All Comments on 'Me and My Buddy'

by swallowmedown

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
loverofintersex1loverofintersex1over 8 years ago
Right!

At last - two guys sucking cock! No psychoanalysis, no fuckin excuses, no complicated background to ya-da-ya-da interrupt -- just get naked, be horny, thick cock ready to go, let the other guy suck you, let his cock get close to your mouth, sck him off too -- both of you get to come, satisfaction guaranteed !

I hope you''ll be happy to know, I got my cock out of my panties, and I jerked iff while reading. That's how life is supposed to be -- if you don't have a cock in the same room to suck, or a willing guy's mouth to stick your cock in, a good little hot cock-sucking story early does it -- let the guys get a bit drunk, always a good lubricant -- and off you go to the races. Nice. Thanks, fella. I'd suck you off as thanks, any time, OK? Good work, big cock-sucking galoot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story.

Things happen when guys drink and watch porn together. Good to have buddies to help out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ummmmmmmmm

O yes my cock is dripping like crazy any on thrusty?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Buddy

Started much younger than 21 with a neighbor, who snuck some porn magazines for us to look at. When he asked if I was hard, I couldn't deny it. He wanted to see my hard cock, and when he saw it was bigger and thicker than his, he wanted to suck me off. I warned him when I was ready to nut in his mouth but he ignored and kept sucking until I blew a huge spunk-load down his throat.

,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
anonoymous

I started at 13 with a couple of my buddies i think i liked it best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good stories as I think of my friend ... I was visiting yesterday and he was getting out of shower naked... I’ve seen his dick b/4 but it looked great ...so I made a comment on it ...he came over and kissed me....and I went to my knees and took him in my mouth.... he said damn you do that better than the wife.... I took his load down my throat and in my mouth....tasted great. I was hard and he said wife would be gone all weekend....so we’re getting together again tomorrow.... Hummm wonder what’s goi g to happe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man...wish I had male friends like that, I'd suck everyone of my male friends if they were inclined, one day I should start dropping hints or see if I can maneuver a scenario that might open up an opportunity and see if I can get it to somewhere, I'm so ready to try sucking cock to completion, especially with someone I already know and care about!

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 1 month ago

Incredibly hot! I love 2 guys enjoying each other... then, they move on to full-service love-making from making out to everything else!

Fuck me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous