Me and the Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you go to your school's year 12 formal?"

"Yes, why?"

"How long ago was that?"

'Let me see, that would have been six years ago. Don't tell me that you were there?"

"I was, not that I enjoyed it. You had a date did you?"

"Yes, I took the daughter of some friends of my parents. She was pretty and fun to be with and made it abundantly clear that she would put out if I was interested. I had to explain to her that I wasn't into that scene and was saving my self for a girl that I could fall in love with and was not at all interested in casual sex. She looked at me as if I was weird and didn't even kiss me goodnight when I dropped her home."

"I was there for a short time, just long enough to hear my date boast of having felt me up in the limo on the way to the formal. It was a lie and when we danced he was all over me like a rash. I told him I had to go to the toilet and sneaked out and caught a cab home. He was really pissed off for two reasons, he missed out on the opportunity to make an attempt on me and he lost face with his mates because he told them I'd told him I would and it was a certainty that he'd succeed."

"I know who you're talking about and he copped heaps from his mates, they kept on asking how it was fucking you, he didn't take it well at all. You went up exponentially in my estimation. In fact I used to dream of what it would be like with you while I was masturbating."

"How sweet, you won't have to worry about that any more."

"Yet another confession. The company that I'm going to work for when I leave uni is owned by my father, so I guess that I'd better go and see him and explain to him my change of plans."

"Can I come too? I would like to meet your parents."

"Sure, why not, in fact I want to see the expression on my father's face when he sees me with a beautiful girl, actually any girl, the Olds have just about given up hope." I picked up the phone and dialled my father's number and got his PA. "Hi Bev, it's Jason, would it be possible to have a quick word with Dad?"' No, there's nothing wrong, the opposite in fact. Sure I'll be there in an hour." I put on a clean shirt and squirted the pits and we went back downstairs to the carpark. I led Candy to my blue STI spec Subaru WRX and we were soon cruising towards the CBD and my father's office.

Bev looked up as we walked in, "I see what you meant when you said that it was the opposite of trouble. Introductions please."

"Bev this is Candy, Candy Bev."

"Pleased to meet you." Candy held out her hand to be shaken.

"Tell me, just how did you manage to snare him?"

"I really, really had to work for it. Boy the barrier had had up around him was like a medieval fortress. But I did it."

"You'd better go in he's waiting, in fact I'll come in too, I want to see the look on his face."

I opened the door and ushered Candy into the office. My father looked up from his computer and his eyes immediately rested on Candy. "Well, who have we here?"

"Candy, this is my father Desmond Miller, Dad, this is Candy, your future daughter-in-law."

Dad walked around from behind his desk and Candy held out her hand for him to shake. I think Dad thought that he was going to get a hug. "Tell me all, how long have you two known each other, when did you meet and when did you make the big decision?"

"Since yesterday, yesterday and yesterday. Now before you cut crook and tell me that we can't possibly make this decision based on such limited knowledge of each other let me explain. I first heard of Candy years ago when I was at school and she had a reputation for not following what the other girls were doing that caught my attention. While I didn't actually meet her back then I came to realise last night that I was in love with her then. While we were talking last night Candy came to realise that, while she didn't meet me back then she and I have had the same problems and have reacted to them in exactly the same way. Everything fell into place for us last night."

"That's true Mister Miller. I fought the same battles against the attitudes of my school friends that Jason did, and while I might have chosen a different way of combating them ultimately we have both reached a point where we are so much in agreement that it would be a pity for us to walk away from each other now."

There was a bemused look on Bev's face as she waited for her boss's reaction to this announcement. He picked up his phone and dialled his home number. "Fee, you will never guess what has just happened. Our son the eternal bachelor has just waltzed into my office with the most amazingly beautiful young lady on his arm. Yes, wonders will never cease. I think that you will have to meet this young lady with the unlikely name of Candy so I'm inviting them to dinner tonight. Great, I'll see you at around six and they will be there at seven for seven-thirty."

My mother met us at the door as we walked up the front steps. One thing that you can't really do is to sneak up in a 'Rex'. "Won't you come in."

"Mum, this is Candy, Candy my mother Fiona, Fee, Miller." Candy found herself being hugged by my mother and then led towards the kitchen, "Your father's in the Living Room choosing the wine for this evening, Jason why don't you join him while we girls have a chat." I didn't like the sound of that.

My father had several bottles standing on the buffet while he perused the labels before choosing one which he opened. "I suppose your mother's taken Candy off for a girly chat?"

"Yes." The tone of my answer caused him to look at me.

"Is there anything about Candy that we should know, some dark skeleton in her family closet?"

How do you tell your strict father that the love of your life was a famous porn star?

"None that I know of."

"But you wouldn't would you, having known her for such a short time." Something about his answer warned me that he may just have twigged to her identity. "Nothing about her employment to cause alarm bells to ring?"

"I have no control over what she did before we met, all that I know is that we agree with what we're going to do in the future, and that brings me to the reason that I wanted to have a word with you. I'm going to defer my studies for six months while I take stock of my future, Candy and my future. Don't worry, I'm still committed to working for you and I will complete my studies, just six months longer than I first intended."

Mother and Candy came into the room. "Desmond, do you know what Candace did for a living?"

"Tell me."

"She was the star of porn movies."

My father's reaction to this news confirmed what I had suspected, he already knew. Could my father have seen one of her videos, or more than one? He cleared his throat before speaking. "This is disturbing news. I don't feel that I'm ready to broadcast the fact that my son wants to marry a whore."

"Don't be such a stick in the mud Desmond. I know that you watch porn videos and I'm pretty sure that you've got one with her in it, but she's left that world behind her and is ready to settle down into a blameless life so why can't you just accept that, I have. Give the girl some credit, she found that she didn't have the right connections when she left school and couldn't afford a university education like Jason and she desperately wanted to help her grandmother to pay off the farm. She had an opportunity to get into the movies but was tricked by the men in the business and found herself in the porn industry instead. She made the most of this situation and, to her credit, she was strong enough to walk away from it when she had achieved what she had set out to achieve."

"No, I'll not have it, I don't care how well intentioned her actions were, she is still a whore in my eyes. She prostituted herself for money in the most public of ways. it will leave me and my company open to ridicule and could cost me some very lucrative government contracts. This situation could send me broke."

"Does that mean that if I marry Candy I won't have a job either?"

"I'm afraid so. This step that you're about to take requires some serious consideration. Think about it for a while before you decide."

"I've thought about it and my mind is made up."

"And just what are you going to live on? Are you going to send her back to work?"

Candy was about to speak and I knew that she was just about to say that family is important and she didn't want to stand between me and mine, but I held up my hand to silence her. "I haven't fully thought this through but there is a way that I can finish my studies and find work at the same time, and no, Candy will not be going back to work, and no, she isn't coming between me and my family, it's your entrenched conservatism and emphasis on status that is coming between us. Come Candy, let's go." Mum kissed as both and as we left she made a sign to say that she would call us.

"How do you intend to work this?"

"I haven't got all the details, but I can complete my degree externally, and I'm sure that there will be someone close to your grandmother who would jump at the chance of hiring a person with my skills and expertise. I'll sell my apartment and that will give me some capital for a project that I have in mind. I hope that your grandmother won't mind me staying with you."

"I don't know about that after all she is of the older generation and you know how stuffy they can be."

I was just about to protest when I caught the smile on her face.

We stayed in town long enough for me to put my apartment on the market and trade my 'Rex' for a more practical 'Disco'. Meanwhile the university had agree to allow me to complete my studies as an external student so there was nothing more to keep us in Adelaide. I did have a call from Mum offering us financial help if we needed it and giving us her love.

Grams, yes I was told to call her that as soon as we reached home, was happy to see us and yes I could stay as long as I liked and she had friends who knew someone who just might be interested in my services.

"What's this project that you were talking about?" Candy asked. We were in bed and I had just made love to her for the second time since we arrived at her grandmother's place which, as I had just found out, Candy had paid off the last of the mortgage on.

"You know that I've been working on solar collection technology,' I was laying on my back with my hands behind my head and a smug look on my face, I mean who wouldn't have having just made love to someone as beautiful as Candy, "well I found a process that could make it cheaper to buy and install. Solartek aren't that keen on it because they stand to make more if the collectors are beyond the reach of the smaller consumer, limit the supply by pricing it out of reach of the majority of consumers and you can justify an even higher price. They are hoping to convince the government to make solar collectors mandatory on new homes and then they will be able to raise the price even higher than it is now. This will never happen of course because the domestic consumer is subsidising the industrial consumer and if every house generated its own electricity the price to the industrial consumer will have to rise and price of produced items will rise in line with these increases. My plan is to make these panels for the specific rural market, those who are too far away from the grid to have mains power and who have to rely on expensive diesel generators. What I hope will happen is that everyone in remote areas, every cattle and sheep station, every mining camp, and every small town will be able to generate their entire electricity needs free from the sun."

Over breakfast Candy and I discussed my plans with her grandmother. "I know someone who will be very interested in your plan. When I'm on my chat room tonight I'll mention it to one of my friends and she can get her husband to have a word. With everyone listening in you'll have dozens of orders in no time."

Within three months I was ready to begin small scale production of my design of photo-voltaic cells for the rural consumer and that caused a problem between me and my father. He threatened to sue me for using technology developed while I was part of a research team funded in part by his company. He claimed ownership of the intellectual property.

This held up production for some two months while this matter was argued in court. With the financial assistance of my mother and Candy and her grandmother, I had invested most of my capital in setting up the production facility, we hired a good lawyer who was able to argue, with the help of documents that I had retained, that I had offered my plans to both the university and Solartek and both parties rejected them. I then took out a patent in my own name with the intention of protecting my idea when and if I got the chance to put it into production. The judge agreed with my lawyer and ruled that, as the parties had rejected my ideas I was entitled to take out patents, regardless of the fact that I was working in a research team funded by the company. M&R Solar Industries was launched as soon as we could get the infrastructure in place and we were on our way.

So much has happened in the last two years. Mother visits regularly and is getting all clucky about the impending arrival of her grandchild. My father has finally agreed to bury the hatchet and has also agreed to manufacture my panels under license. I have several teams of installers going around the country installing panels and battery packs at homesteads, mining camps and larger versions in small rural communities.

When publicity for this project hit the media, the Prime Minister himself, along with the Environment Minister, were at the official launch of the new factory and mandatory photo opportunity. When an interview with Candy appeared in one of the glossies, her old school sent her an invitation to their next reunion. She was very tempted to tell them to do something anatomically quite painful with their invite, but instead sent them a very polite letter declining the invitation. She has come a long way my porn star, and in a way she got her revenge for the hurt that she endured in her time there. Oh, and did I mention that tomorrow we are getting married, we didn't see the necessity of this step but the families were keen on it and families are important after all.