Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Elee. Would you mind taking my brother home? He's tired and I don't want to make him stay at the shop waiting around for me."

"Sure, which way?" I asked for directions.

"Well, it's about thirty minutes from here, so... would it be okay if you dropped me off at the mall first? I need to get back, I don't want to leave Katie by herself much longer."

"Ummmm... sure, I guess."

"You're going out to eat with Katie and your boyfriend later, right?" Gaven asked Lindsey.

"Ohh... you mean my dad?" I blurted out without thinking, realizing that maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that Alan was my dad quite yet.

"Uhhh, yea." Lindsey replied, giving me a brief glair.

"So, Elee, why don't you hang out with me tonight? I'll make you a nice dinner." Gaven asked me.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I glanced at Gaven in the rearview mirror.

"I suppose I am. What do you say?"

"Ummmm sure, that sounds nice. Though I'm not sure how hungry I'll be after just eating." I laughed while looking over to see Lindsey's reaction.

Lindsey gave me a wiry smile and a raised eyebrow in response. A few moments later, as we pulled into the mall parking lot, Lindsey motioned me to park in a reserved space near the back door to her shop.

"Hey Elee, will you take a few boxes from the store and drop them off?" Lindsey winked and motioned her head to follow her as she got out of my Jeep.

"Yea, sure thing." I replied.

"Need my help?" Gaven spoke while starting to remove his seatbelt.

"No no, they're light boxes and she'll be right back out." Lindsey responded and blocked him from opening the door.

"Oh, okay... I'd still like to sit in the front." He said laughing at her obvious lack of subtleness in wanting to speak to me alone.

After we entered the back room of her shop, she quickly picked up two medium boxes. "The top one has a bag of some overnight items in it. The lingerie is for you, the rest is mine, though you are welcome to use any of it."

"Okay." I responded. "You have something planned, don't you?"

"Well, yea... well I did, but I wasn't wanting my brother to know that Alan was your dad yet. I knew that telling him Katie was off limits would make him very interested in her. He loves redheads. I had asked Katie if she would be interested in hanging out with him tonight after we got back to your place. I figured that you and I would spend some time with Alan while Katie spent some time with Gaven. Then if they hit it off that maybe I'd switch places with Katie in the middle of the night without my brother realizing it was me." She sighed. "Now that's not going to happen."

I looked at her as she sighed to herself. Clearly she was more desperately in love with her brother than she revealed in our play session we had this morning.

"So... why don't I spend some time with your brother and get him real interested in me. Then when I leave to come home, invite him to come with me. You, Dad and Katie should be in bed by that time. I'll give him a reason to be tired again, and then sneak off and switch places with you when he is a sleep."

"He's going to know something's up though. None of your things are in the spare room."

"So... move some of my things to the spare room. And make it look a bit lived in."

"Well that shouldn't be hard, I've been in there!" She laughed. "I'll just swap some of your items for some of mine." She paused for a moment holding her hands to her chest. "You sure about this Elee?"

"Yes, of course I am, I know how important this is to you. Plus, I kinda like him... he's cute. He's like you reincarnated into a man's body!" I laughed.

"Now that's a disturbing though." She laughed back.

"What about Katie?"

"I'll let her know the change in plan. I'm sure she will be happy seeing how gaga she is over your dad. Oh, and she didn't know I was planning to switch places with her, so please don't tell her."

"I'll leave it up to you to divulge whatever information you wish to let her know... I know nothing!" I chuckled lightly at her.

*****

When we arrived at Gaven and Lindsey's place it was around four in the afternoon. Gaven was clearly showing signs of fatigue from flying, rubbing his eyes and stretching before exiting my Jeep. As he fumbled to get his keys out of his pocket, I looked the house over. It was a small but modest ranch style home, like most of the homes in this neighborhood. It had a quaint southwestern look to it, with a large two car garage and two bay style windows that protruded from the intricately detailed faux stone surrounding them. The rest of the surface was a sandy mud-yellow stucco, framed with dark wood on the corners and outlining the windows.

After entering the house, he opened the nearby coat closet, took his coat off and hung it up. Then, courteously assisted me in removing mine. After closing the closet door he abruptly turned, grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him ending in a kiss. Surprised, I tensed up with my arms springing out to my sides. Then, after comprehending his actions, relaxed, putting my arms around him and accepting his embrace.

"I've been wanting to do that since I met you." Gaven spoke softly after breaking the kiss.

"You are a very charming man... and kiss like your sister." I replied with a shy smirk.

He looked at me puzzled, still holding me tight against himself, but with his head slightly cocked back. "And how would you know that?"

"I just do." I responded with a wink and mischievous smile.

"So... you and my sister have..."

"A few times, yes... does that bother you?" I interrupted after seeing him reach what appeared to be an uncomfortable conclusion.

"I-I see." He stammered briefly.

"Does that bother you?" I repeated myself.

"Uhhhhh, no, no... actually it's a bit of a turn on." He replied as a peculiar grin came across his face.

As he said this I realized his manhood was pressing hard into my pelvis.

"I see... or should I say, feel what you're saying."

After realizing what I was referring to, he quickly backed away from me and apologized.

"It's okay... flattering actually."

After inviting me in and giving me a quick tour of their very elegantly decorated home. He offered me a glass of wine and we sat down on the couch chatting for a while. As time passed our conversation became more casual, straying from him to his sister, to their parents, to me and dad, and a few times to Katie. I tried to keep my answers somewhat vague but truthful, not knowing how much I should reveal about our little ménage de quatre. As the conversation went on it became more intimate focusing mostly on me and him. He reminded me so much of Lindsey, I could defiantly see myself falling in love with him. Eventually I found myself snuggling up against him, as we both dozed off into a comfortable nap; him against the arm of the couch and me with my head on his chest.

A few hours passed before I woke, my eyes springing open as my mind raced to recall where I was. Realizing that I was still lying in the same position I had fallen asleep, I eased my head up off Gaven's chest and sat up, still a little groggy. As he continued to sleep, I gazed over his body and features. Though his muscles were not quite as defined as dad's, he was solid and it was evident that he took good care of himself. Realizing that it was starting to get late and I needed to encourage his interest in me, as well as wake him up so we could eat, I decided to take an aggressive approach.

Slowly and gently I removed his belt and unzipped his pants. He stirred for a moment but remained sleeping. Carefully I reached in and pulled his penis through the opening in his boxers. It was much thicker than dad's, even soft. So thick in fact that my thumb and middle finger could not fit around it without squeezing it. It was also uncircumcised making the tip disappear under the forehead of skin. It was beautiful and made me question why people would want to alter it. I then used my other hand to reach in and position his boxers to expose his balls. I was amazed at how huge his sack was; each tactical about the size of a golf ball.

As I slowly fondled his balls and penis, I noticed only a slight stubble of hair. He apparently shaved his genitals with the exception of a neatly groomed patch of hair at the base of his cock, extending upward and thinning out toward his belly button. He must be very proud of his manhood to keep it so well groomed. I have to say it was very sexy and I was incredibly turned on just by looking at it. A shiver ran down my spine as I lowered my mouth over it. I could barely fit my mouth around it, taking quite a bit of effort to get it all in.

After only the briefest moment, his cock began to swell. As I slowly bobbed my head up and down, it engorged forcing my jaw open to the point that it almost hurt. At full erection though, I was still able to go all the way down on him. Even though he was massive in width, he was only about five and a half, possibly six inches long. Continuing to suck him, he gradually awoke from his sleep. As he did, I felt him carefully reach his hands behind my head, massaging the back of my head and helping guide me up and down his shaft.

I looked up at Gaven as I continued to give him a blowjob. His eyes were wide open and he was staring at me with a large smile on his face. After a few more minutes of this, I felt his sack tighten, his eyebrows furrowed, and then his mouth slightly open as he started to grunt. Just as I thought he was about to shoot his load, I let his dick pop out of my mouth, wrapped my fingers around his scrotum at the base of his cock, squeezed tightly separating the sack from the shaft and tugged down quickly causing a brief flash of pain and preventing him from cumming.

"What was that for!" he snapped at me as he recoiled from the pain.

"I didn't want you to cum yet. Just wanted to wake you up and get your attention."

"Well it did that." He exclaimed.

"You owe me a nice dinner... and if you're a good boy, maybe you get rewarded." I said in my most seductive voice.

"That sucks," he sighed at me. "I was just about to have an amazing orgasm and you snapped me right out of it... It's been over a week since I've cum last. And now my balls ache."

"Well, all the more reason not to blow it here. Isn't there somewhere else you'd like to release that?" I encouragingly questioned him.

"Uhhh... are you suggesting what I think you are?"

"I'm not suggesting anything. You'll just have to be a good boy and see what happens."

I then squeezed his sack again while I grabbed the base of his cock and forced it into my mouth. I bobbed a few times while massaging his balls before expelling him from my mouth and tucking his cock back into his boxers. I then carefully pulled the boxers up over his sack and zipped him back up. He look deeply into my eyes and pulled me up his body and kissed me while gripping my right tit. It was a deep passionate kiss sending another chill down me.

The whole process had made me so extremely horny, that I began to grind my pussy into his groin. As I did this he reached down moving his hand up under my dress and began rubbing my clit through my lacy panties. My wetness flowed right through the thin fabric, soaking them and his fingers and almost instantly bringing me to orgasm. I shuttered in his arms from the intensity, still locked in a kiss. Then I quickly grabbed his fingers, pushed the fabric aside, and plunged two of his digits into my wet tunnel.

I was so horny, but I knew that if I didn't put an end to this right now there would be no way to get him to dad's house for Lindsey plan. So, as I allowed him to pump his fingers in and out of me, I broke our kiss. "Would you like to put all that hot cum up inside me? That would be very naughty." I seductively whispered to him. "You would need to be a really, really good boy first." I winked alluringly.

He fluently got up off the couch while still holding on to me. His hand in my pussy practically holding me in place against him. He kissed me again deeply before releasing his hold on me and breaking the kiss. Then, he moved his fingers that were in my pussy to my lips and I sucked them in to my mouth and frenched my tongue between them.

"Would you like some fish served over pilaf with a sprinkle of feta and scallions?"

"Mmmmmm, I love fish." I said after sucking his fingers clean and popping them out of my mouth.

"I see that" He replied with a sexy smirk. "Care for some more red wine as I prepare dinner?"

"Sounds great!"

*****

After an extremely nice romantic dinner, Gaven asked me if I would like to spend the night. I made up an excuse about having to come back home because of things going on with dad, but that I would love for him to come over and spend the night. He thought that might be a bit awkward with his sister being there but, with a bit more feminine persuasion applied to the all the right areas, he agreed.

So, we quickly cleaned up from dinner and gathered our things together. As Gaven got an overnight bag together, I brought the boxes in from the Jeep and back to Lindsey's room. I then took the bag out of the top box and looked inside. There was a beautiful red satin one-piece lingerie with heart shaped G-string panties. Carefully examining them, I discovered that the heart on the panties and over the nipple areas was removable with Velcro.

Looking further down into the bag I discovered several personal hygiene products, a toothbrush and toothpaste, mouthwash, feminine wipes and ointment, a bottle of Massengill, shampoo and conditioner, hairspray, and a few other items. I also found a note, or rather a list of items and clothing. Apparently all things Lindsey wanted from home. So, I carefully went through her draws and closet and found the things she wanted. I emptied both boxes and packed the items into them to disguise them from Gaven. If he knew I was bringing her all these things it would look strange. When I finished packing them, I called her on the phone and let her know I got the things on her list and we were on our way.

After putting the boxes back into the Jeep, we were underway. The drive home seemed short with so few cars on the road. Despite the short drive, Gaven nodded off several times attempting to fight off sleep. After being out the whole day it was real nice to finally be home. After welcoming Gaven inside, I gave him a very brief tour of the house while putting Lindsey's boxes into the third bedroom. Dad's door was closed tight so I ended the tour and invited him into the living room to relax.

"Would you care for some wine?" I asked him warmly.

"Sure, sounds nice."

"Great." I replied while getting up, walking around the island and grabbing an unopened bottle of Merlot from the rack. "Could you open this while I go freshen up?"

"Sure thing."

"Glasses are up top." I pointed to the cupboard above me.

As Gaven walked over, I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and took off to the bedroom I had put the boxes in. After grabbing the lingerie, I headed to the hall bathroom to change and freshen up. I wanted to look and feel my best, so I quickly shaved my pussy clean, so it wouldn't be all stippley. Then, I put on the lingerie and checked myself out in the mirror. The lingerie was a bit tight in the bust, but other than that, fit perfect. I thought it odd since Lindsey knew my exact size, and it dawned on me that she got it for herself. After checking myself out, I covered myself with a bathrobe and finished up with a little of the perfume Lindsey liked to wear.

When I returned to the living room Gaven was practically asleep which gave me the perfect opportunity to sneak in and surprise him.

"Hey you!" I spoke loudly to get his attention.

"Hey" He drowsily smiled up at me.

"So I heard that you were a very good boy tonight and deserved some personal attention."

As I disrobed his eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Wow! You look amazing!"

"Well thank you sir, you're not so bad looking yourself." I replied while sinking over him and straddling his hips.

He carefully reached up and grabbed both of my breasts as I bent over and kissed him deeply.

"So, would you like some dessert, or are you too tired?" I said to him after breaking our kiss.

"No no. I like dessert!" He eagerly responded like a kid asking for candy in a candy store.

As he replied I quickly pulled the heart off my right tit, exposing my swollen nipple and shoved it into his mouth. He sucked and kneaded on it hard as I reached back and undid his belt and pants. After releasing his monster from its confinement, I positioned the heart of the panties directly on his rod and began sliding myself up and down its length. We both moaned in ecstasy as I ground against him. After a few minutes of doing this, I got up off him and extended my hand out to help him up off the couch.

"Why don't we take this to my room where it's more private and we can get more comfortable?"

"Um, yea. Okay." He said with a grin, then rather than taking my hand, wrapped his arm around my thighs and lifted me in the air as he stood up. I was impressed with how deceivingly strong he was, not figuring that he could pick me up with one arm.

"Whoa! Cowboy, I'd like my glass of wine before we head off to the sunset." I said playfully as I looked down at him.

As he held me there he reached over and grabbed one of the glasses of wine off the coffee table and handed it up to me, then grabbed the other. He then downed the wine, so I did the same. After finishing the wine he carried me off toward the kitchen where we set down our glasses and headed off to 'my room.' After entering, he closed the door and put me down on the bed. Then, he pushed my legs apart and dove into my panties, tracing the outline of the heart with his tongue. It was very erotic and all I could do was grab the back of my knees and throw my head back against the bed. Next thing I knew, he had figured out that the heart was removable and had it off with his tongue plunged into my depths.

"Ohhhhhh. Baby, don't stop!" I breathed at him as I panted and squirmed from the pleasure he was bringing me.

His tongue was marvelous as it snaked in and out of me, alternating from my clit to canal. As he continued to pleasure me, he pushed my knees to my sides, forcing my butt up into the air. Then, fit his mouth over my entire gash, sucking my petals into his mouth and rapidly flicking his tongue through them and over my clit. I exploded in a powerful ejaculation which he drank down as fast as it sprayed out of me. I screamed in ecstasy and felt like I would pass out as my body violently convulsed from his onslaught. While my body continued to shake, he released his oral hold on me and trailed his tongue through my folds, over my clit, up my mound, up through my belly button, up my abdomen, between my boobs, along my neck, over my chin and to my mouth.

Then, without warning, I felt his monster cock at my entrance forcing its way deep into me. I felt myself stretch wide, wider than I have ever felt before. The sensation was both pleasurable and painful as he drilled down into me, almost like when I was deflowered. We moaned into each other's mouths as his base finally pressed tight against my mound. In response to his abrupt intrusion, I placed my feet at the back of his thighs near his butt, forcing him in deep and preventing him from pulling out.

"Please, don't pull out... I need to adjust to your size." I gasped at him after breaking our kiss.

He said nothing to me, but instead started a trail of small kisses on my chin, over my cheek, down my neck and ending behind my ear.

"You feel sooo good. So wet. So tight." He whispered into my ear.

"That monster of yours was almost too big for me to take. You're going to break me in half with that thing." I playfully suggested to him.