Me, Sub, and Sir

Story Info
A switch's tale of a BDSM threesome.
7.4k words
4.69
17.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally time for a night I didn't think would ever really happen. My Sir had asked me to bring my sub with me to see Him. He wanted to see me in that role, watch me use my sub to pleasure myself.

I never thought I would be a switch. Submissive behavior comes so naturally to me when I'm around a dominant. But it never appealed to me in anyone else. This man was different. When I saw his submission, it wasn't a weakness. Instead of turning me off, it inspired me to be a better sub myself. And what an experience it had been, to affect someone so much with just the sound of my voice or the touch of my hand. A very different rush. But tonight I was going to have to be both. Servant and master. Demure and commanding. Quiet strength serves well in both modes, so hopefully I will manage it well.

We walk to the door of Sir's house, my sub slightly behind me and to one side. I've already instructed him to hold himself normally. I don't want him to be meek in the presence of my Sir, just well behaved. They are both men worthy of respect. Which is why I chose them. I ring the doorbell, Sir opens and welcomes us in, hugs me hello. Everyone is introduced, and from the outside looking in, you might think we were there for a dinner party. Conversation is light hearted and casual. Drinks are poured. I watch them both banter, amused at how similar they are and yet so very different. I definitely have a type, although you'd have to know them both very well to understand. Both mine, in very different ways.

My sub reaches over occasionally to stroke my hair, because he knows that pleases me. I see Sir watching how we interact. It has my adrenaline pumping. Is He pleased with how I handle my sub? Is He enjoying what He sees? The subtle interactions? I know He catches them. He's very observant, beyond just liking to watch. There's a lull in conversation. I see the look in His eyes change, and I know that hanging out time is over.

"Go ahead and take your clothes off," Sir says. I rise and immediately remove all my clothing, folding them nearly and setting them aside. My sub doesn't move, but he's watching for any signal from me. I don't look at him yet. I'm focused on Sir in the same way he is on me.

"Go get the blanket off the bed upstairs and lay it here in the floor," he tells me. I snap my fingers, and my sub comes directly in front of me on his knees. "Move the coffee table back and out of the way, while I go get that." He scrambles to do my bidding, as I trot off upstairs to retrieve the blanket. I make him help me spread it out evenly on the floor. I know it's most likely that Sir will sit on the couch to watch us in the floor. I go to my knees in the middle of the blanket, hands folded on my legs, and motion for my sub to do the same. My eyes are on Sir. My sub's are on me, but flicking back and forth. Sir isn't the only one who likes to watch. My sub has heard me talk about being with Him, but never gotten to witness.

"Are you ready?" Sir asks me.

"Yes sir, I am," I respond, respectfully but confident.

"Show me how he eats My pussy."

"Yes sir."

I turn to my sub and tell him to remove his clothing, all but the underwear. He does so quickly and efficiently, also folding his things neatly and putting them aside. I stand and tell him to come Snuggle. He assumes the position...on his knees, face resting between my breasts, arms wrapped snug around me, hands gently making small motions on my back and ass, drinking in the feel of my skin against his. I run my fingers though his hair, comforting, touching, reassuring. I lean down a little and tell him to give me a kiss. I accept a gentle press of his lips on mine, then shift my mouth close to his ear. I tighten my grip on the hair at the back of his head. "Time to make me proud, my sailor. Show Him how well you know my body, how you can make His pussy respond to you. He wants to see it squirt. And I know you want every last drop. I know you can't catch it all, sailor, but know that if the wet spot on this blanket is more than I think it should be, there will be consequences."

"Yes Ma'am," my sub says. "Ma'am, I'm hard." I'm glad he remembers his instructions to let me know when I make him hard. It always turns me on to know.

"Go slow to start, sailor. Show Him how I like to be warmed up to the intensity we can achieve. You may kiss my body, you may touch my nipples while you eat me, and when I tell you, you can use your fingers as well, but not before," I say.

"Yes Ma'am," he says, slightly muffled as he can't resist nuzzling at my chest.

"Bring me a pillow from the couch for my head," I say. I step back and lay down, pussy facing Sir, legs apart. My sub positions the pillow under my head and then crawls between my legs, laying flat so he doesn't block Sir's view of what's about to happen. He kisses the inside of my thighs for his own pleasure. I know how much he loves them, and his arousal sparks mine. My eyes already threaten to close from the little frissons of pleasure it brings. But I want to see everything. Especially Sir. He has an intense look on His face, paying close attention, but also the slightest hint of a smile to let me know He approves. My sub's tongue slides between my labia, slowly licking from the bottom to the top. A soft purr of pleasure turns to a quick hiss as he touches my clit. My eyes narrow at the sensation, but I still catch the throb at Sir's crotch. I grin, because I also hear my sub's groan at his first taste of me in a long time. Both my men are pleased.

I lay back to enjoy the feeling. Sir never eats my pussy, and my sub is so very good at it. I'm determined to savor it. My hips can't help but rise to meet his mouth. I moan as he sticks his tongue deep inside me. He teases my clit, up and down, circles around, making it swell. He knows I'm almost ready, but he's still taking it slow. I grab the back of his head and push his face hard into me. I wrap my legs around his head, ankles crossed on his back, and squeeze him tight with my thighs. I hold him there until he starts to struggle. His face is so pressed against me that it's difficult to breathe. I know that, but I wait a beat longer. I like the way his face feels wiggling against me. I let go enough for him to pop up and catch a breath. I look up and Sir has pulled His long hard cock out of His pants and is slowly stroking it. I grab my sub's hair and pull his head up to meet my gaze.

"Make me squirt, sailor. Drink it."

I let go and he sucks my clit into his mouth. The feeling of my aching clit being sucked, the sight of my Sir's hard cock, and hungry look in His eyes sends me flying over the edge. I begin to gush, my sub greedily sucking it all down. My body spasms from the intensity. As I come down, I tell him firmly, "Stop." He immediately lifts his head well clear of me. I can see my juices glistening in his beard. I glance at Sir, who continues to slowly stroke, so I take that to mean keep going.

I look at my sub and say, "Slow." He starts again, slowly teasing as in the beginning. This time I let my eyes close, fully immersed in my own pleasure. When I feel that I can't wait any longer, I call out, "Release!"

My sub is a tiger chained for my use, pacing in his cage until the moment he's allowed to come out. When he hears that command, his whole demeanor changes. There's almost a snarl from him as he begins to greedily take what he wants. He knows from before that he's not allowed to leave marks, and that this time the command only applies to him eating my pussy. He pushes my legs far apart, and thrusts two fingers inside me. They curl just so and he slams them in and out of me, hitting my G spot and making me squirt hard. His mouth dives to catch it, sucking it up as it comes out of me. I'm wailing with the combination of pleasure and pain, back arched, body twisting and turning. He stays with me, firmly locked on my pussy, holding me down, devouring me like a mad man. I force myself to open my eyes and look at Sir. He's stroking harder and faster. I let my sub make me squirt 2 more times, both of us thrashing in the floor.

"Stop!" I call out. He instantly ceases and backs away from me a little. I lay still and catch my breath, watching Sir for any cues. He hasn't moved, but is watching intensely. Keep going is the silent message.

"Lie down, face up," I tell my sub. He starts to move to lay beside me. I get up and tell him, "No, you lay right where I was. Right in that wet spot. Feel how much you missed."

He moves over, a little wince as his ass hits the cold wet of my juices on the blanket. I walk over and stand with one foot on each side of his head, straddling him. I squat as low as I can.

"Lick," I say.

"Yes, Ma'am."

My sub raises his head to try to reach me, barely making contact with his tongue as he strains. My eyes are mesmerized with the stroke of Sir's cock. I sneak a peek at His eyes but can't maintain contact. He's so intense. His cock is pulsing. My sub has been asking me to sit on his face for awhile now. Sir said he wanted to see that as well. I grab his head and push it down into the floor. My sub looks up at me, panting a little from the efforts of an awkward angle.

"Ask me for it. Make me believe you really want it, or I'll do something I like better." I don't have to explain, he knows I don't particularly enjoy face sitting. The angle makes it difficult for me to cum.

"Please, Ma'am," he looks at me with pleading in his eyes, "ride my face with your pussy until you cum as much as you want. Please!"

"Who's pussy?" I hear Sir interject. My attention shifts to Him.

"YOUR pussy, Sir," I respond quickly. He has stopped stroking, holding His firmly erect cock at the base.

"He knows who that pussy belongs to, doesn't he?" He leans forward, grabs my chin, and pulls it up to Him until it's slightly uncomfortable.

"Yes, Sir, he does. He's very aware, I promise. We haven't taken Your role into consideration during our play before, Sir, so he's not used to how to refer to me in that way. I apologize."

"So long as he's aware that the only reason he gets to see, touch, or taste that pussy is because I allow it..."

"Yes Sir, he knows that, 100%." Both myself and my sub have frozen in position at His voice. He releases my chin.

"Continue," He says, and begins to stroke again.

I go down onto my knees, sliding my feet under my sub's arms so they are along either side of his body, his shoulders resting on my calves, and his arms wrapped around my thighs. I look down at him and tell him, "Remember, you asked me for this." I sit firmly down onto his face, thrusting my hips to use his nose and mouth to rub my clit. I hear him whimper beneath me. He's licking kind of gently on me.

"This is what you've been begging me for?? You better do a better job than that, sailor. Make me really enjoy it if you ever want it again."

I reach around behind me, grab one of his nipples and give it a firm tweak. He pops his mouth away and gasps, body bucking beneath me. The pain both frustrates him and makes him harder.

"Did I say stop??"

"No Ma'am," he pants.

"Then get back to work," I say, and I put my whole weight on him. I feel his arms tighten on my thighs. I feel his determination to do his best slowly lose out to his need for air. Again I wait a beat and then lift up enough for him to gasp for air. I stay up long enough for him to catch his breath, then lower myself down to where he'll have room to keep going.

This time I lean forward onto my hands. My head is centered on Sir, His legs are apart as he strokes and my hands land just inside His feet. He slides forward, and presses His cock down level with my mouth, and presses it against my lips. I lovingly lick the tip, wetting him and my lips so I can easily slide up and down His length. Fuck, I love the way He feels in my mouth. So hard and smooth. He palms my head with one wide hand and pushes me onto Him. I lean forward, taking Him as deeply as possible, choking on his thickness as He presses against my tonsils. It takes me off of my sub's face, and I hear him making noises of appreciation. He's been wanting to see Sir use me for a long time. The sight and sound of Sir's cock in my mouth is turning him on a lot, I know. I set a rhythm that has me landing at the base of Sir's cock on one end of the stroke, and onto my sub's face at the other, his tongue desperately slurping at me each time I land.

Both sensations got me so hot. I know I could squirt again easily. Sir leans down and asks me, "You remember what I told you I wanted to see?"

I nod and make a muffled, "Mmm hmm" around His cock in my mouth.

"Go ahead."

I stop sucking Him and sit up straight over my sub, my pussy inches above him. I reach down and stick my fingers deep inside me to get them wet. "Catch it." I spread my lips wide with one hand, and stroke my clit up and down very fast with the other. My sub squeezed his eyes closed and flung his mouth open as wide as he could as he suddenly understood what I was doing. It only took a few moments before I sprayed him with my squirt. It just kept coming. I watched it cover his face, beard, hair, the blanket under us, and even a drop or two landed on Sir's legs. My legs were shaking from how hard it hit me. I climbed off my sub, and told him he could go clean up. He wiped his eyes and headed for the bathroom. I could see a large wet spot on his underwear from his leaking precum. He was definitely enjoying himself.

Sir gestured to me to come over to Him. "Suck my balls," He said. I got onto trembling knees and began to suck first one ball and then the other deep into my mouth, swirling my tongue around them as I did. I know it's one of Sir's favorite things that I do, so I put a great deal of effort into doing it well. I hear my sub come back into the room. Without stopping what I'm doing, I motion him to come around behind me. Mouth still moving on Sir, I manage to signal my sub to get down on his knees and come close behind me until his hips are pressed against my ass. I can feel his hard cock against the crack of my ass.

Sir grabs my hair in his fist and pulls me off to one side, my head angled so I can see him if I look up hard. "You've been wanting to fuck him for a long time now, haven't you, slut?"

"Yes Sir," I whimper.

"If I decide to share My pussy with him, you better put on a good show for Me."

"Yes Sir," I say earnestly.

"If you do a good enough job, I might give you some of this dick," He says as He slaps me in the mouth with it.

I sit straight up onto my knees, making an instant switch from a very submissive place to one of authority. I can feel my sub's cock throbbing against my ass. He is excited to have my pussy for the first time in a very long time. His chest presses against my back. I reach back, grasp his arms and pull them around me. He holds me tight and leans his head around mine to kiss my neck. I reach up and grab his hair, stopping all movement. I can hear him breathing heavy from excitement.

"You know how important this is to me, don't you?" I ask him.

"Yes Ma'am"

"You know how much I want that dick, don't you?" My voice is pitched so that Sir can hear.

"Yes Ma'am, I do." His cock throbs against me. My sub loves to watch me get fucked. He's heard me talk about being fucked by Sir, but this will be his first chance to see it.

"Are you grateful that Sir has allowed me to share His pussy with you?"

"Yes Ma'am," he says in a heartfelt voice.

"Then you should thank Him, sailor."

My sub looks up to Him, "Thank you, Sir."

My eyes lock onto Sir's as He continues to stroke. I see His cock pulse with an extra bit of arousal. I know how much He loves being the powerful one. The only reason He isn't the one giving the orders directly is out of respect for the chain of command I have established. He's allowing me to maintain my Domme role, rather than taking over my sub. I pull my sub's head back down to me.

"Do. Not. Cum. I will be very displeased if I have to stop before I'm ready."

"Yes Ma'am," he says, focused and ready. My sub is very good at controlling his orgasm, and prefers to be brought close and backed off several times before actually cumming. I intend to push his limits.

"Lay back down where you were," I say to him. He lays down, his head pointing between Sir's feet. I lightly scrape my fingernails all over his body. He's shivering, little full body movements, in response to my touch. Across his chest, down his legs, across his pulsing cock, back up and over his face, dipping my middle finger into his mouth. He greedily sucks it. I thrust it deeper, past the comfortable level. He gags a little but doesn't stop until I pull it out. I lean down and kiss him deeply. He moans with pleasure against my mouth. He's told me of a fantasy he has, of being made to clean the cum out of my pussy after I've been fucked. We both know it won't happen with Sir, but the taste of Sir's cock on my lips is enough to drive him wild. He knows I did it on purpose. It's our own little private moment in the midst of everything. I trail kisses down his neck, nibbling all the way to his nipple. I swirl my tongue around the firm nub a couple of times, and then bite firmly. He's been trying to contain himself in the presence of another man, but he can't help himself when I do this. He cries out in pleasure and frustration, his whole body convulsing and pulling his nipple loose from my mouth.

"Lay still," I growl, and slap his other nipple hard. He convulses again, but smaller this time, muscles tight trying to obey my commands. I bite his chest again and again, slowly and firmly. His trembles and little cries are potent aphrodisiacs for me. I feel wetness seep from my pussy.

I climb over top of him, sitting up on his crotch. My wet pussy is right on top of his cock, pressing it against his belly. I grind my hips against him, lubing him up with my juices. I feel his hips rising up to press harder against me.

"Lay. Still." I said it louder and more firmly this time. I put my hand across his face, palm pressing hard across his mouth, pushing him into the floor.

"Do you understand, or do I need to give you a better reminder?"

He shakes his head no and I hear a muffled "uh-uh".

"Good," I say, and release his face with a little shove.

Between my juices and the precum streaming from his cock, my sub's belly is slick and slippery. I continue to kiss him, a favorite foreplay for us both, until he is squirming as much as he dares. I change the angle of my hips so slightly, and catch the tip of his cock in the entrance to my pussy. I sit up straight, bringing his cock with me, held just by the tip with my muscles. As much as I love Sir's cock, it's much too long to make me squirt without a great deal of effort to position it just so. My sub's cock is the perfect length to hit my G spot and make me squirt hard, especially when I ride. He knows what's coming, and moans slightly with frustration at the tease of me making him wait. I look up at Sir. He's watching intently. Wanting to perform well for Him, knowing He's paying such close attention, has my adrenaline pumping.

I lock eyes with my sub and in one swift move, I slide my pussy all the way down his length. The expression on his face as his eyes roll back in his head and his body convulses is so delicious I can almost taste it. I move my hips slightly back and forth, feeling him press against my walls, squeezing him with my pussy. I glance at Sir to see how He reacts. He loves it when I do that, too. He's watching so closely. Time to give them both what they want. I lean forward and place my hands onto my sub's broad chest to support myself and thrust my hips back and forth so fast, at just the right angle. It only takes a few strokes before I start squirting all over him. It runs in streams down the sides of his legs, across his balls, making a puddle between us. I'm panting and moaning from the strength of my release.

12