Me and the Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coffee arrived and was sipped, I would like to have said enjoyed but it wasn't that good. What was enjoyed was the conversation that had degenerated into tease and counter tease, innuendo and double entendre and before long we were laughing as if we had known each other forever, we were that comfortable within ourselves.

The time had come to move on and the cab soon settled into its easy pace as it ate up the kilometres north. Jet lag took its grip on Candy and soon she was asleep, which I didn't mind because it gave me the opportunity to think about what was happening to me. Up until this point in my life I've had to work hard to achieve what I have. My parents were wealthy enough, but my father insisted that I work my way through university so that I would learn the benefits of hard work, so I had to seek casual work to supplement my Student Allowance.

At first it was at my local McDonalds but as soon as I was old enough to get a cab license one of my friends recommended me to the cab company that he worked for. The hours were crap, the returns also crappy but I enjoyed the work, and I'd met all kinds of interesting people.

While I was happy enough in this situation I knew it was never going to be perfect and was always looking around for better opportunities. Because of the perception of a conflict of interest, Solartek, the company that had agreed to hire me when I completed my degree was not able to offer me work other than the research project that they were funding through the university, but the prospect of a good job kept me in touch with them.

I had driven for an hour when a small voice brought my attention back from my thoughts. "Did you miss me?" Candy was awake.

"Huh? Sure, you wouldn't believe how boring I find my own company."

"I'm sorry I nodded off like that, but I needed it more than I realized."

"That's not a problem. It sure as hell beats some of my passengers, especially those that are drunk and obnoxious. If it makes you feel better, I enjoyed just having you near."

"I hope that you're not falling in love with me."

"And what would be wrong with that?"

"You know as well as I do that it would only lead to both of us getting hurt."

"I'm not so sure of that. Look, I'm old enough to make my own decisions and what I've decided is that I want to get to know you better, really know you. I don't mean the professional you, or that I want to fuck you, I feel that underneath the façade is a hurt you wanting to reach out for help. I'm not saying that I'll be able to help you, or that I'm the right person that you need, but in the short time that I've known you I realize that we have similar problems and may be able to help each other overcome them."

"Wow! You've given it some thought, haven't you?"

"I have. So what do you say?"

"Pull over there." She indicated a rest stop a few hundred metres ahead. My immediate thoughts were that I had upset her and that she was going to get out of the cab and try to thumb a ride the rest of the way

I stopped. "Get out of the car." I got out as did she. She walked around to my side of the car and wrapped her arms around my neck, drawing my face down to hers. Our lips touched, just. That's all that it was, just our lips touching, no tongues involved, no pressure, just touching. But that was enough for me. That gentle kiss told me everything that I needed to know. Candy had decided to allow me into her life.

"Hi you, I'm Candy."

"Hello Candy, I'm Jason and I'm really pleased to meet you." I held her to me, she felt so right in my arms that I never wanted to let her go, but we had a journey to finish, and one to start.

Back in the cab and on our way once more, Candy reached across and rested her hand on my thigh, just for a minute but it was long enough. "I've never met anyone like you, do you know that?"

"How so?"

"From a very early age boys, men, have wanted me for one purpose and one purpose only, as a trophy fuck, so that they could boast about 'the gorgeous chick that I fucked, I bet that I was the best fuck that she ever had!' Very few ever got to fuck me, apart from the work fucks, and if only they knew how bad most of them are, they seem to think that putting their dick in a girl and pumping away like mad is all that is necessary for enjoyable sex."

"I haven't had a lot of experience in that area but I feel that making love is a mutual experience and what you describe is nothing more than selfishness."

"Can we talk about something other than sex for the rest of the trip?"

"Sure, I bet that you've met some famous people in the States."

"Not that many actually, the movie stars don't seem to associate with people like me. I see some of them when they are out shopping and things like that, but I don't, didn't, go to the same parties that they did."

"So what did you do with your spare time?"

"Mostly I stayed at home and slept and worked on my all over tan, it's either a tan or deathly white, no tan lines allowed."

"Did you sun bathe or is the tan from a spray or salon?"

"Oh it's real all right. I had a porch that faced West and allowed me to sunbathe naked without anyone seeing me."

"You don't worry about skin cancer then?"

"I'm fortunate in that my skin tans quickly so I don't have to work on it that hard, and a condition in my contract is that I get regular checks for melanomas as part of my overall health check, you know for sexually transmitted stuff. I'm clean by the way, if you're interested."

"That's good to know, and yes I am interested."

"How about you, are you clean in that way?"

"I guess so, I haven't been with anyone that is likely to have anything like that, in fact I can't remember the last time I was with someone."

"How sad, do you want me to crack out the violins?"

"Play away, I'm such a sad case you'd better bring on the whole orchestra for the dirge."

"Are you trying for the sympathy vote because if you are don't bother, I'm only interested in positive people."

"In that case, while I might not be the most successful or prolific lover in the world, all of the women I've made love to have told me that I was good, and I've just met this gorgeous woman who I'm going to make love to, and who will endorse my reputation. I may not have the biggest cock in the world but I know how to make the most of what I have. Is that confident enough for you?"

"I can't wait to see if you can live up to the hype."

"Do you want me to stop here?"

"No, we're almost there, I can wait a little while longer, can you?"

"Sure, I'll just think about one of my ex girlfriends, that'll be enough to make him go down."

Her hand reached over and touched the lump in my pants, "Hm, we are keen, aren't we?"

"And that's a problem how?"

"No problem, just keep him on a simmer." This left me with three choices, two of which were not really choices, to concentrate on the road and lose the erection or concentrate on the erection and not on the road. The third was my decision of choice, I reached over and took her hand and placed it on my erection. "Do you realise that I'll have to take my hand away when we get to Grandma's place or you won't be able to get out of the car without holding something in front of you, and that'll look obvious."

Candy directed me down this long dirt road for some five kilometres before we arrived at a gate on the right. I stopped while she got out and opened it. We drove for five hundred metres up to a typical farmhouse nestled in a grove of trees. It had a veranda on all sides and the walls were made of stone. There was a barn and implement shed standing some fifty metres from the main house, presumably so that if there was a fire in those buildings it wouldn't spread to the main house. Between these buildings were two massive rainwater tanks with pipes on poles leading to them from the roof gutters.

As we pulled up in front of the house the door opened and an older version of Candy emerged wiping her hands on her apron. Candy jumped out of the car and ran to her grandmother to be engulfed in a fierce hug. I got out and opened the boot to get her bags. "Jason, this is Grams, Mrs Rappaport, Grams, this is Jason, he drove me up here and because it's been a long trip and it's late, I've invited him to stay the night before heading back to Adelaide, is that all right with you?"

"Sure is Honey, come on in son." I picked up the bags and followed them into to the cool confines of the old house with its dark panelled walls and bare floor boards, worn smooth by decades of feet. We entered the huge kitchen that was dominated by two features, the huge table, a left over from when there must have been a large family, and the large cream and green enamelled slow combustion stove that Candy told me later never went out. On the back plate of the stove stood a black cast iron kettle with steam issuing from its spout. "Cuppa okay for now?"

"Yes, I'm sorry Jason I shouldn't have answered for you, would you like a cup of tea?"

"I'd love one, thank you."

"How would you like it?"

"Milk, no sugar."

"Just the way that I like it." Candy scooped four spoons of tea from a canister into a pot and poured water in to it.

While we waited for it to brew her grandma took a tin from the cupboard and placed some biscuits onto a plate. "Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes. I hope that you're both hungry."

We sat around the table and munched on Anzac biscuits made from mostly rolled oats and golden syrup, and sipped on the hot tea while Candy and her grandma caught up on the news.

I had never seen anything like the meal that had been prepared, a baking dish was taken from the oven in which was a leg of lamb surrounded by potatoes and pumpkin. This was taken out and placed on a platter while flour was added to the pan juices along with some water in which string beans were cooking. A constant stream of conversation was directed at us while she stirred the gravy to make sure that it thickened properly and didn't go lumpy. The leg was placed on a cutting board and after running the knife blade over the steel she began to slice the meat from the bone, placing several slices on each plate. "I hope that you're hungry. If you don't clean this plate there will be no desert for you."

I looked at the mound of food that she placed in front of me and sighed, how will I ever get through all of this? The look on Candy's face was the same as mine. Neither was lost on her grandma. "Just joking, boy you should have seen the look on your faces. Eat up, any scraps will go to the dogs."

Wow, this food tasted like food, real food, not the plastic over-processed junk food that I'd become used to. We did the best that we could and there wasn't a lot left on our plates when the table was cleared for the next course, fruit dumplings cooked in golden syrup covered with a yellow pouring custard. My first taste of the custard was enough to convince me that it was made with real eggs and the thick skin on top was from the cream in the un-separated milk. Yum!

I didn't have coverage on my mobile phone so I used the house phone to call in and tell the operator that I was tired and would stay overnight in a motel, only a small lie, and drive back in the morning.

After dinner I thought that we'd sit around and listen to the country radio station, how wrong I was. Candy and I sat in the huge Lounge room and watched TV, the shows weren't all that old, while Mrs R went into her office and joined the chat room of local farmers' wives discussing the news of the day. Candy was called in to stand in front of the webcam so that the others could see what an attractive young woman she had become.

It was after 10 o'clock when we got to bed. Nothing was said to me but I found that Candy and I were to share a bed. A quick shower and we were ready for bed. I left my underpants on when I came out of the bathroom but took them off when I caught the expression on her face. Pulling back the sheet I climbed, yes climbed, the bed was that high off the floor, into the bed and her waiting arms. "Hold me." I held. "I hope that you don't mind if we don't make love tonight."

Damn! "No, not at all."

"I want it to be just right when we do and I can't feel comfortable when Grams is just on the other side of the wall." She snuggled up to me and we were soon asleep, well she was asleep I was just lying there thinking what a bastard it was being this close to her and not being able to make love to her. I did eventually get to sleep.

I was the only person in bed when I woke the next morning. I could hear movement in the kitchen and assumed that breakfast was happening when Candy walked in, totally, gloriously naked. "Grams and I have been talking and the first thing that she said when I went out to the kitchen was to ask why we hadn't made love. I told her that I wanted to see if we could separate sex from affection. Do you know what she said to me? She said; affection is fine but if you truly want to find out how much you want a person you've go to see how he is in bed. She told me that she and Grandpa had fucked the first time that they dated and they were married, happily married for over fifty years, and he never wanted to stray, not once in all of that time. So move over, we're going to see just how good we are together."

I know that you're all waiting for me to tell you that it was the best sex that both of us had ever had and that I was sensational, that we tried eleventy-seven different positions and she came in every one, but I'm not going to tell you that. What I am going to tell you is that it was the most amazing experience of my life, while I expected her to lead the way and be all technique and moan and cry out every time that she pretended to come, it wasn't like that at all. It was slow, she allowed me to set the pace and I was in no particular hurry so I took my time. I explored every little nook and cranny on her amazing body, admired her silky smooth skin, the little tuft of hair just above her pussy, the dimples on her knees and her carefully manicured toe nails, but most of all I lingered over her pussy, working on it until she was quivering in anticipation and moist in readiness, waiting for the entry of my cock into paradise.

I moved in her with patience and made sure that she felt ever little movement until she was urging me to come inside her. I was nothing if not an obliging person and with a final push deep inside her I flooded her with a couple of month's worth of abstinence.

"I thought that you said you weren't experienced at this."

"I'm not, by that I mean I haven't had a lot of lovers, but those that I have been with have taught me the benefits to be gained by being considerate of the person that you are with, by being attentive to her needs and not your own. In most cases that attention is reciprocated in the form of great sex, or in your case, magnificent sex."

"I felt that. I felt that you weren't wanting me to perform like a slut, like a porn star and that there is much more to this whole process than just sex, that to really appreciate making love you have to be in love and I know that it is still early days and I know little of you, but I think I know enough about how I feel to say that it is entirely likely that I am falling in love with you."

We cleaned up and got dressed before heading to the kitchen. Candy held my hand as we walked in to the room, a smile on her face, her grandmother's face lit up when she saw it. "Breakfast will be ready in about ten minutes."

"Come." Candy led me out the back door and over to the barn. Inside was a horse stall and in it was the most magnificent horse that I had ever seen. It was jet black all over, not even the smallest of white blazes on his face. He snickered a welcome to her as we came up to the stall and dropped his head for attention. "Pat him." I reached out and ran my hand down his face to his mouth. Because I showed no fear he accepted the attention. "His name's Rocket, he's a retired racehorse. Grams bought him off the owner for not much money on the understanding that she didn't try to enter him in any races. He was that good that whenever he was entered in a race the other horses were scratched, no-one would challenge him. He likes you and you've just passed the next test. One to go." We walked back in the general direction of the house and. Just as we reached the veranda a ginger tabby cat emerged from under the house. He did several laps of Candy's legs before, with a 'brrp' he jumped onto my shoulders and began to rub his head against my face. "You've been accepted by Rocket and now by Ginger, and I can't go against the wishes of the family so I guess that I'm going to have to persuade you to marry me."

We walked back into the kitchen with our arms around each other. "How did it go?"

"Great! They all love him."

"So where do we go from here?"

"I have to get back to Adelaide and return the cab, and then I'm going to uni to defer my next semester's studies, and then I might just come up here and live on the farm, if that's where Candy is and it's what she wants."

"It's what I want. I'll come back with you so that we can spend more time together and I can help you do what you have to do. I also want to see where you live."

After a hearty breakfast Candy packed some clothes into a backpack and we were ready to leave. "'Bye Grams, I'll give you a call when we get to Adelaide." They kissed and hugged.

Her grandmother looked me in the eye, "You take good care of my little girl, won't you."

"Sure thing."

"Grams likes you." We had driven for some fifteen minutes in silence. Candy had her seat cranked back and had her eyes closed, she looked so calm and serene, and beautiful with her tight jeans and figure hugging knitted top. It was with some difficulty that I dragged my eyes from her and back onto the road.

We made good time, stopping only once for a coffee at the same place as yesterday, you would have thought that experience would have told us to stop elsewhere because the coffee was still not that good but being able to chat with her and hold her hand was some compensation.

Several hours later I turned off the main road and down the ramp of an apartment building. I swiped my Etag and the boom gate rose to let me in. I caught a puzzled expression on Candy's face. "I'll explain when we get inside."

"Wow! This is much more than I expected."

"Confession time. It's true that the parents have money, it is also true that I've had to work to support my studies but what I didn't tell you was that my grandfather left me this apartment when he died, so my only expenses are utilities and rates, and I almost forgot, I have a cleaner come in once a week."

"How brave of you to do that, most rich kids would have sponged of their parents."

"More confessions, I actually own the cab, you see my grandfather was a taxi driver all his life and he worked long shifts to finance my father through a private school and university. My father was given every opportunity for success and to his credit he took them, but for some reason they had a falling out and hardly spoke. Grandpa liked me and when my father insisted that I work my way through uni he gave me his cab and the plates which are worth a fortune. I guess that you might say that while I had to work I still got it pretty easy."

"Even more confessions; I went to one of the top schools and I know what you were talking about when you told me of the girls at your school. The guys I was in school with called me a chicken when I told them that I wasn't going to shag every girl I went out with and I certainly wasn't going to join in any gang bangs at the parties we went to. I wouldn't be at all surprised if I witnessed some of the girls from your school getting fucked by the guys from mine. Some of my friends had heard about you and your so called frigid reputation and there was some sort of competition going on to see which would be the first to fuck you. They were disappointed. I had seen your picture and fell in love you even then and knowing that I was never in the hunt to get you."