All Comments on 'Me, My Mother, and a Big Decision'

by bigwomenrule

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 10 years ago
Splendid sequel.

It's a success! I love how you wrote the lovers deciding and planning and conspiring about how to live their life together and making it happen step by step.

I love the optimism both the mom and son share about their future together.

You mention explaining to the neighbors, but are there any other family members' opinions to worry about?

Pardon me for missing small details.

It's obvious they aren't swimming in money but is mother locked in to the former marital house/flat and unable to move to where awkward explanations aren't necessary?

I mentioned this in my previous comment- honeymoon couples are easy to write shagging like rabbits. I feel the lust and the love between these two. I hope the love endures and grows as the lust fades for the happy couple. It may not.

I'd love a vignette of how they manage it down the road seven years or more,

juggling kid care, jobs, and so forth.

Real life's a grind, so love's got to be a verb. Doing it every day, good days, bad days, in big and small gestures.

It can be sexy but often, it's choosing to be with your love and threat her/him right come what may.

You've convinced me they're willing to do that and I feel lucky to have read this story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A very sweet and loving storyline, along with being very erotic.

Fantastic !

I love that his mom is going to have his baby, and that he will always be linked to her as her lover through the child.

I was hoping he would claim the child as his, and they would move away and raise the child as him being the father.

She's still young enough that there's plenty of time for her to have another child by him, after she has the first one.

Thanks for the read.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
nice story

nice characters, hot sex, with a nice outcome for them

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A waterhead

I hope the baby ain't deformed;

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous!

A great start for you .

Please write more mom knocked up by son stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

All men should be so lucky as to have such a loving mother. I love how the mother does not want the son to wear a condom and fire his seed into her womb...better yet is getting off the pill to allow mother nature to take its course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pregnant chapter three

Write MORE!

BBW and mom/son stories or a pregnant chapter three to this one!

Make her bigger. Make her pregnant. Make her grow a nice full bush!

Keep it up man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i have fucked my mother as well and we had twin girls that was 12 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CHILDREN OF INCEST

Good story. My mother and I had 4 children together. Dad never knew. We started when I was 13 and stoped when I was 24 and mover across country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THE PLOT IS EXCELLENT

Forbidden love is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My mother was underneath me and as of now, there was nothing to stop my peak-of-fertility sperm finding an egg in my mother's body, and joining with it to create a new person that would be half her and half me.

A brilliant and very beautiful story of hot motherfucking. It's terrific when a boy gets to stick his big hard cock up between his mother's legs, but it's simply superb when he blows his young balls up inside her and fucks a baby up his own mother's cunt. Then, like the couple in this great story, the son and his mom know what all that warm creamy semen in his hot young balls is for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
any more sex?

will they have a child/children,teach them sex,love, and have more incest, and teach them how to have incest?

want some more!

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 10 years ago
Son Impregnates Mom

Ain't nothin' more beautiful than a son impregnating his big beautiful mom who specifically tells him to do such. I wonder how their r'ship progresses as her belly swells and whether the baby is a boy or a girl. Further chapter(s) would be in order!

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Das war besser als gut!

Danke für diese wunderbare Fortsetzung. Ich würde mich sehr über einen 3. Teil freuen und über eine 4., 5., ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Big

I'm so glad you didn't have her as some stick figure that 'could be a model'. I love women who have the hips for childbearing and the breasts that show that she's nursed her babies. When I was 18 my first was plump, big breasted (not huge and hanging to her navel, but big) with a little roundness to her tummy. Back then women didn't shave or wax their kitties much, so I learned to find my way through her thick curley bush. I later married her (when I was 25) and mom & I have been happily 'married' for 40yrs. with several children. Big, fair complexioned, round tummy, well padded mons hiding under her thick unruly and un-trimmed pubes. Breasts that are the same sized as when we 'married', but gravity has taken only a small toll on their proud stance. Runway girls and other celebritys clandestinely make an occupation of maintenance on their physique and 'real' or day-to-day humans just can't do that. Wives and mothers cannot compete with that and shouldn't feel the pressure to try. My wife/Mother is walking through the room now with her hips swaying gently and I'm hard. Though I can't go all night anymore, as long as I can see those gentle swells I can't see resorting to the 'blue wood' pill. Though I will if the need arises. MotherLove is the finest Love. Closer than mother and son. Closer even than longtime husband and wife. There is a bond. I hope or wish that you've written a story that is only semi-fictional, that is, based on true to life personal experience. Thank You.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 10 years ago
Oral

Does anyone suck cock and eat pussy anymore? Only complaint

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Me, My Mother and A Big Decision - Unnamed Thirty-eight Year Old Mother and Unnamed Nineteen Year Old Son

They love each other, they are now pregnant with--hopefully--twins, and will have at least a couple more pregnancies! They have made the ultimate committment to their union as lovers, as a male and female companion, lover, confidant, partner, mother and father and as parents!! And the best part is that they are mother AND son; and they love, adore, respect and honor each other! Their future ordeals will be easier because of the total dedication to the welfare, nurturing and care they have for their soulmate, and their child(ren)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

well i gess it is ok .but riskey. I lived in a place called PULHAM in dorset. and have seen the resalts of to close a relationship,on a larege scale

sirius23sirius23almost 8 years ago
vocabulary

There are many things I like about your story, but it's actually a turn-off for me to never see words like 'cock', 'pussy', etc. and only see 'erection', 'vagina' instead.

For me, writing is best when it uses the full range of words at different times.

Just a suggestion.

bigwomenrulebigwomenrulealmost 8 years agoAuthor
RE; Vocabulary

For Sirius;

thanks for the comment! I get what you're saying, but context is everything with language, and using words like cock and pussy in the context of this series wouldn't be appropriate. These characters are in love, and they aren't fucking, they are making love.

I also find typical porn words somewhat lazy myself. In the right story (such as my chubby teenage slag series) they work because some dude driven entirely by lust shoves his cock in the girl's pussy. A guy deeply in love feels his erection enveloped by his lover's vagina. Cock and pussy feed the reader's lust. Tasteful words like erection and vagina appeal to the reader's romantic side. Me, My Mother &... is a love story, not some lust-drunk one-off.

I hope that makes sense?

SyfbattarSyfbattaralmost 8 years ago
excellent

What an exciting piece of art

Threecats407Threecats407about 7 years ago
Breed her!

Nothing like fucking a baby into your moms sinning womb on the same marriage bed you were conceived.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Glad got your mom pregnant I did same to my mom she and I have four kids together that was seventeen years ago now our four boys and myself gangbang her there one time boys got their mom in living room ripped her clothes off her put her on floor they took turns fucking her cunt until I heard her scream and yell there of boys had put three cocks in her cunt one in her ass yelling ripping me apart isaw this told them rape this slut got undressed shove my cock down her throat video us fucking her video her face she was gagging while in her throat then yelled we about to cum yelled floor her the five of us did that set her orgasm off her whole body was shaking we pulled out she was moving all over the floor until she passed out okay put two cocks back in her hairy cunt then two in her ass while video fuck her hard RIP her cunt and ass she woke up screaming then I shoved my cock in her cunt she let out a yell told let fuck this slut we gangbanger her for couple of hrs until we finished in her made her sore had time walking even told keep clothes from now on there more gang banging you to come once she came back in living room told get on your back taking turns fucking you now boys fucked one after another told from now on your are sperm bank till this day we gangbang her pump our cum in her cunt and ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reminds time got my mom aunt my cousin and my sister we all live same house I have good size investment take of all of them as long they keep giving more kids pop out cunts that all I care about

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This reminds me of myself. The first time l fucked my mom was accidental. We both enjoyed it and continued our relationship.

A couple months later she got pregnant. We discussed it and decided to keep the baby. Nothing was more exciting for me. We moved out from the town we lived and started a new life. Presently we have three children. My mom is the best fuck l had on my lifetime. We consider each other as husband and wife, but in bed its mother and son. This adds e certain joy and excitement when we cumming in each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story but list of action she should suck his cock and he should have at least fingered her c*** if not lick her p**** and clit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish this is a true experience of someone. I have been in a a relationship with my mom for the past 12 years. We have two daughters, ages 11 and 7 years old. We are tryong for a son now but not sure of it will happen because she is now 53.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I believe in every mom should at let their son fuck them and even let their son knock them up I knocked up my mom my aunt my sister and my cousin my aunts oldest daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Every mom should have sex with their son or sons even take chance getting knocked up by them did it to my mom and aunt my moms sister then I fucked my own sister and my aunts oldest daughter I had four pregnant woman living with me under same roof the four are düe around sametime

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Having never knowingly fathered a child because I never wanted one, through this story, I can see why a couple may want them. The honesty, security, safety and love the son and mother offer each other reflects now a mutually consensual incestuous family relationship would exist in the real world. This is a beautiful trilogy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every mother should let son or sons fuck them bareback

Let them put creampie in them and take chance getting knocked up by their son.I know I fucked my mom her cunt to her asshole was hairy put my sperm in her every day she end up having my kid in her she now 45 we have three kids together

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wildly erotic. All fucks, whether with a family member or otherwise, should end up with impregnation and the delivery of a cute baby. Keep this up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous