Maybe the Son Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers

"Now I'm really going to fuck you." Jake said as I looked up to his face and we stared into each other's eyes. His expression was determined...and I realized he was running on the same impulse that I was during our last encounter. At least he had the courage to look me in the eye...where I kept my distance, and treated him as barely more than a convenient piece of meat.

My son almost scared me as his rhythm into my bowels became suddenly deeper and more forceful. I expected the pain to return, but was shocked to find a feeling of growing pleasure. I let out a stifled grunt with every slow withdrawal, followed by a powerful forward thrust. Jake's chest heaved as he worked harder to fuck my tight hole than the effort usually spent at the gym. I could hardly believe it when my cock hardened...bouncing against my stomach as Jake's tool brushed my prostate, and his balls fell heavy against my ass.

"I knew you'd come around...you're not getting hard because you hate it." Jake leered as he continued pounding while using one hand to grip my pec and tease the nipple. "Hot...so damn, fucking hot." He mumbled as sweat dripped from his nose.

"I don't believe it...so fucking good...so damn good." I heard myself say, almost in disbelief, as I reached up to pinch Jake's nipples. "Come on, boy...fuck it...if you're going fuck a man...then fuck me like a man."

I should have kept my mouth shut...in fact, I'm not even sure why those words left my lips...but Jake's response was immediate. If I thought he was being aggressive before...he was outright brutal now. Pinning my face down to one side, he allowed one of my legs to drop as he held the other out wide, and managed to push even deeper into me.

"Fuck, yeah...look how you take all that hot meat up your ass...you've got one fucking hungry ass, man." Jake growled as I grunted with every push...gripping the sheets tightly and my eyes opening wide...his cock feeling as though it would push right through me.

After about six very deep thrusts, Jake pulled completely out...leaving my hole feeling like a huge chasm, and making me wonder if I could ever fully recover. Jake flopped onto the bed, lying on his back and pointing his cock straight into the air. "Sit on it...take that pole up your ass...time to stop playing the victim and admit you want it."

I sat staring at the swollen shaft as it glistened from the heavy amount of lube...wondering if I could voluntarily impale myself on something that I now felt relieved to have out of me. Almost robotically, I straddled Jake's hips, my hard prick oozing precum onto his chest, and my balls resting on his stomach. Jake's white-hot tool pressed into my ass-crack as he slowly moved his hips under me.

"Grab it...aim it...sit on it." Jake ordered sternly as he collected my slick precum with a finger and spread over a sensitive nipple.

Tentatively, I reached for his stiff rod...aligned it with my overstretched rosebud...and slowly re-stuffed my guts with his pulsing prick. The re-entry was nowhere near as difficult...and I was soon enjoying the feeling of warm pressure against my prostate once again. My own cock was so incredibly hard, that it seemed like I could cum without even touching it...and I avoided contact while developing a moderate pace on Jake's dick.

"Oh yeah...fuck, yeah...such a hot fucking ass." Jake moaned as he supported my weight with his hands. "Close...so fucking close. I want to watch you shoot...feel you clamp around my cock as you cum with me deep in your tight ass." He said while raising his hips...fucking me in quick, rapid strokes. The fast thrusts were more than I could stand...and Jake soon got his request. "Aaarrgghh....uuummppphhh....dddaaammmnnnn! I shouted as I barely touched my cock before a thick stream of white goo splashed across Jake's face...three more heavy ropes falling over his chest and arms. My sphincter constricted with every shot of cum, and gripped Jake's invading member in what had to be a vice-like grip.

"Fuuucckkk...shiittt...fuuucckkk...daaammmnnn!" Jake grunted with three forceful thrusts deep inside me...finally pulling me down on his lap, and grinding his cock as he shot load after sticky load within my bowels. I could feel the splash of hot fluid filling my insides as Jake's body twitched and wriggled below me.

I milked the last drops of cum from my dick, and spread the sticky seed over Jake's chest and over his face...his body shining from the very thing that helped create him. "Felt like I came in gallons...you might as well take a bath in it." I said, smearing the last of my load over his neck.

"Damn...that was fucking weird...but hot." Jake said, breathing heavily as his deflating member slipped from my ass with a sticky "plop".

"Yeah, well...I'm fairly sure I'll never walk the same way again." I replied while using a hand to collect the cum oozing from my aching ass and trailing down my thigh. I tried to collect my thoughts as I lye next to Jake on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Dad...thanks for letting try this...I know you may not be completely at ease." Jake said hesitantly as our heads cleared and reality came back to haunt us. "It was a curiosity thing for me, that's all. I sure as shit can't deny it has some appeal, but I can't see myself going this way again anytime soon. If it makes you feel any better...this isn't something I want to repeat. I enjoyed it...but it's something I can take off my list." He said reassuringly as he slapped my thigh, just above the knee.

"That's good...because I can guarantee it's not something high on my list. I obviously came pretty hard...but I think my ass will be a restricted zone for anything larger than my finger." I answered with a laugh. "Apparently, I was more curious than I realized. But you're right...sharing this kind of thing with you never sat on my conscience very well. I'm cool with what we've done...as long as this is as far as it goes with us."

"Consider it a deal." Jake said, as he raised from the bed...the softening cock hanging heavy between his legs. "I'm gonna' hit the shower and go back to bed...see you in the morning...and thanks again for a wild experience."

I did the same, and slept amazingly well. Jake was cheerful the next morning as he finished his breakfast...gave me a firm hug...and walked out the door.

++++++++++++++++

Both Jake and I were true to our word...neither of us relived the experience, nor did we pretend it never happened. My relationship with Cheryl developed into something great, both emotionally and physically. Jake cycled through a few more girlfriends...and I suspect may have a buddy from the gym that does a bit more than spot his lifts...though I've never asked for details. As far as we know, Lindsey managed to find a guy who's as adventurous as she is. All in all, things turned out much better than they had any right to...and I owe that to the realistic perspective that Jake maintained the entire time. There are fleeting moments when I fantasize about sucking cock...but have no plans to act on them. Then again...who knows what might happen if my suspicions about the divorced guy next door are true.

markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers