Me and My Bullet - At The Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my jeans up, re-fastened the belt, leaving the button and zip undone but this time leaving the belt outside the right-side loop nearest the button, the side where my cock rested at a semi-erection. As I put on my shirt, I could already see that my cock was pushing the jeans out and there was skin visible between the belt and where the top of the jeans rested. What to do with the shirt buttons - I decided on three open at the top and two at the bottom; any breeze hitting my front would pretty much expose my whole chest, torso and groin. I reassured myself there was no breeze in the mall!

This time the plan was to ramp up the bullet to 6 and see where that took me. I would go around the square once, down the escalator to the lower floor and walk round that fully once before coming back up the escalator to end up in the Ann Summers shop. I could think of no better place to have my fourth orgasm than being surrounded by toys, sexy lingerie and the kind of sexy girl servers with that understanding glint in their eye that you only seem to get in sex shops.

I ventured out into the open. My eyes straight ahead, I walked confidently around the upper floor for the first circuit. Half way round I switched the bullet on and went through the settings till it reached 6. The vibrations were truly and exquisitely powerful - and I remember thinking that I'd not experienced this level out in public before. Would I be able to control myself? It was bad enough on 4 at the kiosk - what were my prospects now?

After about 5 minutes, I stepped onto the escalator to go down. So far so good and OK, my jeans had moved but not greatly. Now I was not walking, I allowed myself a look down - to see that my cock was keeping to about half an inch of the base exposed. That I was hard would have been obvious to anyone looking - but it wasn't yet obscene, and could be passed off as carelessness in doing my belt up.

I got to the bottom of the escalator and momentarily toyed with the idea of visiting the massage station a few feet away. The masseuse I saw, in her loose white clothing, and tied back hair, was certainly keen to beckon me over and make a sale! But I couldn't be distracted - and couldn't risk touching contact for 10 minutes, no telling where that might have taken things. Instead I smiled at her, shook my head slightly and then dropped my eyes. She dropped hers and fixed her gaze on my crotch. My cock pulsed a little and I was on my way.

As I walked around the lower floor, the vibrations became even more intense and I could feel my next climax building. Long deep breathing, becoming shallower and shorter... I suddenly found myself, arms by my side, pushing down on the sides of my jeans with a mind of their own - I was subconsciously trying to free my cock for the crescendo. I knew I couldn't - something underneath it all said that taking my erect member out in full view would attract the attention of security.

So I stopped the motion, but not before I'd exposed several inches of the tops of my thighs. And by doing that, even my belt had slipped to expose what felt like more than half my crack. It was quite clear, beyond any doubt now if there had been before, that the only thing stopping everything falling apart was my rigid cock - holding thin light blue material in place with a full inch of flesh exposed below my belt - still sat at the base of my groin. One sudden movement and inches of my swollenness would be on display, so I slowed my pace, and tried to focus on keeping my errant clothes under control.

Nearly reaching the bottom of the escalator, I knew I hadn't got long. Do you ever get that feeling when you know that your orgasm is going to be huge? And I knew it would be now, but had to decide whether to risk it being obvious to all around. People walked past, but by then the crowds were thinning. A young woman, an attractive young man who looked like he'd just finished his shift, an elderly couple. No-one showing particular interest in my crotch and I'd lost any worries about who was eyeing my crack.

On I went, onto the escalator, my walking becoming slightly wobbly, my head becoming light all over again, my mouth as dry as a bone and tingles beginning to break out all over my body. I was conscious of movement behind me - there was someone seemingly looking to get past. I felt warmth beside me, vaguely conscious of long hair brushing against my left arm. I was way too far gone to realise who it might be - but beside me they stood, apparently riding the escalator alongside me.

As the waves hit me, I was glad I'd made it onto the escalator so didn't suffer the ignominy of staggering while walking. Wave after wave, convulsion after convulsion came over me. Coursing through every fibre of my body, my fingers tingled, my toes flickered. I straightened by arms and felt down towards my crotch - the power of my orgasm had taken me out of there and I couldn't care who saw what any more. My cock took on its own life, pushing the unhooked stretch of jeans material out to expose what I thought might be around 3 inches of hard, veiny and aroused member. I staggered to my left, vaguely aware of bumping into someone, maybe they even broke my fall.

I felt the eyes next to me on the escalator as I reached the top and gingerly stepped off, turning the bullet off as I found non-moving ground again. I had to stop to take stock. My body was purring with excitement and sexual energy. My mouth uncontrollably smiled in that post-orgasmic giggle that women get after they've cum - and men do after their prostate has delivered again.

I stood, motionless, for a moment, then suddenly conscious that half my hard cock was exposed. The person beside me seemed to brush past - and as I looked up I saw the fair-haired woman I'd seen earlier with the black bra and short top. She'd been the one next to me on the escalator. This time, her closeness to me as she brushed past could not be misinterpreted. She knew what she was doing.

About six feet in front of me, she turned round, smiled, slowly and deliberately put her hand down towards her crotch, and gave it a little rub. She had what I thought looked like lust in her eyes - maybe that was wishful thinking. But then I noticed... she'd tied the tee-shirt up into a knot at the front to expose much more of her flat and toned midriff than before, and where her jeans were sitting became really clear for the first time. She was completely shaven and the jeans button sat barely above her clit, no belt and a looseness that, as she moved, threatened to expose her sex for all to see. I knew no words would be needed. She winked kind of knowingly, and gave the area just above her jeans button a gentle stroke, leading my eyes to where two fingers momentarily, but unambiguously, reached just inside the top of her jeans and touched what would have been the top of her clit. She flinched slightly, then turned and was gone. I wondered in that moment whether she was on the same kind of adventure as me.

What I didn't need to wonder about was whether I fancied her, in a cascade of lustfulness that lit my cock to its fullest extent as I watched her hips swaying away from me with about 2 inches of her arse crack now on view. My cock doesn't lie about who I do and don't want. And I wanted her. But tonight was not about that.

Still reeling from the power and strength of my fourth orgasm, I wandered over to Ann Summers and walked in. I somehow felt at home - and half my cock showing didn't seem to be too rude.

"Hello sweetheart - what you here for? Any questions, give me a shout!" said the girl as I walked in. I nodded, gave her what I thought was a knowing "I'm busy getting off" look, which I'd hoped she'd realised and understood, and headed for the relative calm of the changing rooms.

Now to plan for the night's climax. I didn't have long but I needed to plot my vibrator-fuelled public cum. What were the options? Here? No, not enough time. In public in the mall? Too risky with security. I decided that I'd have to leave the mall and find a quiet corner outside. I quickly rearranged my jeans, ultra low rise but now respectably hiding my cock behind an open button and zip, and left my shirt with just the two middle buttons done up. It felt great to be alive and barely covered. Respectable, relatively, for the time being.

I walked out of Ann Summers and left for the exit downstairs. I was careful not to walk too quickly for fear of too-risky cock exposure again but the now-familiar feeling of my jeans and belt sliding down my backside was all too present. I could not push the front down again until I'd seen what outside looked like, how many people were about, how dark it had become.

Once outside, I quickly calculated - my head clear, unfogged by my dormant anal friend, and focused on finding the right spot. I turned the corner and behind the mall centre towards the delivery gates there was a small landscaped area with a couple of trees and bushes. I headed over and settled upright with my back to a tree, and my back to town. I switched my vibrator on. Level 3 was all that was needed - dull pulsing waking my prostate and my whole body again. As the feeling gradually grew, I knew that I wasn't going to care where this ended up and who saw. I tried to make sure no-one could but I didn't really care. I had to cum, I had to take the pressure off my cock - it had been erect for more or less an hour, had leaked as much pre-cum as I sometimes cum with, and was aching for release.

Level 3. Breathing quicker. I rubbed my chest, tweaked my nipples, and undid the last two buttons pushing my shirt to either side to expose my full top half. I allowed the shirt to drop slightly off my shoulders as I stretched upwards and drew my stomach in. The cool night air blew over my shoulders - it felt good to be free of the buttons.

Feeling down to my legs, rubbing them urgently, I took hold of my belt and slowly undid the buckle. The belt dangled and, released, the undone button and zip at once sprang out and down, leaving my balls exposed and cock pointing skyward in the dusk. I pinched the tip, and drew the pre-cum to my mouth - the taste of heaven, sweet and salty at the same time. I reached down and gently squeezed the tip - more pre-cum for my tongue. It felt so good to taste my own juices.

Level 3. Dull aching inside. Steeling my eager body for what was to happen. I reached down with my right hand and grabbed my cock. I was vaguely conscious of a sound behind me but I really was past any thought of anyone else. This was about me - my body, my cum. I started pulling hard, from the base of my rock hard shaft up to my glans and down again, stopping now and then to squeeze and taste more pre-cum. Then jerking harder, god was I going to cum.

Just time to switch up to level 4, and as my anal orgasm built, I could feel my cock and arse getting into synch together. The unmatchable feeling of my entire body readying itself for the finish.

The breeze picked up, and blew my shirt further off my shoulders exposing pretty much all of my back. In that moment I knew what I had to do. I had to be naked. Only being completely naked and away from my clothes, and not being able to cover up immediately even if I had to, would suffice for this moment. The vulnerability heightening the sexual intensity around my body.

I slowed down the franticness of my rubbing, wanting to make this last. I quickly pushed off my converses, manoeuvred out of my socks and let my jeans slide to the floor. Still holding my cock, and still at level 4 within me, something made me turn round to see if anyone was looking - part of me wanted to know that if I was about to get completely naked, that someone was going to see. I don't think there was anyone there.

I slipped off my shirt, and stepped out of my jeans. I kicked them away a few feet - far enough away for me to have to walk to get them. The whole evening had been building to this. Cock and arse, rubbing and vibrating. Pulling harder and harder. My left hand reached down and grabbed by balls, stroking and moulding them, as my right hand wanked my cock faster. I pushed my legs out so I stood with them further apart making room for my left hand to slide down and push at my plug - fucking me, in and out, the vibrations still furious. Outside. Naked. Vulnerable. Total immersion, total lack of control. Being fucked. Wanking hard.

My anal shuddering took me over the edge, wave after wave of convulsions taking over my body, I had to keep focused. I was conscious of calling out and moaning as each convulsion rose and then subsided, only for another to hit me almost straight away. My legs were jelly but I was focused on the moment. My head span, my body jerked and as the fifth or sixth convulsion took hold of me, I tensed backward into the tree, and my pulsating cock finally spurted its load of thick creamy white cum all over my chest and stomach. I carried on wanking, and more cum spurted out, this time spilling down by thighs. Cum mixed with sweat, cum providing some lubrication as I rubbed my cock to finish, until there was no more left to cum. What a fucking fantastic feeling. I began to subside, just about managed to switch off the bullet and sat down with my back against the tree. I was utterly spent.

There was cum literally everywhere. The first load on my chest and a pool in my navel; the second load dripping gently down my right thigh and onto the grass. The third load close to the end of my resting cock. For what seemed like ages, I just sat there and stared at it.

I reached down to my tummy button, gathered a taste of the first shot of the warm cum and dropped it onto my lips. At one with my body. It tasted amazing. I reached down and gathered some more, my left index finger coated and then in my mouth, gently licking and taking in the taste of my adventure. My mind wandered and imagined the next time... where would I cum and how much would I taste?

And then I heard it. Slowly at first - but then more quickly, the sound of footsteps behind me. I'd lost all sense of my surroundings in my climax, and could now not be sure that I hadn't been observed. I quickly mopped up the rest of my cum with a leaf, and stood up to start to get dressed. I felt woozy but had to concentrate. Jeans first, then shirt, then socks, then shoes. Suddenly, almost inexplicably, I had to be dressed and I had to be respectable. My excitement was quickly giving way to panic, and the possibility of humiliation if I'd been seen. I no longer wanted to show myself, I felt exposed. I no longer wanted people to see that I'd cum. The crash was insane - but very real. I felt dirty.

I walked away from the tree and back towards the mall. Had anyone seen my explosion? Had anyone followed my adventure to its noisy climax? Had my moaning drawn attention to me by the tree? Was it the girl from the kiosk? The girl from Ann Summers? Or my brazen low-rise black-bra friend? Or was it a delivery guy checking for intruders? Who knows - but as I made my way back to the station, I knew I'd have to go some to beat tonight.

The feeling of humiliation was lifting as I settled down on the train. I still had to negotiate the walk back to the hotel with a pair of jeans that didn't know that I'd cum. But that felt easy now. If I started to stir again, it would have to wait until next time...

12