Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yelkaom
yelkaom
75 Followers

"Does it feel good for you?"

"Ohh yes, it's just going to take some getting used to."

As he laid there on top of me, I began to gyrate my hips, grinding him around inside of me. Taking my movement as a sign that I was ready, he slowly pulled out of me and then plunged into me again, repeating the process over and over.

"How's that?" he asked, seaming genuinely concerned that I was enjoying it as much as him.

"Wonderful." Was all I could get past my lips, as I intently focused on this new sensation of being practically split apart.

Encouraged by my comment, he began to pick up the pace, now slamming into me like a jackhammer.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" was all I all I could say as a massive orgasm started building inside me.

After a few more minutes of this, he pulled out of me, flipped me over on my belly, pushed my knees up under me, and mounted me from behind. I was now receiving much deeper penetration, but still not deep enough to hit my cervix. But, deep penetration was not the source of pleasure here, rather, girth. He must have been nearly four inches in diameter when fully erect and my cunt, having now adapted to his size, loved the feeling of being stretched and pounded.

After several more minutes of being fucked hard doggie style, he bent over me, reached his left arm around me grabbing firmly on my right breast and proceeded to lay me down on my side, continuing his onslaught while spooning me. I reached my arm up and pulled him down into a kiss while extending my other hand down to massage his balls. I could feel them churning as I fondled him and soon his sack started to tighten.

"I can feel that you're about to cum... cum in me Gaven, cum in me hard and fill my womb with your sperm." I whispered to him as he began grunting. "That's it... fuck me. Fill me. Let me feel what it is to be a woman and release your seed deep into me."

As the words slipped out of my mouth, I felt his sack strain, pulling his balls tight to his shaft while his dick started throbbing. His face turned flush and he squeezed me tight to him, grunting like a wild animal. His cock slammed up into me and I felt it pulse in waves of pleasure. It was too much for me to absorb all at once and it sent me over the edge into my own orgasm. I began to contract around him, milking him as he continued to deliver pulse after pulse of cum deep into me. We both crashed hard from the intensity, laying there in a daze of passion and bliss and finally drifting off to sleep.

*****

I awoke with the sensation of liquid dripping out of my vagina and onto my inner thigh. Apparently, when he got soft while sleeping, he unplugged me and his man goo started leaking out. I chuckled lightly to myself and then looked over at the clock on the night table; it was three AM. I slowly got up, being careful not to wake him, reached over and turned out the dim lamp on the night table.

Quietly I snuck out of the room and went into dad's room. There, on the bed was Lindsey and Katie to each side of dad, all looking peacefully sleeping. I carefully walked to the side Lindsey was on and she turned quickly startling me.

"Hey." Lindsey whispered. "Didn't think you were going to make it out."

"Yea, I couldn't let my sweetie down." I replied with a smile as she blushed.

"Thank you for coming through for me."

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" I tenderly placed my hand to the side of her face.

"Yea ... it's now or never."

"Okay, follow me." I requested.

After the two of us made it to the hall bathroom, I sat her down on the toilet seat.

"There are some things that you may not know about your brother."

"Oh, like what?" She responded with concern.

"Well... first off, he's... very well endowed." I chuckled as I sat on the edge of the tub. "He's not as long as dad is, but almost twice his width... I felt like a virgin having sex for the first time when he stuck it in me."

"Really?"

"Yea, his balls are huge too. He must have filled me with a gallon of sperm." I laughed while spreading my legs. "Apparently it's very thick since it's coming out of me is gobs down my leg. See." I pointed to the thick glob of cum dripping from me.

"Mmmmm." Lindsey looked at it then proceeded to get on her knees and start liking and sucking it out of me. "Taste good."

As she continued to suck his spunk out of me, I stood up and began stripping out of the lingerie.

"Watcha doing?" she questioned.

"You'll need to put this on so he thinks you're me."

"Oh, good idea!" She said, as if she hadn't planned this all out in advance.

"And here, put a little of your perfume on so we smell the same." I said as I lightly perfumed the air around her. "Rub that in a bit so it's not so strong."

"Anything else I should know?"

"No, other than the obvious... don't speak and don't flinch from the size of his cock." I said to her as I helped her change into the heart lingerie. "Remember, he's already fucked me good, so he's not going to expect to have to go easy on you. It's likely going to be painful."

"Gotcha."

"Before you go in there, I just wanted to tell you, I love you... I don't think I'd help anyone else this way. I don't normally have sex with guys so casually. He probably thinks I'm a slut now." I sheepishly smiled, then sighed.

"Hey... I love you too, especially for putting yourself out there for me. I won't forget it, regardless of how things end up between him and me, or you and him." She looked me deep in the eyes, hugged me and then kissed me very passionately. After breaking our kiss, she hugged me tightly again. "Well, I think I'm ready. Wish me luck!"

"Luck!" I chuckled at her.

Carefully we crept down the hall and she opened the door, gave me a quick kiss, then stepped into the room and was gone. I stood there quietly listening for several minutes. Not hearing anything, I assumed she successfully made it into bed. I felt a little bad about not being upfront with Gaven about all of this, but I knew that Lindsey felt there was no other way. Listening for a moment more, I turned, went down the hall and into dad's room.

After climbing into bed, dad turned putting his arm over me.

"How was your date?" he quietly whispered at me.

"Good. I had a good time. Gaven is a really nice guy. Personality wise, he is almost identical to Lindsey."

As we laid there, dad leaned into me, spooning me. Softly, he began massaging me over my whole upper body, slowly working his way down to my nether lips.

"Carful, I'm a little sore down there."

"He fucked you good, huh?"

"Ummm, yea, you could say that. But I could use a little soft oil and some nice easy stroking. If you know what I mean."

"Reach into the drawer there, there is a bottle of some cream that should do the trick." He whispered into my ear.

After I reached into the drawer and pulled the bottle out, I looked it over. It had no label on it and smelled of lilac. I turned my head to look up at him, smiled, and handed him the bottle. After applying a generous amount to his fingers, he handed it back to me, motioning to put it on the table. After doing so, he moved his hand back down to my pussy, pressing his fingers up into me. Slowly he worked the cream around spreading it over my labia and clit. It felt cool and tingly at first, then warm and soothing. My soreness seemed to melt away.

"One of your homeopathic concoctions?" I asked. Turning my head to see his response.

"Um, is it working?"

"Yes, it feels nice. It's actually kinda turning me on." I said in a hushed giggle, then pulled him into a kiss.

As he continued to rub and stimulate me, the sensation from the cream seemed to travel through my whole body.

"Wow! what's in that stuff. It feels amazing."

"A bit of this and that... completely safe. Developed by a woman professor I know."

After rubbing my pussy, he then proceeded to rub the cream over my boobs. It tingled making my nipples stand erect. As he continued to massage my tits the coolness dissipated and the warmth crept in spreading through my whole upper chest. While doing this, I felt him shift his pelvis and I knew he was about to penetrate me. I kissed him again as I felt the head of his penis slip past my velvet folds and slide deep into me with no resistance. Its thickness perfectly matching my size, like a hand to a finely craft glove, we fit perfect together. I yearned to feel his head press against my cervix, so I shifted my hips to allow him to pump farther into my depths. I purred in contentment as his rod stimulated the very core of my soul. We continued like this for what seemed like fifteen or twenty minutes, slowly gliding in and out of me, gradually building to an inevitable climax, threating to unleash its furry on me.

"Fuck me daddy, make me explode all over your cock." I whispered to him as he continued to spoon me.

"Ohhh angel, I love you. Daddy is about to cum deep in your pussy again."

"Cum in me daddy, fill me with your love."

Just then, I felt him explode deep into me, his cum coating my insides and sending me into an abyssal orgasm, my pussy clenching down on his manhood in uncontrollable spasms. I squirted hard, soaking the bed sheet beneath us as he shot the last few pulses of his semen in to me. I fell asleep feeling safe in his arms as he continued to gently caressed my body and pump into me.

*****

Please remember to vote (just click or tap on the stars below) and provide feedback (if you have more time) to this story to show your support! Thanks :)

yelkaom
yelkaom
75 Followers