seem to care, and often reached back to caress my balls as I slammed into him.

"Show me that hole, Jake...let's see that man-pussy." I said, hardly believing those words passed my lips as I pulled completely out of him. Jake's well-used hole seemed like a gaping chasm before I took aim and plunged back inside with one firm stroke.

"Aaarrrggghh...fuck!" Jake grunted as I buried my prick deep inside. "Oh shit...damn...fuck!" he repeated in muffled tones as his face pressed to mattress with every stroke.

Wanting a different angle, I kept Jake kneeling on the bed as I stood up, my legs at either side of his hips, and powered into him like a pile-driver. My orgasm was now imminent, and I offered him no relief as I quickened my pace into his constricting ass. I was sweating profusely, and heavy drops of perspiration fell onto Jake's back as I approached my final moment.

"Mmmmppphhhh...shit...fucckkk!" I cried out as I shot two heavy loads into Jake's bowels before withdrawing to cover his back with two more sticky ropes.

Jake wasn't far behind, and flipped over onto his back...jerking his cock furiously as my seed oozed from his asshole. Remembering one of Kate's favorite tricks, I shoved my finger into Jake's cum-soaked hole and massaged his prostate while he continued stroking. I had intended to watch him shoot as I felt the sphincter tighten around my finger, and his balls pull-up around the base of his prick...but a sudden urge came over me, and I found myself sucking at the tip of his cock. Jake seemed more than willing to let me, and pushed my face down firmly on his raging pole...causing me to choke and gag as I struggled to accommodate his length.

"Oh holy fuck..fuck..fffuuucckkk!" Jake grunted as he shot one heavy stream after another deep into my throat. I gagged repeatedly as his thick spunk filled my mouth and flowed down his silky shaft.

I swallowed much of his cream...more because I had to, than wanted to...and was surprised to find it not all that bad. Not something I'd want a steady diet of...but tolerable. I was spent, and collapsed next to Jake on the bed...my pants still just below my ass and drops of cum staining the leg of my jeans.

We both lay there for several minutes...panting and not saying a word. Jake finally broke the ice. "Shit...that was wild as hell. Please don't beat yourself up over this...I wanted this experience...I've wanted it since the day Lindsey pushed me into licking your balls...and I'm not at all sorry that I did it...or that I did it with you."

I paused for a moment...taking in the complete honesty and sincerity of what Jake was telling me. "I'm actually fucking amazed that I don't feel guilty as hell about this. I think we both look at it as just playing around...checking out new things. We're both focused on finding emotionally rewarding relationships...I'm comfortable knowing that this is not a lifestyle for us...just a passing thing." I replied, hoping Jake actually felt the same way.

"Absolutely...good to know we're on the same page. I'm perfectly cool with it...not that it's the kind of thing I plan to bring up at family gatherings...but happy to have it as something just between the two of us." Jake said, laughing at the vision of horror-stricken grandparents. "Is this something you could see yourself trying again...or more of a "been there, done that" one-off kind of thing?"

I gave serious thought to the question as I pushed my flaccid cock back into my jeans and zipped-up. "I honestly don't know. I've never seen myself doing this kind of thing...and really don't know what compelled me to walk in and not just close your door. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would...and that shocks me more than you can imagine."

We share more light conversation...getting more at ease as the minutes wore on. I slept very well that night...at ease with what I did, in spite of the societal code that I once valued and would have kept me from ever having that experience. What Jake and I shared, we shared as consenting adults...and I think that made all the difference for both of us.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

With only one day left before Jake had to leave for the next semester...I pushed him into helping me tear out some overgrown bushes and other bothersome yard work. It had been two weeks since our last encounter, and neither of us behaved any differently toward the other...it was nice that we were truly at ease with the things we'd shared. I had actually managed to find a date that was interested in playing every now and then...a very welcome relief, and someone I felt could develop into a very real relationship. Jake seemed anxious to get back together with his girlfriend, and I was happy to see him moving in that direction.

After wrestling with uncooperative bushes for nearly three hours, we were both sweaty and dirty. We decided to get cleaned up and go out for decent dinner before Jake finished his final packing. I had just gotten out of the shower, and wrapped the towel around my waist when I saw Jake standing in my bedroom...his hair damp and wearing a pair of tight boxer briefs.

"Things have been a little one-sided, and there are still some things that interest me." Jake said coolly as he groped at his cotton-covered crotch. "Lose the towel, dude."

This came completely out of the blue, and I was unsure how to react. My sex life had improved, and I wasn't in the same desperate need for release as I had been weeks before. I couldn't deny that I got some enjoyment out of my first experiments with man-to-man sex...but I still never felt comfortable that it involved my son...no matter how at ease Jake seemed with the whole thing. Although I didn't entirely approve, I sometimes envied Jake's casual attitude toward sex.

"I don't know, man...I think my conscience is starting to bother me. No matter how bad a case of blue-balls I might have had...I should have never used my own son as a means of getting off." I said, watching Jake massage his groin. "We're both in better relationships right now...it might be good for us to focus on those."

Jake just smiled, and shrugged his shoulders. "That's cool...I don't want to cause any emotional distress. You may not have been up for what I had in mind anyway. Lindsey put the idea in my mind of drilling a man's ass a long time ago...I thought about giving it a try before marking-off "messing with a dude" on my "things to do" list."

I had to chuckle at the idea that he had some kind of sexual experience checklist. "I appreciate the offer...and I'm not sure you couldn't have convinced me a week ago...but now that the thing with Cheryl seems to be going well, the situation is just different." I said as I pulled on a pair of briefs and grabbed my jeans.

Jake made no mention of it the rest of the evening, and we had a very pleasant dinner at a local steak house. I had to endure overhearing the phone conversation with his girlfriend on the ride back home...Jake repeating "uh huh" over and over again as she recited a list of things they should do on the return to campus. I silently shared his pain, as Cheryl was starting to become my social event coordinator as well.

I helped Jake with the last of his laundry, and we both went to bed fairly exhausted from the day's heavy work. I slept well at first, but my mind soon filled with a series of erotic dreams...the first centered on a variety of activities with Cheryl, but the last involved Jake and his plans for my ass. I woke up with a serious case of wood, and mildly upset that my subconscious was heading that direction. I decided to rub one off and tried to focus on the last incredible night with Cheryl. That worked for a while, but my mind wandered to snapshots of Lindsey, and then of Jake. As I tried to refocus on Cheryl, it occurred to me that I now had two fingers in my ass while slowly stroking my hardened member. "This is ridiculous." I thought to myself, as I got up and went downstairs to watch TV, attempting to calm my mind.

It didn't take long for late-night TV to bore me, so I headed back to bed. On the way, Jakes door was half-open...I didn't remember it being like that before, but I didn't really pay attention either. The room was dark, and I could hear Jake breathing slowly in his sleep. Just enough light filtered through the windows from neighborhood street lamps that I could see his athletic form lying on the bed. I'm not sure why, but I had a strong desire to just look at him...and was soon stepping carefully into the room. I made no noise, and Jake didn't stir as I stood next to his bed and gazed at the handsome young man his mother and I helped create. He was sleeping nude, but a sheet covered his lower-half, just above the fringe of pubic hair. The form of his manhood was outlined in the thin material, but I hungered to see more...just a peak, and then be done with this nonsense. I carefully slid the sheet lower, moving slowly so not to awaken Jake. His soft cock rested against his thigh, with the uncut foreskin covering all but the very tip...and his loose balls hanging low between splayed legs. My own prick started to stir just from looking at him, and I was disappointed with myself for indulging such inappropriate behavior. I almost wished I had given him what he wanted earlier...but knew that was something that shouldn't happen. I retreated back to my room...still horny as ever, and angry with myself for not having the willpower to suppress those urges.

I took a quick piss and got back in bed...the lamp on the other nightstand still on, but not caring enough to slide across and turn it off. My eyes were closed as I groped myself, hoping to get-off and put the restless night behind me. I was interrupted, however, as I felt movement on the bed...I opened my eyes just as a hand gripped the back of my head and my face was pressed into Jakes limp cock. He said nothing as he used one hand to force my jaw open and slid the spongy meat into my mouth. I tried to back away, but Jake held my head firmly as the flesh grew between my lips and began to push down my throat.

"The only thing I should hear from you is "stop"...and you had better really mean it...otherwise just shut up." Jake said as he pushed his growing cock even deeper, and his balls rested on my chin. I could barely breathe, and coughed as spit flew from my mouth and trailed down Jake's nut sack. "Don't let it out of your mouth." Jake commanded as he tore the briefs off my body and pulled me farther down the bed.

There was no need to ruin my underwear...but Jake was making it clear that he was in control. It seemed that neither of us wanted to see man-to-man action as anything other than raw sex...perhaps an emotional defense mechanism. We were soon in a sixty-nine position...his body hovering over mine. Jake licked and sucked on my balls before gripping my steel-hard shaft and swallowing me in one quick motion. I groaned in pleasure around his swollen prick as I felt my cock slip well past Jake's tonsils...his scrotum pooling loosely over my nose and eyelids. I was working on auto-pilot...not even sure I really wanted this, but apparently willing to follow through.

Jake wasn't quite as skilled as Lindsey at blowjobs, but he certainly knew what areas to focus on...in ways only another man could understand. He pulled away from my cock just long enough to soak a finger in spit and force it up my ass. My body jerked at the sudden intrusion, but adjusted quickly as I had been doing the same thing to myself minutes earlier.

"Lindsey made it clear that if I wanted to fuck her in the ass, then I should be willing to take it in the ass. The woman has a way with simple logic." Jake said as he pushed another finger into my rosebud and gripped my balls firmly. "But the real thing is a hell of a lot different than any plastic toy...trust me."

"Mmmmpphhh...mmmppphhhh." Was the only response I could make as Jake's cock filled my mouth and precum slid down my throat.

"Fuck, yeah...shit...you've turned into a real deep-throater in no time at all." Jake said as he stroked my spit-soaked pole. "Lick my nuts, man...I get the feeling you really like that low-hanging fruit." He continued as he slowly pulled out of my mouth and dangled his balls above me.

I didn't hesitate to fulfill his request...sucking one, the other gently into my mouth and tonguing the soft, hairless sack. Jake paused to enjoy my tongue lashing for a few moments before moving off the bed, grabbing me by the leg, and pulling my ass to the edge of the mattress. Jake then took both my legs and pushed them back toward my shoulders. "Grab your ankles, man...and hold them there." Jake said as he dragged his tongue down my thigh, over my balls and into the crack of my ass.

"Oh, fuck...fuck!" I gasped as Jake started eating my ass...his tongue darting in and out of my hole, then trailing over my balls, to the tip of my cock, and back again. In the meantime, he found the bottle of lube in my nightstand, as though he knew exactly where to look...working it liberally into my brown-eye with his fingers.

When Jake seemed satisfied that my ass was well stretched and lubricated, he rose from the floor and placed our two hard cocks together...gripping them both firmly within his hand. "Lindsey had a point...there's definitely a close resemblance in the cock department." Jake said matter-of-factly as he smacked them together and prodded my balls with his prick.

I knew the moment I half-way feared was coming as Jake took the lube and spread it over his engorged tool. "Relax, dude...it does get easier...even "stop" won't help you now." Jake said as I kept a grip on my ankles and he pressed the helmet against my reluctant opening. "If Lindsey can do it, if I can do it, if mom could do it...you can do it." He said sternly as he pushed harder against my hole.

I tried to relax as I my thoughts wished that Jake hadn't brought his mother into this...but this was clearly happening...my son was about to fuck me in the ass, and he seemed hell-bent on doing it. Suddenly, it happened...Jake's cock popped inside me and my body was overtaken by a jolt of pain. "Damn...oh fucking damn...shit!" I yelled as I released my ankles, allowing my legs to rest on Jake's shoulders, and gripped the sheets tightly...gritting my teeth as the intense wave of pain shot through me and began to fade.

"Holy fuck...it's so damn thick...it feels like I'm splitting in half!" I grunted as my body started to relax.

"My sentiments exactly...but you'll be amazed as it goes from horrible to incredible." Jake said in a comforting tone as he slowly pushed further into me. "Just another five inches to go, man."

My mind was having difficulty realizing that he wasn't even half-way inside...it seemed like it took forever before I felt his pubic hair come to rest below my balls. My cock, which had been rock-hard, went suddenly limp...and I was convinced that Jake had to be crazy if he thought this felt good. Again, I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw as Jake slowly retreated...leaving a few inches inside before pushing back in again. I would have never thought it possible...but by the third or fourth stroke, the feeling of his cock sliding against my prostate actually started to feel pretty good. I was finally able to relax my jaw, open my eyes, and take a look at what was happening.

Jakes hands were at the sides of my chest, just below my armpits, as his muscled arms kept his body above me. From a mirror at the foot of the bed, I could glance over and see his impressive cock sliding in and out of my body...a bizarre, but strangely satisfying sight as the muscles of his legs and back flexed within Jake's lean frame.