Me & Danny Williams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quit biting my lip and started whipping my head side to side, making little mewing noises. The noises started getting louder the more Danny played with my cant. Then I let out a cry as I felt his hot breath on my mound. The he struck with a vengeance, taking my clit and sucking it as deep into his mouth as he could. Danny wanted me to scream? Well, he was doing a good job on the way to doing just that. While sucking on my clit, Danny started running a finger around my very wet and waiting hole. He stuck one finger into the beginning of my hole, and my hips started to lift up. Finding me wet and waiting, Danny inserted a second finger and started pushing into me. When he did that, my hips hot up off the floor and started bucking up and down. Danny held me still with one hand pressing down on my hips to keep me on the floor. I let out a small scream of pleasure as he drove me over the edge.

I grabbed his head and forced his face even closer to my now dripping snatch. Sensing that I was close to exploding, Danny started sucking harder on my clit and driving his fingers harder in and out of me. I let go of his head to try and get a grip on anything so that I could hold myself to reality. But it didn't work. My hips started jerking around on the floor and it was all he could do to hold me still enough to finish driving me to the edge of reason. Danny stopped and kissed his way back up my torso. I stared into his sea green eyes, which were heavy with desire, as he stared back at me. I reached up a hand and cupped his cheek,

"Why don't you lose some layers so we can both have some fun?"

"You don't have to tell me twice." Danny said as he got to his feet and stripped off his pants. Once he was done, Danny grinned and dropped to his knees and started playing with my tits. He took a half moment to admire my assets. He pinched my nipples and gave them a sharp tug. I cried out in ecstasy. Danny moved so that he was positioned between my legs. He was positioned just right, so the head of his cock was poised at the entrance to my sopping wet cunt.

Danny's grin widened as he began to rub his cock head up and down my cunt. I thrust my pussy at him as I whimpered softly, desperately trying to end this wonderful torture and catch his shaft in my hungry hole. I had no luck. Each time I came close, he pulled it away and ravaged my clit with it.

"Danny," I gave a moan of mixed need and annoyance. "Please stop teasing me and stick it in!"

Before the words were fully out of my mouth, his head was pushing slowly but firmly against my opening. I cried out, arching my back as the sweet blissfulness of his cock stretching my hole shot through me. I looked down wide-eyed as my cunt took Danny's thick swollen head into my body.

My hole stretched wider than I thought possible around his cock head, far wider than I had ever been stretched before. I cried out in joy. It had been so long. Far too long.

Finally my hole stretched around the crown of his rock hard cock. The head popped fully inside me. Danny smirked as he glanced up at my shocked face.

"Ohhh.....it's so big....give me more! Give it all to me! Put it in!" I moaned over and over.

Faster now, but still slowly enough for me to adjust, Danny pushed his shaft into my pussy. Inch after inch filled my hungry cunt, sliding deep into my body. I thrashed and wriggled, arching my back as more and more of Danny's meat worked into me. Finally, as the very last bit of his cock slid into me, the tip of his head bumped softly against my cervix.

"You ready for this? I can get a bit...intense," he warned, unable to keep from gazing down at me. Already I was covered in a sheen of sweat, and I couldn't stop moaning.

Despite my seemingly unaware state, my eyes flew up and bore into his with a longing and passion I'd never felt before. "Just fuck me!"

In a swift motion Danny pulled out till nothing but the tip of the head remained in me. I arched my back in pleasure as the friction sent waves of never ending ecstasy along my soaked inner walls and through the rest of my body. I opened my eyes and glared at him, about to demand he put it back in. He had left me feeling so empty, so hollow where he was just stretching and filling me so completely...full.

Before I could breath, he rammed his cock back in hard. My back arched completely off the floor. I attempted to scream out my blissful, glorious agony of pleasure, but nothing but a strangled squeak was able to come out. Danny's hands gripped my hips. He pulled out once more, and roughly stabbed into me again.

He fucked me wildly, roughly thrusting his shaft deeper into me, sliding in and out over and over again. Every thrust dragged out a renewed flow of juices from my hole. Moans and shrieks of passion finally filled the air as Danny fucked me harder by the moment, holding my hips firmly as he filled me repeatedly, stretching my needy hole even further. Danny was in full fuck mode, pounding my tight, quivering pussy like a beast.

Just when it seemed all I was going to be able to do was lay there and simply be fucked senseless, I surprised both of us. I wrapped both legs tightly around Danny. My ankles crossed, giving me some hold. Then my thighs squeezed in on him. My legs tightened. I used the leverage to drive my crotch up into his, making each impaling thrust sink that much deeper into my love hole.

I tried to give a satisfied smile but my face contorted in pleasure instead.. My eyelids fluttered up and down. My back arched, sending my breasts closer and closer to Danny's face. His grin threatened to stay permanently plastered on his face. Not only was he fucking the hell out of me, but I was making it very evident to Danny that I liked it.

Then I spurted out one word. "Harder."

"You sure?" Danny asked, pausing for a moment. In response, I grabbed his hips and pulled him into me again.

I nodded, then lost myself in another fit of moans. His cock slurped out of my hole. My cunt was soaked. Danny didn't think twice. He met my request and unleashed a new fury into me. Danny let loose. His cock rammed into me with new force. It smacked and roughly pushed against my cervix now. I flattened my body against the floor, pushing my hands up against his shoulders, and gulped in some air.

I screamed, an ear-piercing scream of total pleasure. Danny couldn't help grinning again. His cock head bumped against my cervix hard, harder than he intended. My only reaction was to cry out in pleasure. My eyes were halfway closed now, but my legs wrapped around Danny tighter. The walls of my stretched cunt clung to his cock. My ribcage heaved up and my nipples brushed the muscles on his chest.

All at once, the walls of my cunt began to loosen their grip on Danny's cock. Then they began to contract again.

Danny looked down at me. My eyes were still half closed, in pleasure and perhaps concentration. He felt a ripple of contraction squeeze up and down as his cock jammed in and out of my soaked cunt. Danny's realization came quickly. I had complete and total muscle control of my pussy and I was using it to literally milk his cock. Danny responded to my massaging with a full on, forceful thrust that left my body shuddering, and my legs tightening again. I clearly liked it when he fucked me like that and he was intent on making full use of this knowledge.

The inner walls of my cunt continued to pull and squeeze at him as he rammed in and out. When Danny rammed in, they hungrily welcomed his cock in, tugging at him and aiding his inward progress. When he pulled out, my muscles sucked greedily, pulling on his cock and trying to keep him inside me. Danny proved the stronger, and continued to ravage my quivering womanhood, much to my delight. My cunt juice splashed against my thighs and all over my mound with wet, noisy sloshing.

My round breasts bounced and jiggled wildly, the soft flesh smacking against each other, sending shivers and chills up my spine. I watched them wobble and bounce on my chest, before my eyes drifted down the quaking wall of my torso to watch my cunt get packed and stuffed with Danny's thick cock. My gaze drifted up to Danny's face, and my body began to shake violently as an extreme orgasm boiled ever closer.

"Oh God...Oh yessss! Yes, fuck me, fuck me! Fuck me harder! Yes!" I howled. My cunt tightened into a vice grip around his thrusting cock. Danny tore right out of my cunt's grip and continued to roughly impale me over and over, sending even more lightning shots of ecstasy through my body.

My orgasm exploded through my entire body. I arched my back so sharply I was almost bent in half. I screamed out loudly, a ragged, shaking scream that cut off when Danny leaned down and covered my mouth with his. Cum splattered out of my cunt, making sloppy wet squishes as Danny continued to fuck me hard. I felt another orgasm rising, and I hadn't even finished the last one!

Danny let out a low, rumbling growl. I gazed at him, unafraid. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. I knew he was a good man, one who wouldn't take advantage of me in such a vulnerable state. And I knew all this meant that I was in store for even more pleasure than ever.

Danny drove into me with increasing frenzy, causing my body to thrash around on the floor as he stretched my hole wider with each thrust. I orgasmed again and again as Danny drove mercilessly into me. He ravaged me roughly, groping my pliant bosom forcefully. Danny pulled hard on my thick brown nipples. All the while I begged for more, pleaded for him to fuck me harder and harder, my orgasms raging one after the other.

My longest and hardest orgasm yet slammed into me like a tidal wave as an enormous spurt of thick, sticky cum exploded into my cunt. Another spurt of hot man-cum shot into me, followed by another, and another. My cunt was utterly filled. I could feel the thick warm spunk sticking to my inner flesh and it made me cum all the harder.

Danny pulled out with a wet, noisy slurp and plopped down on the floor beside me, spent for the moment. I lay there panting and shuddering in the after effects of my multiple orgasms. My flesh was flushed a bright red and I was a sticky, sweaty mess, especially between my thighs.

It took me a while to recover enough to turn my head to look at Danny laying there beside me. I smiled, a very sated and satisfied grin on my face.

"You think we could make it to the bedroom before we try this again?" I asked in a raspy voice, barely able to talk.

"I'm not sure I can move yet," he wheezed. "After what you did to me."

"Me?" I asked in a coy voice. "You're the one that took control. I don't just lay there letting somebody fuck me senseless very often."

I turned and curled into his side and waited for him to be able to move again. After a few minutes, Danny got up. He reached down and pulled me into his arms, cradling me like something that was very fragile.

"Where did you say the bedroom was?" Danny asked, turning to the hallway.

I pointed down the hallway and told him where to turn. He took me over to the bed and gently held me with one arm as he pulled the covers down to the foot of the bed. He laid me down, then sat beside me so he could look down at me.

"God almighty," Danny whispered "You're gorgeous. Makes me want to just sit here and look at you all night."

"Well, don't" I replied, pulling on his arm so that he would lay down beside me. Which he did, pulling me to him so we would be spooning.

He stroked a hand down my arm and back up again. I used my free arm to draw his hand to cup my breast. With my hand over top of his, we fell asleep.

12