Me, Sub, and Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it again, slut. I know you've got more than that. Get it all out," I hear Sir say. That's all the encouragement I need. I can relax and enjoy myself now that I know He is pleased with what I'm doing. I lean forward over my sub letting my breasts dangle In his face. He doesn't have to be told, he takes this opportunity to put my nipples in his mouth. It's one of his favorite things to do, because they are so sensitive. He knows it sends me to the next level. I let the sensation build only for as long as it takes for me to know I can squirt again. I make those same fast movements, bouncing my pussy on my sub's cock, pressing him against my G spot until another waterfall gushes forth. And another. And another.

Sir stands up and walks forward. His feet to either side of my sub's body. He pushes my face against His crotch.

"Suck this dick while you get My pussy off."

I quickly scoop His cock into my mouth, sucking Him as best as I can while I thrust my hips. It will be hard to get the right angle and keep Him in my mouth, but no is not an option. It takes longer than before. I'm somewhat spent and the position is awkward. But I'm determined to do as He asks. I know my sub is watching as close as he can, soaking in the view. I finally release, my muffled cries sounding around Sir's cock. He grabs the back of my head, shoving His cock as deep as He can get it in my mouth. It makes me squirt more. I'm gagging and it makes my pussy clench around my sub's cock. I hear him call out.

"Ma'am, may I please cum?!?"

I'm frustrated. I specifically told him not to, and normally this would never be an issue this early. I haven't been released, so without removing Sir's cock from my mouth, I make a negative noise with my throat, shake my head slightly, and smack him hard on the thigh. He recoils from the blow, but lays still and makes no further noise. I sit still with him still hard inside me. Sir continues to fuck my face. I take this time to concentrate fully on taking as much of Him as I can. I wrap my arms around His thighs, fingers gripping, encouraging Him to go deeper. He has my hair in a ponytail, using it to move my head on His cock. With every gag, I clench hard with my pussy, and I hear my sub moan quietly. Sir pulls His cock from my mouth abruptly, but holds onto my hair. He leans down to me.

"Finish with him. I'm ready to use My pussy."

"Yes Sir," I pant, catching my breath. He sits back down onto the couch, His cock hard and erect against His stomach.

I reach down to my sub, taking his hands, and pulling him gradually up to a sitting position, still inside me.

"Cross your legs under me, sailor." I put my arms through his and wrap them around his shoulders from underneath, using the leverage to lift myself enough for him to shift into butterfly position. It puts my breasts level with his face. He nuzzles them and searches out a nipple to suck. I purr when he sucks it into his mouth.

"I'm so excited for you to watch us, sailor. I know you're going to love it," I whisper in his ear. I squeeze his cock tight with my pussy. He nods, not willing to let go of my nipple long enough to respond, sucking a little harder. I stay there a moment, enjoying the feeling of him...inside me, under me, around me, the muscles bunched in his strong back, his tongue working miracles on my nipple. I lean over and grab my phone from the coffee table. I set the timer.

"You get two minutes. You may not leave marks, and you may not cum."

I feel everything in him tighten up in expectation. I set my phone back down on the coffee table.

"Release!"

He instantly rolls forward, laying me down on the blanket, his body covering mine. He thrusts two fingers into my pussy hard and begins to jackhammer them in and out in the way that's guaranteed to make me squirt everywhere, even when I think I'm empty. It doesn't take long, my back arches high off the floor and I spray squirt. All over him, splashing myself as far up as my own face. He dips down quickly to lap up the excess. I can tell he would stay longer tasting me, but he's mindful of the time limit. As soon as he's licked up anything that would drip, he comes back up to his knees. He grabs my calves and sets my legs on his shoulders while he lines his cock up to enter me. He finds my opening and slams into me. He grabs both legs and pushes them back until my knees are into my chest and my ass is lifted off the floor. He knows that position is likely to make me squirt again. Thrusting firmly in and out of me, he sets one foot against his chest and lifts the other to his face. He makes his tongue wide and flat, licking the sole of my foot from the heel to the toes, which he sucks into his mouth two or three at a time. His tongue slips between them, nibbling on the round tips in a way that makes my clit have flashbacks. I glance at my phone, a minute has passed.

He pulls out of me abruptly and flips me over. He grabs my hips and pulls me to him, putting me face down, ass up. He lines up his cock and begins to fuck me hard from behind. He reaches out and smacks my ass, knowing how much I love that.

"NO." Sir speaks very firmly but calmly. It freezes both of us in our tracks. I look over my shoulder and catch my sub's eyes with a bit of panic in my own. I shake my head no at him quickly, silently commanding him to stop. I can feel him seething. He is obedient, but unhappy. Release is supposed to be his time to do whatever he wants, a privilege earned by good behavior. I will soothe him later. For now, Sir has spoken. Spanking me is His territory, and He will not share.

I push my ass back against him, a nudge to keep going. My sub recovers himself and begins fucking me again. He pulls out and rolls me to onto one side. 30 seconds left. He quickly lifts one leg and sets it on his shoulder as he straddles the other. He lines up again and thrusts in even harder than before. Some aggression built up from having to shift gears unexpectedly. He reaches up and grabs a nipple to tweak while he fucks me hard, leaning into my leg for leverage and angle. I'm crying out with the impact of every thrust. Suddenly the timer goes off. He immediately stops, pulls out, and scrambles over to the corner of the blanket to sit on his knees, hands folded, awaiting instructions. We are both breathing hard. I fumble for my phone to turn off the alarm. I crawl over to him. I sit up on my knees and tell him to come Snuggle.

He leans against me, and I lean back, both of us still coming down from the burst of activity. His arms wrapped around me and face resting on one breast, I pet him gently, stroking his hair.

"You did very well sailor. I'm proud of you. Shhhhh, breathe deep. When you're ready, grab my phone and go have a seat in that chair. I expect you to stroke my cock while you watch Sir and I. Take pictures of everything. Video if it's particularly hot. He may tell you when He wants some taken. Obey Him as you would me."

"Yes Ma'am," he says, that hungry look in his eyes still, and goes to do as I said.

"Sir, if you'll allow it, I've told him to take photos and video of us with my phone, so You can see them later. He won't have access to any of them unless you approve me sharing them."

"I'll allow it."

"Thank You, Sir."

"Come get on your knees," He says, and motions to the floor in front of His seat on the couch. "Put that mouth to work."

I place a pillow on the floor, get on my knees, and quickly pull His cock into my mouth. He would make me suck Him for hours if we had the time, I'm sure. I savor the feel of Him, stroking Him with my tongue and lips, swirling my tongue around the tip or His cock, and all the way down to capture first one side then the other of His balls. He's so very hard. It's difficult to get Him far enough in my mouth to satisfy Him. He only lets me go for a few minutes. He gently gathers my hair up until he's holding the length in a ponytail. Suddenly he jerks me around to one side of his knees, pulling me up and over so that I'm now laying across them. He uses the ponytail to pull my head back so I'm looking directly at my sub. My sub has my phone up, clicking pictures. I was concentrating so much I hadn't even heard the shutter go off.

Pow! Sir's huge hand lands hard across one of my ass cheeks. I cry out.

"Whose ass is this?" Sir says in that tone of voice that I know means He isn't happy.

"Yours, Sir!" I call out loudly, "It belongs to You. My whole body belongs to You."

Pow!

"Then why the fuck is someone else spanking it?"

Pow!

My mind races, trying to come up with a suitable answer.

Pow! I squeal from the extra hard smack this time.

"Sir, I'm sorry!" I gasp out. "I didn't realize it was an issue. He knows I like it when I'm in that position."

Pow! I squeal again.

"Who's in charge here, you or him?"

Pow!

"Me!" I cry. "Me, Sir, I promise."

Pow!

"Then you better start fucking acting like it," He growls. "Nobody spanks this ass but Me."

Pow!

Pow!

Pow!

"Yes Sir!" Tears stream down my face from the force of the impact. I catch sight of my sub, taking pictures. He's biting his lip, and thrusting his hips slightly as he strokes himself. He remembers a time when he's done similar things to me. But that was a long time ago indeed, with very different roles.

My ass stings. I know there will be marks tomorrow. Sir pulls me up off His knees, stands up, and pulls me around in front of Him. He pushes me by the shoulders, and I stumble forward, catching myself on the seat of the couch. He places a hand on my shoulder to hold me there, standing bent over, braced on the couch. He grabs my hips, and thrusts Himself all the way into my pussy in one stroke. My knees almost buckle, and I yell from the force of the impact as He bottoms out in my pussy and slams against my tender ass. Oh my God, He feels so good inside me, stretching me out, filling me completely. My pussy squeezes Him tight in a reflex response, partly to better enjoy the feel of Him, partly to protect myself from the onslaught. I hear Him groan with pleasure as I tighten. He takes up an easy rhythm, making me cry out with every stroke as He goes so deep. At first, my head slumps forward relaxed, lost in the moment. But He soon decides to use my ponytail to pull my head back as far as it will go. His other hand moves to my shoulder for better leverage, and now He's pounding away at me. I want to scream but my throat is pulled so tight I can barely squeak.

I realize my sub has gotten up and started walking around us. Phone in one hand, cock in the other, I can tell he's filming now. A thrill runs through me when I realize I'll be able to watch this happening tomorrow.

Sir has noticed him too. He pulls my hips to bring me a little further away from the couch, and motions at my sub to crawl underneath me. My sub lays down on the floor between me and the cough, continuing to film. He can see my face clench every time Sir bottoms out, the sway of my breasts with the rhythm He's set, the erotic contrast of His black cock sliding in and out of my pink and white pussy. My sub is stroking fast.

"Stop touching my cock, sailor." I say. I hear a disappointed noise, but he immediately takes his hand away and focuses on the video. I can see his cock bobbing and jerking all on its own. He is so very turned on. I see him shift the camera and zoom in on the entrance to my pussy. I can't wait to see that close up. Sir continues to pound me. I motion to my sub to put one of my nipples in his mouth. A difficult position to find, but he manages it, and to my surprise, is still videoing and taking pictures. I lift one hand to stroke his hair, somewhat bracing myself on his shoulder. The dual stimulation feels incredible. I'm so ready to cum.

"Sir, may I cum?" I plead. I know He prefers me to cum before Him.

"Go ahead, get My pussy off," He says, never slowing down.

"Rub my clit, sailor. Make me cum for Him." My sub sets down the phone nearby. He reaches up to my pussy and starts rubbing my clit with his thumb. He's so very good with his hands. And I know it turns him on to be that close to Sir's cock. He sucks greedily onto first one nipple then the other. My pussy tightens up as my climax builds. Sir feels it and starts pumping faster. I cling to my sub's shoulders, trying desperately to stay in position under the assault. I've been on the edge of this orgasm all day...the excitement leading up to tonight, the tension of having us all in the same room together, the adrenaline, all the new experiences. It doesn't take long for mouth, fingers, and cock to send me over the edge. All of the sudden, I cum hard...my whole body spasming, crying out. I'm shaking so hard, I can barely stand. All my weight is on my sub's shoulders, staying up on my feet. He's still rubbing my clit, waiting for my orgasm to run its course. My legs are shaking still. I finally pull away from him, as the pleasure from my nipples and clit slowly becomes painfully overwhelming. He stops touching me then, knowing I can't take more at the moment.

"Hold me up," I whisper into his ear. "I need to be able to last until He's done." I rest my forehead on his shoulder, and he wraps his arms around mine, holding me in place. Sir is close to finishing. I can feel His cock swell that extra bit that happens right before He cums. He pounds me the hardest and fastest He can. I'm crying out with each stroke, right into my sub's ear. My sub is breathing heavy himself, between his own arousal and the effort of keeping me standing. I let one hand slide down and grab his cock tightly. He groans along with me. Suddenly Sir stops, pulls out, and spins me around. I stumble and land practically in my sub's lap as he catches me, still breathing heavy. Sir looks past me.

"Hold her breasts up."

My sub cups my breasts in his hands and lifts them up, pressing them together. Sir steps closer in, straddling both our legs. I shift my weight, and my sub's cock slips barely in between my pussy lips. I squeeze the tip and press myself back against him, encouraging him to slide deeper inside me. I feel his hips push upwards and his cock slip deeper.

"Open your mouth, slut."

I lean my head back, opening as wide as I possibly can. I'm secretly thrilled. I've wanted Him to cum on my face for a long time. And I wonder if some of His cum will splash onto my sub as well. I squeeze my sub's cock with the walls of my pussy. Sir cups my head with one hand, jerking His cock quickly up and down the whole length. He groans and finally spurts hot cum all over me, splashing it into my mouth and across my chest. I swallow down what landed in my mouth, and run my tongue around the edge of my mouth, scooping up what I can reach. Sir walks over and sits down heavily on the couch.

"May I make finish with him, Sir?"

"Yes, you may," He says.

"Stand in front of me sailor," I whisper to him. He slides out from under me and stands with his feet between my legs. I reach down rub my hand along my pussy, wetting it with my juices, then spit into my palm. I reach up and slather my sub's cock with the mixture. He throbs in my hand, so ready to cum.

"You like it when I use my hands on you, don't you, sailor?"

"Yes Ma'am," he answers, voice shaking from holding back his orgasm.

"Show me how much," I command him. "Cum for me."

"Yes Ma'am!"

I stroke his slick cock hard and fast, cupping his balls with my other hand. His hands shake, grasping around him, searching to find something to hold onto as his orgasm finally escapes his control. He gasps and yells as his hot cum joins Sir's on my chest. He staggers a bit and sits down beside me. Their cum drips down my neck and chest, across my breasts, and off my nipples. We rest for a moment. Sir walks off to his bathroom to freshen up.

"Come on, sailor," I say. "Time to clean me up." I take his hand and lead him into the guest bathroom, closing the door behind us.

"Look at this, sailor. An unexpected treat for you..." We both grin. "Use your mouth, get every drop." I lifted my chin to give him easy access. He slurps greedily, cleaning their cum from my neck, chest, and finally breasts, sneaking little sips at my nipples since he knows they're still sensitive. I purr with pleasure at his obvious enjoyment.

"I gave you a very nice gift, didn't I, sailor?"

"Yes Ma'am, you did. Thank you Ma'am," he says between licks, not quite willing to be done yet.

"Then you need to give me something in return." He looks up at me, still licking.

"Get down there and use your fingers and mouth to make me squirt one more time."

"Ma'am?" He knows I'm not allowed to cum without permission from Sir.

"It's not the same, sailor, don't question me."

"Yes Ma'am."

I put one foot up on the toilet to spread myself open. He get on his knees, slides two fingers inside me and strokes my G spot. I grip the sink and let my eyes roll back in my head. He lowers his head and laps and sucks at my clit. The pressure builds quickly, but my body is almost spent. Very little liquid comes out this time. I sigh. Time to be done for the night. I pull him up to standing, and down for a kiss.

"You've done very well, sailor. I'm very proud of you. Time to say thank you and go."

We gather our clothing and dress. Sir has returned from His room. He motions me over and pulls me to Him. My arms wrap around Him, and we hug tight.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He whispers in my ear. I nuzzle into His chest and enjoy the feel of His strong back under my hands.

"Yes Sir, very much. Thank You, Sir."

"Good girl. You earned it."

I smile up at Him, and He walks us to the door. We say our goodbyes...until next time...

12