Me and My Zapper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snorted and giggled. "Yeah, right. I'm not that gullible. So what happened? Seriously, tell me!"

"I've told you," I replied, slightly aggrieved that my concern at telling her the truth seemed to be woefully unvalued. "I have this invention and ..."

She held her hands out and shook her head back, moving her brunette hair from her face, and looking at me with a wild glint in her eyes. "Use it. If it works I'll become crazy, right?" I hesitated and shook my head; there was no way I was going to overdose the pretty Rebecca on lust. "You won't, because it won't work," she sang and giggled. "But it's a good idea. I mean, if only you had invented that, you'd be super rich."

"I have," I implored of her, and gestured towards the zapper, lying on the table. She reached forward and picked it up, my heart missing a beat and I pleaded with her to put it down, but the twinkle-eyed girl ignored me and rotated it in her hand. "Please, don't press anything."

She cackled as her thumb closed over the button, as it pointed towards her; I cried out, but it was too late: her laughter, turned to a startled gasp and her spare hand delved into her short shorts, groaning as she located her slit. "Fuck," she cried between pants and stared at me with a lustful sparkle, throwing off her T-Shirt.

"Rebecca," I cried, watching her drop the zapper onto the thick carpet and shudder as she discarded her shorts in little more than a heartbeat. "Rebecca!"

Rebecca couldn't listen to me; her brain wouldn't function on banal subjects like logic, reason and safety. It needed sex. Wild, rampant sex. Every fantasy Rebecca had ever had, but never indulged in was about to surface. Sex was about to become an unstoppable urge and she was about to experience horniness that she had never comprehended or imagined before. All because the woman wouldn't listen. "Oh fuck," she gasped, spreading her legs so her fingers could reach her shimmering slit easier.

Her stance afforded me an excellent view and I met her eyes across the luxurious room. She breathed loudly and quickly, groaning noisily and staring at the ceiling. She bucked her hips wildly, roughly rotating her finger over her wet clit; it was a scintillating show and my cock tented my shorts. It wanted more, and Rebecca squealed passionately into the room.

"Fuck! Christ! Oh God! Oh God! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her eyes met mine and she clenched her fist, tightening over the leather armchair. "Film me," she squawked, grunting as I located my camera phone and pointed it towards the orgasming lady.

She slid her finger into her cunt, and stared at my phone, withdrawing it to lick it clean of her juices and groaned loudly. "Give me that," she ordered and gulped. "Get fucking naked," the mild-mannered girl demanded and squealed as her fingers found her sopping pussy. "And ... Oh God!"

My shorts and T-Shirt pooled on the shagpile carpet in seconds as I passed my phone to Rebecca and she pulled my face into her crotch, her legs leaning over the arms of the chair and shrieking as my tongue located her clit.

"Look at him," she told the camera, aimed at me licking her hypersensitive folds. "Fucking ... Ah God! I love this ... I fucking love this and ..."

She gripped the back of my head with her left hand and bucked her hips, screaming profanities as the brunette lurched into a plethora of continuous orgasms. I slid my finger into her quivering cunt, and it effortlessly glided to her G-Spot, pressing against her contracting muscles.

She yelled; declaring to the world that the well-behaved woman was a "slut," a "bitch" and a "fucking whore." My chin was soaked from her juices and I hummed, causing her clit to vibrate and rubbed my fingers.

I loved it; I loved turning beautiful, respectable girls into wanton sluts, desperate to have their lustful thirst satisfied. I loved feeling a quivering cunt, or a girl so overtaken with intense pleasure that they wouldn't even be able to remember their own name. And while I hadn't pressed the button, Rebecca had, it was my invention taking her to paradise.

She dropped my phone and gripped her thighs, roaring as my fingers shook her throbbing cunt quickly; she was engulfed by a euphoric bliss that bubbled from her G-Spot, but gushed throughout her body, overwhelming her senses and submerging her with intense and constant waves of sexual ecstasy.

She flicked the top of my head as she trembled and panted; she had soaked the leather chair and she gulped, staring at me with a beaming smile. "Wow!" She cried and rubbed her hands over her body, shivering as they touched her radiant skin. "Just ... wow!"

I sat looking up at her and she held out her hand to me, begging me to pull her from the seat. I smiled into her blue eyes and had to help her get her balance, but she dragged me to the master bedroom and pushed me onto the bed as she rummaged around the bedside table drawers.

"Is this your room?" I asked, but knew the answer.

"Ever since I was little," she cried. "Elsie was the favourite. They paid for her to go to private school not me. She got dancing lessons, gymnastics and university. I got fuck all," Rebecca spat and showed me a glass dildo. "She loves this toy."

"Rebecca," I muttered, trying to sound a word of caution but my new lover wasn't listening and generously lubricated the blue glass, before launching herself onto the mattress beside me. She looked insatiable and with sparkling eyes, pressed the bulbous tip of the glass toy against her anus. She gasped as she slowly rotated it into her butt, breathing deeply as she pushed it deep into her rear.

"Fuck me," she whispered and slid her slippery hand down my body to glide over my erect cock.

"In your sister's bed?"

"Yeah," she muttered, and groaned as my fingers danced over her clit. "Properly!" There was a panic in her voice, and she gripped my arm, imploring at me. How could I refuse a damsel in distress and I knelt up and pulled her legs further apart.

Sliding into her gushing pussy was heavenly, for both of us. Rebecca nearly came as my cock pushing into her well-lubricated cunt, delighting in her double penetration and the sordid vengeance of our lust-soaked union. She gripped my buttocks and squeezed them as I slowly rocked back and forth, pressing my cock deeper into her and feeling the hard glass.

She bellowed, screaming a battery of obscenities and profanities about her sister as the angry woman neared her umpteenth climax; I saw her cheeks redden, and felt her cunt tighten. Her ankles, held upwards by myself started to quiver and her breathing became loud and ragged. But most of all, she told me. She told the room, her sister and anyone who would listen that the genteel and polite girl was coming in her sister's bed with a stranger and a dildo up her ass.

I delight in fucking orgasming women; the squeezing of my cock as they lurch into a euphoric and intense climax is a matter of pride and an extremely deep rush of vibrant sexual gratification, unmatched by almost anything else.

And Rebecca orgasmed: a tidal wave of pleasure ripped apart her desperate body as the young lady bucked and wriggled, barely able to cope with the torrent of violent lust. I would not stop ramming my prick into her tight cunt and felt her nails dig into my buttocks as her sex-crazed body staggered from one ferocious orgasm to another. She squealed and yelled; cried, bellowed, roared and thundered, as her climaxes smashed from her cunt and flooded through her.

She loved it; her hands gripped me tighter and tighter as I rammed my cock deep inside her and began to thrust forcefully into her slippery, spasming cunt. I was there, and squeezed onto my orgasm, slamming my erect dick deep inside the waitress with wild abandon. I could not be slowed or stopped and watched as Rebecca was hit by her strongest, most intense, most powerful orgasm.

I felt it; her cunt squeezed so tightly around my cock I am surprised I managed to squirt anything inside of her at all, but I felt waves of delightful relief flooding into me as my cum filled my partner. She cried, slumped against the silk sheets and purred; hyperventilating.

"That thing is amazing," she said as she regained use of her voice. "Can I have one?"

"You want one?" I asked and she nodded; her brown hair knotted but her skin radiant and glistening.

"Of course," she panted and gulped. "Nothing has ever done that to me." I rubbed her skin and she shivered, sighing as I held her tight to my body and rolled from her, watching out of the window. She removed the glass dildo from her butt and smirked at the huge wet stain on her sister's silk sheets. "Nothing has ever done this!"

"But, but, but," I stammered. "It turned you into a ..." I wasn't sure how to finish the sentence but I didn't need to as Rebecca just shrugged.

"It was fun. I think I could go again though." I looked at the well-fucked woman, surrounded by soaked sheets and a shit-stained dildo abandoned on the floor and was tempted, but spied Rebecca's sister staggering into the cul-de-sac, looking very much like Rebecca did and looked across at my partner for the last 45 minutes. "I better go," I muttered and reached for the door to the bedroom to frantically retrieve my clothes.

Although judging by Elsie's demeanour, it might be worth hanging around for a little while longer!

Chapter VII

I couldn't leave Rebecca with Elsie, especially after what had just happened, so we fled out the back door and sprinted across the small cul-de-sac to my car, as Elsie's

well-fucked sister staggered through the front door arguing vociferously with her husband. We made haste towards my house but Rebecca really wasn't finished with her arousal and we had to stop at a lay-by for another fuck, with a dozen orgasms gripping her slight frame.

I wanted an explanation from Maisie, who was waiting expectantly to see me as I burst into the lounge. "Who's that?" She asked abruptly as Rebecca entered the room behind me.

"Rebecca. And she knows all about it," I replied, equally as curtly, although my brusque response did not faze my young lodger. "Seriously, she knows what it can do."

"You fucked her then?" She enquired with raised eyebrows as we sat down. "We need privacy, send her home."

"No," I snapped and looked at Maisie. "Just tell me why you did what you did." I glanced at Rebecca. "We want to know."

Maisie gulped, but I looked at her with a steely glance and she relented with an aggrieved sigh. She rubbed her hands, taking a small pouch from her handbag and putting it on the table. "Your friends. Well, your sister's friends, are very rich people. Very, very rich people," she explained with a mischievous grin. "The sort of people who would pay big money to prevent a tape of their wives performing utter debauchery, filmed from a public footpath, from falling into the wrong hands. Well, from staying in mine."

I groaned. "Blackmail! Maisie, that's illegal!" I exclaimed, but the little minx have a little Gallic shrug of her shoulders and a cheeky grin.

"Not at all. I just offered them a chance to buy exclusive rights to Wanton Wives Dirty Debauchery, Volume One, before I put it on the open market. And the opening bid was £5,000 each, but they will go higher. Much higher as they were very keen for their wives antics not to make it for public consumption." I gulped but she cocked her head at me, and passed me a tatty piece of paper. I scowled as I unfurled the A4 sheet, and she licked her lips. "23 couples were there, that little hotel is just under £250,000." She shrugged and looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes. "It's in the middle of nowhere, and a bit run down, but it'll be perfect. I reckon I get ten grand each from the people, plus a bank loan and ..."

"For what?" Rebecca and I interrupted simultaneously as I glanced at the brunette.

Maisie sighed. "Imagine this," the young lady said, articulating her plan with animated hands and a cheeky grin. "That's a ten bed hotel. A couple of rooms for us, so eight couples. The couples arrive at 3pm. The women have massages while the men get 'lessons in seduction and sex,' before they are brought together in togas for a romantic meal full of aphrodisiacs. Then as they finish their food, we turn on the zappers built into the hotel wall or lights, and rooms. And we turn them on every half hour for a minute through the night. It's in the middle of nowhere so we can have them fucking in the garden and call it The Lovers' Hotel. Every frustrated guy will have his wife booked in and we can say it was the seduction lessons and the aphrodisiacs that did it. You said you wanted to use your invention, it's the only safe way."

"But to make it worthwhile it would have to be pretty expensive," I muttered as Rebecca picked up the tatty A4 paper from my grasp. I was wondering how we would fill the rooms; promises to make your partner sexually excited would be fraught with problems and cynicism.

Maisie chuckled. "Easy. You don't get laid, we don't get paid. That's one hell of a guarantee! We will have the money, I just need a couple more things." Her eyes looked at Rebecca and sniffed. "I need to draw up a contract for Katie and her neighbours, a contract for us, 50/50. And I also need to find a zapper that works on men." I groaned, but Maisie was insistent that to be fair she needed to dose up men with lust at the same time the women got a hit, although I thought that enhancing the male libido was completely unnecessary.

I slept on the couch that night while Rebecca slept in my bedroom and Maisie tasked our new friend and I with the creation of the male zapper the following day; my invention of the female equivalent was accidental. In fact, my neighbour and her teenage daughter had been my guinea pigs as I played with the exact frequencies, and I am sure if either of their partners knew, I would be bought many drinks; they became rampantly insatiable for many weekends as I zapped them repeatedly from the other side of the fence!

I never worked out why my zapper worked on women, and speculated it vibrated key anatomy inside of them or mimicked female arousal in the brain, but I sat myself naked in front of Rebecca, and a bunch of gadgetry connected to a computer, that would try hundreds of waveforms, frequencies and combinations together. This was a million-to-one shot, but it was the only idea I had.

We soon got bored, and after two hours we were barely any closer to reaching the male frequency when I felt something; a tingle in my loins, and called out. Rebecca stopped my computer script and began to adjust the computer, watching as my erect cock sparked into life. She giggled as it twitched and a drop of pre-cum pooled on the surface.

I had showed Rebecca how to use the program and she continued to fire similar frequencies at me, but very little extra happened; I would feel a mild excitement, and a small accumulation of pre-cum, and as we broke for lunch, I could tell that Rebecca was underwhelmed. It was dull work, staring a stranger's cock and fiddling with the buttons on a computer.

"Add a brown noise," I suggested as we sat down, our enthusiasm renewed by a break, ham sandwiches and cheap supermarket tea. "At 19.94Hz." She looked at me, a little surprised by the sudden excitement in my eyes and I raised a smile. "The female frequency is over-layed by that, I wonder." I had to help her with the utility on the computer, and sat in front of the machine, wondering and excited.

And then I felt it. A powerful tingling in my cock that grew in intensity, it was as if I had a young lady's lips encased around my testicles and sucking them with relentless abandon. It was powerful, magical and I gasped. My mind filled with sexual fantasies and lustful thoughts as I gripped the arm of the chair, staring at my erect cock, twitching with rampant excitement.

Pre-cum gushed from the end of my dick: clear, vicious liquid running over my glans and down my shaft, and Rebecca giggled, watching me panting and gasping as I gazed longingly at my erection; it looked bigger than usual and then stared at the sexy woman standing by the computer.

She looked incredible, and she coyly flicked her hair. I was going to have her. I devour her slit and make her come repeatedly until her bones shook and her soul professed undying love for my tongue. And then I was going to fuck her, ram my cock deep into her well lubricated hole and powerfully thrust her cunt to several orgasms until I came inside of the young vixen.

"Are you OK?" She asked, with a cocked head and a slight scowl. I nodded, shedding my T-Shirt before I stood up and moved towards her. "Ehhh ... you have a weird look and ... oh shit!" Rebecca stepped back and pulled a zapper from her pocket, staring at me with a giggle. "I hoped I might need this," she muttered and aimed it at herself.

In my mind she had no need to press the zapper, she was already going to get several orgasms if she wanted them, but afterwards I knew why: she wanted to be as aroused and as stimulated as me, and if the male orgasms when dosed on lust was anywhere like as powerful as the female climaxes I had seen then I was going to be in for a cracking afternoon.

I saw her grasp her crotch with shimmering eyes and a pained expression etched upon her face as I frantically stumbled towards her. She panted, as I tugged at her baggy shorts. We kissed; not as an expression of love or even attraction, just as pure arousal engulfed our bodies and we desperately needed physical intimacy. It was the first step, as her hand touched my erect cock, sliding her grip down the shaft and rubbing the slick glans with her thumb.

My legs buckled as the sensations overwhelmed my senses and intense desire pooled in my loins. I covered her hand and shorts in pre-cum with a gasp, squirting towards her as the arousal built, and reached for the table to steady my wobbly balance. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the brown sofa in the corner of my workshop. "I'm going on top," she demanded, shedding her shorts as I was thrown onto the tatty furniture. I looked up at the desperate minx, watching as she swung her legs over my head and sat herself on my face.

She smelt of sex; her crevice reeked of arousal and debauchery, but it was heavenly and with ultimate impatience plunged her cunt into my face. A rush of exhilaration surged through me as her juices sizzled on my senses: her taste was pure lust, the unmistakeable flavour of an aroused woman seeking sexual euphoria. Her smell lingered, a sweet, juicy loveliness that provoked intense memories of rampant debauchery, while the texture of her moist cunt -- a smooth, slippery path of pure femininity -- was completely divine.

At that moment, I had everything I needed in the world: a juicy, aroused slit itching to be eaten out and a woman playing with my firm cock. My tongue glided over her dripping pussy, savouring the smorgasboard of delightful sensory stimulations, before I wrapped my lingua around her clit. She twitched and grabbed hold of my waist, leaning forward to give me better access.

I could think of little else and stared into her anus as my tongue danced over her pearl, slaloming down her sodden crack and soaking my face in our juices; she was heaven and my fingers caressed her body effortlessly until I was able to squeeze her pert nipples in my fingers.

She shuddered, squealing into my crotch as the tingling arousal engulfed her and she erupted into a dramatic climax, squealing and writhing as my tongue vibrated against her clit. She was quick! Rebecca kissed the top of my fountaining cock: the pre-cum had not stopped gushing from my tingling dick, and I groaned as my partner engulfed my manhood with her warm mouth.

A potent swell of incredible horniness consumed my cock, my balls and then deluged my body as the little minx sucked the tip of my manhood and ran her hands over my pre-cum soaked balls. I groaned and cried into her musky wet crotch, lapping at her clit with wild abandon and felt her buck and wriggle over my body.