All Comments on 'Meagan's First Virgin'

by whispersofasexualnature

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The story is pretty good once you get acquainted with the abysmally grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed the story, can't wait till more come out. Hopefully she lets the next virgin cum inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3 out of 5

There are a couple grammar mistakes. If you fixed them this would be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

1st things first.. a bunch of spelling and word use errors.

2nd Prom comes before graduation in the USA, usually in May.

whispersofasexualnaturewhispersofasexualnaturealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Oops.

I just realized i posted the draft version not the final one. Sorry to all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Minor comment.

Just a minor point, but you need to read through looking for contradictions. It's sometimes easy to forget what you wrote earlier. Early in the story you say "He was short and scrawny and couldn't grow facial hair to save his life.", but later you say "God the stubble on his face .....".

jdbjdjdbjdalmost 7 years ago
Looking Forward to More of Meagan's Conquests

A few grammar and spelling errors as noted but the story itself was superb ****. Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Love your story, really hot. Pay no attention to the haters.

muffloverbillmuffloverbillover 6 years ago
I need more!

Hot hot hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You got much better

I came here after reading primal lust and you have improved greatly since posting this.

I print out and read all your stuff to my wife and we both agree this doesn't even seem like you. Maybe im wrong and no disrespect or anything but this could do with a rewrite then make it a series.

Keep writing

3 stars

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos9 months ago

Was good until she squeezed him like that :/ He didn't deserve that pain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhispersofasexualnature@whispersofasexualnature
It's been a crazy few months. Hope you all are safe and doing well. Thank you again for all the support and feedback on what I have posted so far. It means more than you could ever know. - Love, Lady K UPDATE: In the coming months, I will be rewriting some of my older st...