Me, Mom, and Our Fantasies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 2:00 PM I was at home ringing the bell hard. As soon as Varsha opened the door, I pulled her hand and kissed her lips...she shouted and asked me to come inside as someone might see. As I entered I told her --

Me: (proudly) Your hubby is going to top the exam!!

Varsha: What?? my HUBBY?? Who???

Me: Me, Varsha!!

Varsha: Shut up you idiot!! We are friends, close friends or girlfriend & boyfriend, that's it.

Me: Ok Babes but I have started thinking of you more than that...

Varsha: Shut up and change

Me: Today is my day and exams are over. Now I get what I want.

Varsha: (playfully) ohhhh....You remember that. Let's see!!

Me: Come on be a sport...

Varsha: Ok let's see but first have your lunch

At lunch I told her all my friends are going to Disco and I wanted to go but don't have a girl...She told if mothers are allowed then she can come...and laughed.

I thought she was hinting me. I told her -

Me: Not a bad idea!! I will make u my babe for the day. Get ready after lunch and wear stuff we got from Lonavala.

Varsha: OK, but where do we go?

Me: Just come with me and do as I say.

Varsha: ok, I hope you are not going to take me to the Disco and she laughed.

I knew that she wanted to come and was giving me all sorts of hints... As we finished lunch my Mom was ready this time her in jeans and t-shirt which had become tight. She came out and complained about it and I told her that you look even hotter. I purposely asked her to turn around to know her panty......she was wearing a black one as I could see the strip. Purposefully, I threw my handkerchief in front of her so that she can bend to pick it up and so I saw her ass crack. As she got up I put my hand on her ass Like a MAN and kept it for a long time and she didn't say anything because she had promised. I pressed her ass-cheeks hard and asked her to follow me. She asked me to get the car near to the building door so that she can enter into the car quickly without anyone noticing her. I got the car and she entered very quickly but I'm sure someone must have seen her, at least our watchman did but I didn't care.

I drove her to a Mall and got her into Ladies shop. I asked the attendant at desk to show Minis. Mom was shocked to hear and as she was about to say, I had put my finger on her lips and told 'YOU HAD PROMISED'. She was now in my control. She smiled, caught my hand and whispered 'I love you'.

The attendant asked which type of Minis were I looking and I told her anything micro or thigh height...Mom had nothing to say and I was feeling like a MAN... She got a few and I asked Varsha to select but she left on it on to me. I selected a white micro mini which was not tight but free flowing which can blow in air.

I asked her to try it .......she went in, tried and came out without showing it to me.

I asked her what happened

Varsha: It fits me

Me: Are you sure of height?

Varsha: Yeah but are you sure you want to buy this as it is too short

Me: Yes! I am more keen now

Varsha: Ok

Then we looked for Tops. As I was going through it I saw a Halter top which was open from above, fits from shoulders till just the bottom of the breasts....I asked her to wear it...she was hesitant but I ordered her like a husband. All were looking at us. As she went in, same way she came out and like an obedient girlfriend told me that it fits but it's too tight....She whispered in my ears I need an over-shirt and a strapless bra to wear it...I got an erection thinking of it... We selected a white shirt which was transparent as the top was black and she got a strapless bra.

Me: Do you need to wear it at all

Varsha: Yes Dumbo...and gave a naughty smile

Me: I wish you don't

Varsha: It depends where are you taking me

Me: It will be dark!!

Varsha: (teasingly) I hope I am not your babe for Disco tonight...and I saw smile on her face.

Me: Yes you are and today I am going to make you more than 10 years younger.

Varsha: How?

Me: Wait and watch...

Then I took her to a corner and asked which panty are you wearing

Varsha: (instantly) Shut up!!

Me: No more shut up. You had promised me!!

Varsha: Black

Me: Type

Varsha: Cotton

Me: No babe, you need something special.

After buying Shirt, Top and Mini ....we went out and I asked her:

Me: Why didn't you show the Mini-Skirt to me??

Varsha: because I'm not waxed

Me: Ohhh, where are you not waxed??

Varsha: Legs Dumbo!!

Me: And down and I patted her ass back

Varsha: Not even there

She was getting into my tune and enjoying all the talking as well as the holding...

Me: Ok you need to get it off, right.

Varsha: Yes

Me: Ok, we'll go to a parlor

Varsha: Ok

Me; You like bushy down??

Varsha: No!! Clean, but I didn't get time plus I was even feeling lonely

Me: I like trim so get it done

Varsha: (surprised) But when you are going to see that??

Me: Now you shut up and do as I say.

She smiled and she was liking the ordering part. I drove her to a beauty parlor and I told the beauty parlor lady that she needs to look like a babe and I am giving you 2 hours...She smiled and looking at my mom she asked me, Who is she?? Your elder sister? I told her No she is my girlfriend...she gave another smile and said don't worry, you both make a nice pair. Varsha & I looked at each other and smiled. We were happy that someone has complimented us. As she went inside, I was sitting out reading the magazines when suddenly I got an idea...

First I called up my friends saying that I will be joining them and then I rushed to a lingerie store nearby and asked for Thongs (as I knew Varsha's size). I selected a sexy black thong. Then I called for 4 pairs of bras & panties, all different colors and in satin. I purchased blue, pink, rosy and white color ones as would look hot on Varsha. As soon as I reached the parlor, I asked if Varsha was ready or not to which the attendant replied 5 mins more. As I waited, I saw a Sexy Babe coming and was surprised to know that she was Varsha...sexy haircut, eyebrows done, black spots gone and she was looking like a bomb.

I was happy as hell and as we moved out, I caught her by her waist and gave her a gentle pat on her Ass to which she just looked at me sexily. We then bought Blue lens for her...and went home.

.................to be continued

Did this story made you horny?

12