All Comments on 'Me, My Girlfriend, and Sadie'

by evil_in_the_flesh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good but...

Needs serious editing and spell checking. Otherwise it was a decent effort and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yeah right...

48 FFF?

Fuck she has sparrow tits!

My wife has 98 ZZZ's and she is only 110 pounds!

Now let's both of us get back to reality.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Busting a gut at this story!

{"They're 42FFF," Sadie announced to us as she squeezed her enormous pillows together between her forearms.

They looked like basketballs with eyes when she did that. Vanessa resumed sucking my dick, while I drooled over Sadie's gorgeous breasts.}

This should be in the Humor/Satire section. The above passage from your story says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bwahaha!!

42FFF? The woman would be a hell of a lot more than 130-140 lbs to wear a 42 anything. She'd be quite the BBW. Sheesh. Learn about bra sizes before you put them in a story. It's not a mystery you know. How could she have a "huge butt" at her weight? He sucked on a "good amount" of a FFF? Totally implausible. At least have some sense of reality. This story is nothing more than another teen stroke fantasy. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fun story but....

Please acquire some editing skills. Spell checkers are just machines, and grammar programs are no substitute for human skill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story, but woeful grammar, shelling and grip on reality!

You realise how small 130 lbs is, and how impossible it is for that person to have 42fff tits, unless they're some sort of freakishly shaped dwarf! Get a grip man, either she's slim or she's big, or you need to add some new tags to the story!

And sorry it the spelling and grammar, it just soils it!

Otherwise, great story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story, but whoeful grammar and spelling, i must agree.

In reaction to the other comment, i do NOT agree 130lb women can't have fff's though. That is wholly possible, and even if it isn't, i'd rather like to fantasize it is. And it actually is, one can find plenty examples of even much heavier endowed skinny women on the internet.

I volunteer editing your rough material if you feel so inclined, and tx for the joy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story.

English is terrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous