Me & Danny Williams

Story Info
Sex fantasy about Danny Williams from Hawaii 5-0.
6.1k words
4.75
6.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the newest member of the squad, I was the gofer. Not that it was really a hardship. I was working with a couple really hot guys. I had been selected by the commander himself.

I was the newest member of 5-O! I still couldn't believe it. I wasn't even out of the Corps yet, when I got a phone call asking for a meet with Lt. Commander McGarrett. Out of curiosity, I did go.

I showed up in my "civvies", as it was my furlough. My idea of civilian attire was a pair of denim cut-offs that showed my legs off to maximum tan effect and a sports bra and wife-beater tank top; also to get as much sun as possible. I wore flat sandals on my feet so I could move quickly if I needed to. I wanted the sun, not some jerk coming onto me.

I sat on the sand at Kuhio Beach, waiting for the Commander to show. I got there before sunup just to be able to take a swim out a mile and back with time left to soak up some glorious morning sun.

I was laying on the sand in just my shorts and my sports bra feeling the sun all over my body when it got a little darker all of a sudden. I raised one hand to shade my eyes and looked up. The commander was standing there in boarding shorts and nothing else. I loosed my hold on the knife I had sheathed under my left butt cheek.

"Commander," I said as I started to stand up.

"Lieutenant," he replied. "Care for some help up?"

"No thanks, sir" I replied. To prove a point, I flipped up from an almost prone position and landed lightly on my feet. I leaned down and grabbed my tank top to put it on. I also grabbed the diving knife that I had brought along for self protection. I strapped it to my waist and right thigh while he watched.

"So, Commander" I asked as I clipped on the knife with the waist and thigh fasteners. "What can I do for you? You called me after all."

"How would you like to go into law enforcement?" McGarrett asked me.

"Seriously? Me? Are you nuts?" I replied. "You have read my file, haven't you?"

"To quote your file, 'has problems with male authority and following orders,' to put it short and sweet" He said in a brusque tone.

"And you want me to come and work for you? You really have a screw loose." I said and started for my jeep.

He grabbed my arm, which I wasn't prepared for. Without thinking, I tried to throw a roundhouse punch to get him to let go. He countered and pinned my arm behind me. When I started to panic, I twisted away and tried to kick him in the head, but he caught my foot and pushed me to the ground. He pinned me to the ground and my struggles began in earnest.. I went for my knife before I realized what I was doing.

"Stand to, Lieutenant." McGarrett barked. "I'm not here to hurt you. Just to talk with you."

My hand froze on the handle of my knife. I finally came out of the haze it was in. I looked at the commander and saw that his lip was bleeding from where I had connected in my struggles.

I went limp and he got off me and backed up to stop about 4 feet away. He swiped the blood of his mouth with the back of a hand.

I slowly got to my feet, all the while watching him to see what would happen. Hoping that he couldn't guess the reason for why the struggles had happened in the first place. But my hope went out the window when he spoke to me again.

"How long did they have you, Lieutenant?" He asked in a quiet voice.

"Long enough to cause me problems, sir." I replied in a muted tone. "But I didn't let it get to me in front of them, sir. The fugue states started after I got back."

"And that would be the 'problem with male authority' that has you getting a dishonourable discharge? Why didn't you tell anybody?" McGarrett asked.

"And let the Corps know that I was weak, sir? Not fucking likely." I snarled. "The corps is all I know. All I know how to do is hurt anybody that grabs me."

"You get discharged in 2 weeks. Apply to 5-O. I'll make sure you get on the team. With your skill set, it's where you belong. I can help with the fugue states. I've been there, done that. Not for the same reasons, but the states themselves." He said in a now normal voice.

"Why? Why would you want help me, Commander?" I asked, sitting on a boulder at the top of the beach. "I'm an all round screw-up. Everybody says so."

"You've got cause. But not telling anybody doesn't help." he responded. "I know why you punched your CO first chance you got when you got back to base. And by the way, call me Steve."

"Think about it, Sam. Let me know after you've been discharged." Steve got up and started walking to the parking lot. "I'm sure we can help you keep from hurting people that don't deserve it."

****

That was 6 months ago. The team was grabbing some downtime and drinks at an out of the way watering hole over by Diamond Head. We were letting off steam after a particularly trying case. The whole team was there, even Williams. Which kind of surprised me, considering he seemed kind of stuffy and tight-assed. Although, after knocking back a couple of beers, he seemed almost likable.

While I was waiting for drinks at the bar, I leaned back against it with my elbows on the bar top and started thinking. Danny came up beside me and got me grounded into reality again just by standing there.

"You started zoning, Sam. Just thought I'd come and see if you were okay." Danny said in a quiet voice. "Steve told me you needed a ground every once in a while. No specifics, just that you needed it."

"The commander saved me from myself." I said in turn. "I was headed down a road I really didn't want to go down."

"Yeah, that doesn't really seem like him, but he surprises us all sometimes." Danny said leaning his arms on the bar. "Do you think you'll be okay now?"

I turned around as the bartender placed the last of our drinks on the bar. Danny looked down as I turned.

"Ummm, question okay with you?" he asked.

"Go for it," I replied in a normal voice. "No guarantee you'll get an answer, but ask away."

"How long were you in the Corps?" he queried in a low voice.

"How did you know I was in the Corps?" I asked in a low and shocked voice. "Nobody was supposed to know."

"Nobody polishes boots like the army." Danny replied in a wry tone. "I pay attention to details. Like, you never wear anything but sandals or boots.. And you like to keep your boots pretty much spotless. Same as your desk at HQ; nobody keeps a desk that clean unless they are either anal or ex-military. And you don't strike me as the anal type, Sam."

"Well," I replied as we grabbed the drinks to head back to the table, "I was in the Corps, but got a DD out of it. Long story, not going into it tonight. If ever."

"No problems," Danny replied. "Just letting you know that Steve doesn't have the only ear and/or shoulder if you need one."

"Thanks, Danny. That's a real nice offer." I said as we approached the table where Steve, Kono, and Chin were waiting for us."

"Thanks, for the drinks, Sam" Kono said as I put hers down in front of her.

"No worries," I said to her. "My turn to pay for a round this time."

Danny grabbed a chair beside me as Steve and Chin got up to play around of pool. Kono got up to wander over to the jukebox in the corner to pick the next round of tunes. Danny sidled his chair a little closer to me.

"Do you want to go somewhere and talk?" He offered. "You really look like you could use a friendly ear instead of more booze."

I looked down at the table. It was true; I had more empty glasses there than just about everybody else put together.

"I think I'll get some air." I replied. "But I don't really need the ear or the shoulder, yet."

I walked over to the pool table to let everybody else that know that I was headed out. Steve looked at me in a friendly way. Chin was still reserving judgement, but gave me a small smile anyways. Kono said good night as I walked past her out the door. I turned right, heading towards the beach and the sea air. I started getting a little tingle along the back of my neck. Someone was following me. I stopped and leaned over, pretending to tie my boot back up. When the footsteps got closer, I whirled and pushed my follower up against the side of the building next to me.

"Whoa, Sam" Danny managed through the wheeze of air he had left in his throat. "It's just me."

I immediately let go of him and he dropped back to stand on his feet again.

"You're really jumpy," he said, rubbing at his throat. "I didn't mean to scare you. Just wanted to make sure you were all right getting home. So, why are you headed to the beach?"

"Just a shortcut, I live down the beach. I wanted some air. Just to lay on the beach and stare up at the stars and breathe in the nice, clean, free air." I said in a low voice.

"Mind some company?" Danny asked.

"Guess not." I replied in a somewhat husky tone. "It's a free world, right?"

We walked down to the beach in a fairly companionable silence. I sat at a picnic table to remove my boots. I wanted to walk barefoot in the sand. I stretched my arms over my heads to work out the kinks in my back. I felt Danny watching me, but tried to ignore him. It was harder than normal, though. His cologne drifted to me in the wind and started to distract me. I saw him remove his shoes beside me. I rolled up the bottoms of my jeans so that I could walk in the surf edge if I wanted to.

I got up with my boots in hand and started down towards the water's edge. I stopped about five yards from the water and set my boots down. I sat beside them and just stared out at the water, letting peace settle over me and wash me clean. Then, I could smell Danny again. He sat down beside me and didn't say a word. He just sat there waiting for me to speak first.

"You know," I drawled in a soft voice, "I really don't need a babysitter. I can take care of myself."

"I'm not trying to be a babysitter," Danny replied. "Just trying to get to know you a little better, that's all. You keep to yourself so much, you're a mystery. And I can't resist a mystery. Especially in such a nice package."

I looked at Danny with a smirk on my face.

"That's your pick-up line? Seriously?" I snickered. "Thought you'd be a little more, I don't know, suave, maybe."

"I thought you might like a straightforward approach rather than some slick line." Danny replied.

"True," I shot back, "But then again, sometimes it can be nice to be a mystery to someone. One that they can't stop thinking about. Have I done the job correctly, then?"

"You mean, this whole thing has been your plan all along?" Danny looked at me with a little bit of shock on his face.

"For a cop, you sure took your sweet time working up to this point." And with that said, I leaned in towards him and gave him a light brush on the lips with my mine.'

Danny sat there with a dumbfounded look on his face for a second or two. Then he reacted in the way that I had hoped he would. He put one of his hands on the back of my neck, rubbing his thumb in little strokes up and down. With a thoughtful look on his face, he nudged my face closer to his.

"Are you sure you want this, Sam? I mean, really sure?" Danny whispered against my lips.

To answer him, I closed the distance between our faces and kissed him harder than I already had. I brushed my tongue over his lips, wanting to entice his lips to part. When they did, I arrowed my tongue into his mouth to tangle his tongue with mine.

In reaction, Danny ran his hand up the back of my head and grabbed my ponytail. He held on and pulled back a little to look into my eyes. I put all the desire I was feeling into my eyes so that he would know what I wanted. He looked at me with his eyes filled with the same thing I was feeling inside. Danny started kissing my jaw and then started back towards my ear and neck. I let him get to my ear, and then pushed him back onto the sand. When he laid back, I laid out flat along the length of him and started kissing him in earnest. I ran little kisses along his jaw and neck, then back up to his face. I planted both my hands on either side of his head and leaned down to try and kiss him senseless. But he wasn't having any of it. He grabbed my hips and rolled us so that I was underneath him. His hips made mine open to cradle him between my thighs. We made an almost perfect fit. He got up to his elbows and leaned there, just watching me.

"When did you start feeling this way? Because I couldn't tell that you had any feelings for me at all. Not even in the least."

"I wouldn't be a very good marine or cop if I gave away what I was thinking, now would I?" I smiled up at him. I ran my hands along the sides of his torso and back down to his hips. "It started about a month after I came to the squad. I don't know what started getting to me first; the way you would look at me when you didn't think I was paying attention or the way your cologne would get my juices going every time you walked past me. I love the way you smell, anytime, anywhere. Even after a hot day and you've been sweating and start giving off that 'man' smell. That really gets me going."

"Really? You mean the way I smell right now is getting you wet?" Danny asked leaning closer. "You're laying there and thinking naughty thoughts just because of my body odour?"

"Yeah, I am." And saying that, I ran my hands around the back of his head and brought his face down to mine. I started kissing him and he just took me under. I was glad I was already laying down, because he would have made my legs collapse. God, could he kiss! I ran my hands down to his hips and ground my hips up into his. I could feel that he was just as attracted as I was. He had a raging hard-on. And I was making it even harder by grinding into him. He started groaning into my mouth. I moaned in response as Danny started dry-humping me. I brought my left leg up and around his waist and clung to him.

"We should go somewhere a little more private for this, don't you think?" He groaned into my ear. "Then we can get rid of a few layers and really have some fun."

I moaned when he started to pull away so he could stand. He held a hand down to help me up. I let him help me up and then I started to brush the sand off my jeans. I started to brush off the sand stuck to my ass when he stopped me.

"Let me," he ground out. And with that, he drew me closer so he could reach around me to my ass. With both his hands on my ass cheeks, he brought me even closer to him and started kissing the side of my neck just under my ear. His hard-on pressed into my lower stomach and made me even wetter.

"It's a good thing I only live about a block away." I moaned as he drew my earlobe into his mouth and nibbled on it a little.

"Well then, let's get there," Danny growled. "Because I really wanna get you naked and have my way with you."

I grabbed his hand and led him down the beach towards my house. When we got to the door of the house, I grabbed the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. He whirled me around and pulled me into his arms, kissing me and backing me into the house at the same time. I closed the door behind him and pushed him back against it. I leaned into him and kissed him back with all the lust and passion I could muster. He turned us around so that it was my back against the door. Danny grabbed my hips and lifted me up, so that I had no choice but to wrap my legs around his hips to stay where I was. He ground his hips into me, letting me know that his cock was hard and ready to go.

"There's a couch about 10 feet away," I gasped as he kissed the exposed skin of my chest. "and it's a really big one."

Danny just held me up and turned to the living room. He tripped over my surfboard on the way to the couch. We tumbled onto the couch still clinging to each other, not willing to let go. He brought his hands to the buttons on the vest that I was wearing. Opening the buttons, he discovered the tiny black lace bra that barely kept my breasts contained. Stripping me of my vest, Danny kissed his way to my right nipple and drew it into his mouth with the lace still covering it. I arched up into him while holding the back of his head so he would take me deeper into his mouth.

Danny reached around behind my back to undo my bra while still sucking on my nipple. He yanked my bra down my arms and switched to suckling on my other nipple. The sensation of him sucking on nothing but bare skin set me to writhing under him on the couch. I started lifting and lowering my hips into his while he was driving me round the bend. I kept trying to get his shirt unbuttoned and off his body, but he kept his arms around me. Then he let go of me long enough to get his shirt off and get his pants unbuttoned, but not unzipped.

Danny leaned down to kiss me again, and his chest pressed into mine. The sensation of his chest hair rubbing on my nipples was just about more than I could or wanted to stand. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck to keep him where he was. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him harder into me. Danny took both my wrists in one hand and trapped them above my head. He used his other hand to reach between us and unbutton my jeans. After unbuttoning and unzipping my pants, Danny spread his hand flat on my stomach and started caressing just underneath the edge of my waistband. Taking his hand further, Danny discovered something, or the lack of something. I was going commando that night. There was nothing there to bar him from touching me in my most private spot. Danny ran his hand down to cup my mound and felt the moistness already there.

"You really do want this, don't you? I didn't realize that you felt this strongly about it." Danny said in wonder. With that, he let go of my hands and sat up, dragging me with him so that I was straddling his lap. I ran my hands over his chest and around his shoulders to rub up and down his very muscular back.

"Yeah, I do. You know when it was hardest for me to deal with it, without you knowing?" I whispered into his ear. "When we were working out in the gym. You only had shorts on, and nothing was barring me from seeing your chest muscles ripple as you lifted weights. I loved it. Then you'd walk past me to get to the locker room, and the smell of your sweat would drive me just about insane. I'd come back home and fantasize about getting you naked and having my way with you, and you being totally okay with it. The whole time I'd be fantasizing, I'd run my hands over my body imagining that it was you touching me."

I demonstrated while telling him what my mind could come up with, rubbing my hands over my neck and chest.

"Then I would start playing with myself, wishing it was you doing it instead of me. I'd drive myself to the edge and then stop. I've been keeping myself on edge for days, since the last time we worked together. Now it's time for reality to come into play."

"You couldn't be more right." Danny growled as his hands took the place of mine. "I've been blind this whole time. But now I see what you were going through waiting for me."

Saying that, Danny took us down to the floor, pulling my jeans off my legs with lightning speed. He reached a hand down and started running a finger up and down my crack from the back to the front. Every time he got to the front, he would stop and play with my clit, driving me to the edge and keeping me there for what seemed like forever. While doing that, Danny kissed his way down my torso until he could lean back and see what he was doing to me.

"I think somebody likes what I'm doing. You're getting even wetter than before. You like this, don't you, Sam?" He said, still watching what he was doing to my clit.

When I didn't answer, he looked up at my face. I couldn't respond because I was too busy biting my lip to keep from crying out.

"Make some noise, Sam" Danny said, playing with my clit some more. "I want to watch you go over the edge and scream in pleasure. So make some noise for me, baby, come on. You know you want to."

12