All Comments on 'Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 03'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yes she can....

Yes, she can love both (or all) of her boyfriends as well as her husband...but eventually, she will have to choose one of them as a true partner. From the sound of the story, it may not be the current husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ya know its a hot story

but I agree with the previous post - it sounds like she's going to end up with Rick. Which won't last because she won't be able to stop whoring around then she'll not be with Rick either. In the long run she'll end up like all other whores, drug addicted, disease ridden, and turning tricks in a flop house as a 30 a day flat backer

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
one sick bitch the husband

talk about a pussy,the husband is less than a man.the whore isn't a wife.she a fanasy in some kid mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
funguyfan

Best writer on literotica . Please continue story of Lacy or Nadia we want more of them :)

OldfaithfulOldfaithfulover 14 years ago
Bad times a comming for the husband

The woman is a slut. That is stating the obvious. And she is incapable of any type of deep feelings, let alone a long term commitment. Her only worry is to satisfy her sexual needs with whoever happens to be close at hand. Rick may succeed in luring her into a permanent relationship but he is in for a big disappointment. He wants an exclusive relationship; she does not. So even if Rick wins in the short run he will lose in the end. Is it really worth to have a wife like that? I don't think so. But then again that is just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Help!

Writings good but I can't see anything about these people (mostly the married couple) that make them anyone I would remotely like to meet. He's a wimp and she's such a dirty slut...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Nothing ever good that has a whorewife and cuckold in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...