All Comments on 'Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 05'

by yelkaom

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 10 years ago
I am really, really liking this series...

Keep it going and them cumming. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Fantastic! Can't wait for more!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

This is really and truly an amazing serious keep them going I hope to see the father and daughters relationship blossom more:-) great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I wanna know what happened to the sister with the brother.

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Very good story. I fear the wheels are about to come off though. Lindsey is basically a madam and drawing the girls in to what seems orgy time. Personally I would prefer just Allen,Elena,Katie, and Lindsey as a family unit. If you want to have Lindsey and her brother a couple fine but keep him out of the family unit mix. I think in needs to be said that Elena is top priority. I just don't want the girls fucking everybody in sight, make them and Allen exclusive to each other with focus on Elena, Katie and Allen. I think Lindsey is totally in love with her brother and should screw him and be with him exclusively. I'll keep reading further chapters but if it turns into an orgy free for all I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I love this series and I hope there's more, and hopefully one or more of the girls get pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous