All Comments on 'Me and the Porn Star'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice story

well done. thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ruined

What a shame - a genuinely romantic story utterly ruined by typically stereotypical male writing.

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Cute Story.

A very fun read. Intend to read more from this author.

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMabout 4 years ago
The sex was awfully written

but the story was good and the way things worked out we did not foresee.

Thanks and if I could write as good a story my scores would be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Jason found the love of his life the same time Candy did. Her past did not define her, and she is going to have the world's finest job... MOMMY. I'll just bet she'll protect that baby like a mama bear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. She didn't let her "job" define her and will have a loving husband and the best title a woman can have, MOMMY. Maybe this is not necessarily fiction...

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Loved the story, quaint and quite enjoyable

5/5 from a fellow Aussie

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, although it felt like there were missing pieces in some parts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sort of sci-fi mixed in with a great romance.

If only it was true and Australia was actually following the plan.

The Hoar Ceric

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

SIMILAR Stories