Meagan: Lunch with Uncle Henry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-a-a-n-y W-a-a-ay, Just p-p-lease do it quick."

"No, kid. You have to tell me."

"F-F-u-u-ck m-m-e, you b-b-as-t-tard. Fuck m-m-m-m-e."

"Where should I fuck you, Meagan?"

He grinned like a devil as he watched her legs quiver in those high suede boots, and the sight of her breasts undulating with her spasms drove him to get out of all his clothes.

"M-m-y cunt, please, shove your prick in my cunt and make me c-c-c-o-o-me. N-n-ow."

Meagan was almost in tears as Henry climbed between her legs and rammed his erect cock right into her hot, dripping hole. He might have moaned with the exquisite tightness of her pussy around his thick organ, but no one would have heard it. Not with that cry of pain and relief that roared out of Meagan's mouth.

He pushed her ankles up next to her head as he drove his cock up and down and all around inside Meagan's pussy, and Meagan wrapped her arms around him as her bucked up and down to meet and amplify his thrusts. A final, echoing sigh and squeal from Meagan, and she yanked her feet from his grip, wrapping her legs around him as well as her arms, and squeezing him tight to her as her body convulsed in waves of orgasmic release. Her boot heels dug into his back and forced his cock into her right past its root, and she kept him there until her tidal wave of pleasure subsided.

Freed a bit now, Henry started pumping in and out again to get his rocks off, but Meagan had other ideas. She suddenly jumped up, flipping Henry onto his back and straddling him with his cock still snug inside.

"I said you could have a hand job, Uncle Henry, not that you could come in my cunt." It was her turn to taunt, now, as she slid her self slowly up his shaft until his cock popped out of her hole.

She turned around and sat on his belly as she took his trembling cock in both hands and began to stroke it. She pulled and twisted it different ways to see how Henry responded, and laughed to herself to feel him getting nearly as frustrated as she had been. She bent down and kissed it a few times, and then brought it to her chest to rub it with her tits, all the while enjoying her uncle's moans and sighs.

"OK, unc," she declared playfully, "get ready," and she began stroking up and down his shaft in earnest. Her mouth found his glans, and she kissed and sucked it as she stroked until she could feel him coming.

She sat up as he erupted, and his jism spewed upwards in jet after jet, splattering all over her face and slathering her tits with muck. As the last bleb oozed out of his little hole she leaned over again and kissed his cock, sucking and licking up the cum that covered its head.

"Now we're even," she laughed, "but where the fuck did all that sperm juice come from?"

Meagan got up from the bed and picked up her things. She remembered the "backroom" was right next to the women's washroom, and took a peek out the door. No one was in sight, so she slipped quickly into the washroom to clean up. As she washed her uncle's cum from her face and breasts, she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Shit," she said to herself, "I didn't know I was such a filthy slut. That was real dirty. And real wrong. And with my aunt's husband."

She was starting to feel bad about when she thought of the other side of things.

"Well," she reflected, "it may have been wrong, but it sure felt right. I've never had sex like that. It was so intense. Now I know what Aunt Rose sees in that man."

When she was finished, Uncle Henry was waiting for her. As they walked out to the bar, Meagan realized that they must have heard at least some of what went on; it would have been impossible not to hear those sighs and moans and screams of pleasure. This was going to be embarrassing, she thought, but still, they only would have heard some sexy noises, nothing more. She'd just hurry on out.

As they came back into the bar, Meagan saw that every eye was turned her way, and every jaw was hanging slack. It couldn't have been that bad, she thought as she looked around. But then she saw the TV behind the bar. There was the bed she'd just left, viewed from above, the sheets all disheveled. She glanced towards the left. That screen showed the bed from the side, just at mattress level. Yes, the TV on the right showed the bed too, this time at eye level from the foot. The whole fucking bar had seen everything that happened. And Uncle Henry knew they were watching.

She hurried out with her uncle and quickly jumped into the car. As soon as Henry got in, she started slapping and punching him.

"You fucking bastard," she sobbed, "you made me a porn show for all those men."

Henry put his arms up to absorb her blows. "There was one woman there, you know," he said.

"Fuck!" she shouted as she hit him some more. "Don't be such a prick!"

"Why not?" he asked, "You sure wanted my prick in the back room, didn't you?"

Meagan just sobbed, exhausted with trying to get through to her uncle.

He became a bit more serious now.

"Look at it this way," he offered, "you and I had an incredible fuck fest. You've never had sex like that before, and you loved it. Was that a problem?"

He continued. "And the people in the bar, they had an incredible time watching us have an incredible time, wouldn't you say?"

Meagan had calmed down a bit. She nodded yes.

"And their watching didn't take any of our fun away while we fucked, did it?"

Meagan nodded no.

"So, you see, we had a good time and gave others a good time, what's wrong with that?"

His niece looked at him. "Nothing, I guess, but I feel like such a filthy slut."

"Maybe you are a filthy slut, kid," he concluded, "and just maybe you enjoy it."

Meagan thought back over it all, from when her uncle had first touched her bare thigh until she had jacked him off all over herself, and she had to admit she loved it all; she even felt a little excitement at the thought of every one watching her with her uncle. But she didn't know whether to be pleased with herself or ashamed.

"Take me home, please, Uncle Henry," she finally said, "I have to think about it all."

12