Me, My Brother, and My Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you find yourself in an unusual situation, you learn a lot about how your brain handles conflict. I couldn't have predicted in advance how I would have handled this, but my brain quickly weighed the possible actions and decided to keep my mouth shut. No small factor in this decision was the prospect of a front-row seat watching a hell of a lover at work. With visuals this time, not just sound.

A part of me was very uncomfortable with this decision. It's one thing to surreptitiously eavesdrop on my brother having sex, but it's another thing entirely to surreptitiously watch. Though the light was dim, the shapes of their bodies were highly evident. Of course, certain parts of their anatomy were obscured as they pressed against each other, but their motions were frequent enough that I got plenty of glimpses of things I shouldn't have.

My brother's penis was rapidly thickening under Callie's influence. He pulled her to a sitting position at the edge of the bed and he sank to his knees on the floor, diving his face into her pussy. He used one hand and his mouth, and the other hand stroked his own cock languidly. I realized that I, not even involved in the exchange, was the only one who could see his cock being stroked just then.

It wasn't long, though, before he needed the other hand upstairs, and I could hear from Callie the first faint moans that I'd grown so familiar with from my nights on the couch. They were a tad louder by virtue of my close proximity to the action, but still muted.

Will continued to lap at her sex until she pulled him up to a standing position and grabbed his cock with her mouth. She studied his central body and left me to watch his expression change to bliss. He rested a hand on her head and a gentle rocking motion started between them.

As she sucked him, I again found myself getting turned on by their actions, and I was torn by my thoughts. My own brother, naked and enjoying himself immensely, is what's turning me on? Should I put my head under the covers and stop staring? By all rights there was something wrong with studying them so intently, but despite the opportunity, I didn't avert my gaze.

Instead, I reached inside my sweatpants and found a damp slit eager for attention. Judging by my own level of arousal, it was pretty clear that being in the same room with them was profoundly more intense than being just outside the door. I wanted to peel off my sweatpants for better access, but I was too nervous about them discovering me (as if my pants would be the topic for discussion if that happened.)

It wasn't long before Will's cock was out of her mouth and he was on top of her, missionary style. The light was dim and I couldn't see every nuance, but I could see plenty. They had long ago tossed aside the covers and their skin was fully out in the open. She squeaked almost silently as Will plunged inside of her for the first time, holding his cock deep within her before extracting it almost all the way. I could clearly see his cock then, glistening with shiny fluids, hard as steel, poised unmoving for a few seconds before returning to the confines of Callie's warmth.

Their pace increased gradually, almost instinctively. Their whole bodies were in synch with each other, as if some unseen source were running a metronome that both of them obeyed with every muscle. They even breathed in time with their thrusts.

And then I noticed that my hand, still buried in my sweatpants, was running on the same metronome. My fingers stroked along my wet slit and just grazed my clit on each stroke. As I watched them get increasingly hot and bothered, I thought how unusual it was that Will, unbeknownst to him, was turning two women on at the same time, with exactly the same pace.

I was wet enough that my fingers started to make a squishy sound between my legs, and my rational brain momentarily registered this as a problem, but I quickly decided that it was not nearly as loud as the fleshy noises from Callie's bed.

Their pace continued to quicken, and while Will's cock was engulfed and out of sight, I was able to watch his butt rising and falling, along with the tensing and relaxing of the muscles in his legs and back. Not only had I never seen him naked before, I didn't think I'd ever seen such physical exertion. His body was completely focused on Callie, every bit of his energy concentrated on one thing.

For her part, Callie's breasts bounced slightly in time with the metronome, except when Will touched a nipple with his hand or tongue. She whimpered, still quietly but with increasing urgency, but there was not a single word exchanged between them, as near as I could tell.

Soon enough Will came to a dead stop on a downstroke, holding himself deep inside her. Callie's body continued for another beat before she stopped with him, and he held her still, the only movements their heavy breathing. It took me two beats to pause my finger, and again I was concerned that the geyser between my legs would be audible over the sudden silence. But neither of them gave any indication of interest, their eyes entranced only with each other.

After a moment of stillness, Will started to grind his crotch in circles without lifting out of her even a little. Callie was still pretty quiet, but I got the sense from a slight change in her vocalizations that she liked this immensely. She wrapped her legs around Will's lower body and I could tell she was pulling him into her as much as he was pushing.

In less than a minute of this, Callie's head thrashed side to side and she moaned deeply, and I knew she had reached her peak. Will took the opportunity of her orgasm to return to his previous thrusting motions, and he hit his climax almost immediately, grunting softly and squeezing his eyes shut. I visualized my brother's cock spurting his seed inside her, soaking her during this simultaneous orgasm, and this thought pushed me over the edge as well. A wave of prickly energy swept over my whole body and I had to bite my lip to keep quiet.

Their motions slowed to a stop and he peeled himself away from her. Callie got up and went in the bathroom to get cleaned up, a hand between her legs to prevent a gusher. Will pulled two Kleenex from the box on the nightstand and patted down his cock before flopping on his back on the bed.

As I pulled my wet hand from out of my sweatpants, I thought it would be kind of nice to wash up myself as well, but the timing would be a bit awkward, no? Instead I silently dried my fingers on the side of my nightshirt, mentally reminding myself to put it in the laundry the next day. I settled back on the bed and took another glance in Will's direction. He may have been asleep already for all I knew, but he was still naked to the world. His cock, soft now, just barely moved as his chest rose and fell with each breath. I must have fallen asleep shortly thereafter, because I don't even remember Callie coming back from the bathroom.

--

I had mostly learned to ignore Callie's alarm. She had it set for an ungodly hour of the morning, and I was vaguely aware of her being up and around, taking a shower, getting ready for work. But when she left, the bedroom went dark again, and while I knew Will was there, he didn't know about me.

Just as the first hint of sunrise was visible through our bedroom window, Will got up, still buck naked, and went in the bathroom. I heard the shower start and I lay there quietly, still wondering how to clue him in about my presence. Should I get up while he was in the shower, pretend I was on the couch all night, just say good morning when he comes out like a normal day? Maybe I could have, but I wasn't feeling it. I stayed right where I was.

Will came out of the bathroom door with just a towel around his waist, and by that time the room was decently bright. He didn't even glance my way, just ambled toward Callie's bed. I was sitting up in bed now, abandoning any pretense of invisibility.

In the daylight, Will was a sight to behold in this state of dress, even from behind. I didn't see him shirtless very often-probably the last time was at a pool party a couple of years before. A couple of years makes a lot of difference. HIs shoulders had broadened and his arms had thickened since then, and his legs were lightly coated with dusty blond hair that matched his head.

I had a flashback to the night before, remembering my view of his leg in silhouette while he pumped inside Callie.

I exhaled silently and shook away this memory, deciding that this was the right time to speak up. I said, "Hey, Will, um -"

But the moment I started talking happened to be the same exact moment that Will flung off his towel and threw it on Callie's bed, leaving him bare as the day he was born. He jumped in shock as I spoke, no doubt startled to hear from me. His head swiveled around toward the sound of my voice and he steadied himself on the bed with his hands.

"For God's sake, Amy, what the hell are you doing here?" he said. He turned back to the bed in a desperate attempt to grab his towel again. Not only did I get a full view of his bare backside, but I also caught a glimpse of his jewels as he flailed for a few seconds before getting covered up again.

"Um, I live here, Will. This is my bed." He grabbed the towel and secured it again around his waist, then turned to face me.

"I know, but - Callie and I were - in here - um, together -"

He was pissed, of course, but also slightly tongue-tied, and I always found him adorably cute when he searched for the right words like this. A little cute, and a little pissed.

"And you were expecting my bed to just stay vacant forever? Where did you think I would be sleeping?"

"Well, I don't know, but how long have you been there?"

"I've been in my bed all night. I'm just now getting up."

Will's face went from pissed to blank for a moment as the gears worked in his brain for a second, then I could literally watch the blush rise from his chest to his cheeks. "All night? So you were here when we - um -"

"Yep, sure was. I'm surprised you didn't notice me," I said. "But then, you were pretty busy."

He sank into a sitting position on Callie's bed. "Amy, I didn't know you were - I mean, did you see anything?"

"Oh, little brother, let me tell you, I saw everything. And I heard everything, and I even caught a whiff of everything."

"For God's sake, are you some kind of perv, spying on us like that?"

"It's more like you're some kind of exhibitionist. If you're going to have sex in someone's bedroom every night, you probably shouldn't be too surprised when that person shows up in her bed. It's kind of like you wanted me to see you."

It felt a little like when we called each other names as kids, but this time the names were different. I was poised for a retort from him, but instead his eyes dropped to the floor, he sat on Callie's bed, and he was quiet for a beat. I was just about ready to fill the silence when he said, "So, OK, I'm sorry for that. I didn't know you were here and I wouldn't have - I would have been more discreet if I'd known."

His calm, mature response thoroughly impressed me. I pushed back the covers, walked over, and sat next to Will on Callie's bed. "Listen, Will, you don't have to apologize. It was dark, and I could have said something. I'm sorry for making you feel awkward."

I put my arm around his shoulders, feeling the warmth and heft that I'd just been admiring from across the room. He reached around put his arm around my waist in a tender gesture. I was glad, because I'd just taken him for a serious ride on an emotional rollercoaster.

I watched his chest rise and fall with a few breaths, and then his eyebrows furrowed quizzically before he asked, "So why didn't you say something earlier?"

"Oh," I said. "Well, I didn't want to bother you. You looked like you were having a good time."

He looked directly into my eyes, unblinking, and said, "And did you like the view?"

"What? What do you mean by that?"

Still staring right in my eyes, he said, "I think you know exactly what I mean."

I started to feel like I was being interrogated, and I could feel warmth starting to invade my cheeks as it had on Will's earlier. But what on earth did I have to blush about?

"The view wasn't bad, but it was kind of dark, so I couldn't see much."

"And Amy," he shot back, "what were you doing while you were watching us?"

Now I could feel my face fully engulfed in heat and I knew my beet-red color would betray any lie I could come up with. "I was . . . enjoying myself."

Will grinned and squeezed my waist before releasing me. "Is that right? You were 'enjoying yourself' by watching your little brother having sex? I'd say that makes you a voyeur, a peeping Amy, so to say. To be an exhibitionist you have to know someone is watching you, and since I didn't know you were there, I think there's only one of us who's a perv, and it isn't me."

I let go of his shoulder too, and said, "Fair enough, bro, I'm a perv. But before I agree that I'm the only perv in the room, you have to answer one question. Be honest."

"No problem. What?"

"If you had known I was watching you, would it have turned you on?" I paused for a second to see if he would answer right away, but he didn't, so I kept going. "What if you knew I was watching while you ran your tongue up and down Callie's slit and had to slurp up her wetness. I could watch you stroke your cock while you licked her, not even she could see you do that. What if you knew I was watching while Callie took your cock in her mouth. I was the only one who could see the expression on your face right then. What if you knew I was watching while you slowly pushed yourself inside her, knowing that at that very moment my fingers were exactly matching with my pussy what your cock was doing with hers."

He still wasn't answering, but the towel was showing a hint of a bulge from underneath, and I knew I'd hit on something.

"What if you knew that by pumping your cock into Callie you were actually giving an orgasm to two women at the same time? Wouldn't that turn you on?"

He adjusted his seating position in a vain attempt to conceal his growing member. "I, um - I don't know."

"Bro, your mouth says you don't know, but this thing says you do know, and that you would." I pointed as his cock continued to rise unmistakably under the towel, now creating a substantial tent.

"Case closed," I said. "We're both pervs."

He was quiet for another beat and then said, "So Amy, you had an orgasm just from watching me and Callie?"

"Yep, I sure did. It wasn't my best orgasm of all time, but it was healthy."

"I didn't hear you or notice you at all."

"Yeah, well, I was quiet. Quiet orgasms are nice, but there's nothing like loud ones, you know?"

"Well, actually," he said, "not really. Callie is usually quiet."

"Wait, even when you're by yourselves? And I'm not in the next room?"

"Yeah. She just never seems like she's that into it."

"Will, believe me, she is. She told me she thinks you're one hell of a lover."

"She did? Sometime it'd be nice to hear her have a wild, scream-out-loud orgasm, not just a whimper."

"Jesus, Will, next time I watch you I'll be the screamer."

The words "next time" were out of my mouth before I knew it, and I didn't want Will to think I wanted this to be a regular gig. "Well, I didn't mean there would be a next time, though."

"Amy, it is your bed, though."

Did this mean what I thought? Did this mean he was inviting me to watch again?

"Yeah, I do have to sleep here."

"If Callie and I happen to be - um - here - when you're here, then you'll just be seeing again, won't you?"

"It doesn't bother you that you're giving the big O to your big sis?"

"Only if you promise to scream out loud."

I grinned up at him. "That would kind of interrupt the intimacy, wouldn't it?"

"Maybe it would be worth it for a screaming O."

"I'd say you've been deprived of the pleasure of loud sex, little brother. Can I just say one thing? When you hear your partner just get louder and louder, and you know it's because of what you're doing to their body, it's an immense turn-on. When I have a loud orgasm it almost always pushes my partner over the edge and we literally melt into each other."

He repositioned his cock through the towel, and I knew he liked what he was hearing.

"So listen, Amy," he said, "can I at least get some privacy so I can get dressed?"

"Tell you what: I'll go back over to my bed. How's that? I hope you're not asking me to leave my own bedroom." I did as I said, and sat cross-legged on my unmade comforter.

"No, of course not. But just to be clear, if I let this towel down to get dressed, it's OK with you?"

"Oh, by all means. I'm the voyeur, you know. You proved it."

He stood up and uncinched the towel from around his waist, slowly pulling it apart to reveal a cock in a state of extreme hardness. The shadowy glimpses of the night before were nothing compared to seeing the thing in the light of day, aligned right in my direction.

"A little stiff, there," I said. I didn't tell him that I was feeling a little turned on too after this weird conversation. After he left I'd be ready to feel the dampness of my pussy and think about whether there would be a next time.

"Yeah, sure is," he said, as he reached down and massaged his balls, stretching them downward. The tip of his cock dipped lower with his motion, but it rebounded to full height immediately as he let go.

"Kind of hard to get dressed like that, I would imagine," I said. It was bizarre to be watching my brother's cock, talking about it like few siblings probably ever did. He grabbed it and stroked it up and down a few times, the same way he stroked it the night before while eating Callie's pussy, and the same movement I'd described just a few minutes before.

"Yeah, I have a problem I need to solve, here." He turned his body to his right, his side toward me, so I had a clear view of the length of his cock as he stroked it.

"Sorry to hear that," I said.

"But you probably need to get dressed too, right?" This question sounded innocent on its first pass through my brain, and only the second time through did it strike me that he wanted me to get naked with him. I felt a burst of excitement at the thought.

I looked down at my sweatpants and oversized T-shirt, the shirt crunchy on one side where I'd dried my fingers the night before. "Oh," I said, "I guess I do."

"Don't let me stop you. You must have things to do today."

"Let me just make sure I understand, you want me to - "

He interrupted. "Yeah," he said, nodding. He switched hands and instead of long, slow strokes he made short quick strokes over the tip. His balls jiggled, and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"But Will, I'm the voyeur, not the exhibitionist."

"Maybe you're both," he said, and this made my heart lurch in my chest again. Before the weekend I didn't think of myself as either, but it was pretty clear by now that I liked to watch. How does one know if one wants to be watched, except to see what it feels like? This is what Will did, and it wasn't even his choice to try it.

Will stopped stroking his cock, held it steady with one hand and brushed the index finger of his other hand across the tip, revealing a drop of precum that made his dick shine as he spread it down the length of the shaft.

Like Will, I was feeling hornier by the minute, and this probably impaired my judgment. I pulled my nightshirt over my head, leaving me topless in front of Will for the first time since we were basically infants.

I had his full attention now. He let go of his cock and it pulsed in the air, aching, I'm sure, to be touched again. He ogled my chest lasciviously, not even a pretense of propriety. I wasn't sure what to do. Does he want a show? I cupped my hand under a breast, circling it around. I ran my fingers up higher and ran my index finger back and forth across a nipple a dozen times in quick succession, enough to bring it to life. I then squeezed it between two fingers and wriggled my hand slowly. This motion was almost as good as a set of capable lips, and I instinctively raised my other hand and repeated the same movements on my other nipple.