Meagan's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers

Deshawn was lapping up Meagan's pussy within seconds. His pants were down past his knees and Meagan took pride in stroking his Big Black Cock keeping him rock hard. Even though she had several mini orgasms Deshawn was not gonna stop til she really went over the edge. As he slid his thick black index finger into her cum filled ass Meagan finally came unglued and starting cumming so hard she was squirting girl juice all over Deshawn's face. Yet he still wouldn't back off til he had as he promised licked her clean. Meagan was shuddering from cumming so hard then,looked directly into Deshawn's eyes.

"Fuck me Baby Boy. You're my REAL MAN now. Gimme ALL your Big Black Cock in my pussy & my ass Nigga! Make me scream as I cum all over your magnificent Black Fuck Meat!"

Deshawn plowed hard and deep into Meagan. After he had made her cum 3 times hard fucking her pussy, he rolled her over and slam fucked her ass. As she began screaming out to fuck her whore ass balls deep, Meagan started yet another hard orgasm. As her ass clamped down on Deshawn's cock she began milking his Nigga cum out of his balls. After the first 3 ropes were launched deep into her ass, he pulled out and slammed into her pussy where he shot the remaining 4 ropes of thick Nigga cum. Megan began screaming once again as Deshawn pulled his cock free, grabbed her ankles, spread her legs wide, then thrust his face down between her legs to eat her clean. Megan was screaming out one orgasm after another after another. She finally stared to regain her senses and found herself staring into the eyes of a broadly smiling Deshawn who's face was smeared in cum in pussy juices. Megan pulled him up to her and surprised him by licking all the cum and pussy juices off his face.

"I'll never call you my Baby Boy again. You're my REAL MAN now Deshawn. You really got my pussy clean and made me cum so damn good! And I ALWAYS love feeling your Big Black Cock fuck me! OK business partner - Write this down -- Dobletree Penthouse -- All Niter Mini Gang Bang - $5000 - $2500 initial tip - $500 morning tip -- WOW that's $5500 trick money for the 4 of us and $3500 tip money in just two tricks. Now take your math teacher home. I need to shower and then get to school -- and so do you young man! Stop for some breakfast along the way -- I'm buying!"

Meagan was in an exceptionally great mood for all her classes later that day. And her pussy stayed flooded thinking about what she was gonna be doing what looks like every night for a while. From the drooling looks by most of her students she was sure her flooded pussy was glistening rather well for all of them as she sat on top of her desk making sure she "kept their attentions by keeping her legs spread from time to time for their pussy shots -- OK ALL of the time -- She is a slut and Cougar after all. At 3:45pm just as the day before she was out the door and home by 4:15.

While the Hilton was fun with Tyrell, she only made $4000 trick money and $2200 tip money. But she had lots of fun and made some new repeat clients for the future. If you sow seeds today you get a bumper crop in the near future. And similar to the night before, she just about raped Tyrell when she got into the Escalade after she had finished her last trick.

Ahhh the next night was what a working girl might call real work. It was indeed payday so all the males in the three apartment buildings were flush with cash and horny as hell. For safety reasons, Marcus, Deshawn and Tyrell were Megan';s protectors. As well Marcus had five of his biggest toughest members of his crew patrolling the floors Meagan was working, then followed her floor by floor as her security detail. The process was simple. Marcus had a list of appointments on each floor by room number. They were all either straight pussy fucks or straight ass fucks. Unfortunately the initial count had gone from 40 up tor 45 now. So Marcus was knocking on the first door at 5:00pm with Meagan inside by 5:05 and out with Deshawn in front of the next door going inside by 5:20 -- then out with Tyrell in front of the next door going inside by 5:35 -- no more than 15 minutes a fuck - down & dirty -- "Hi -- I'm Chantelle -- Fuck this white girl Nigga" - wham bam -- out the door! Finally right at 5:15am Meagan, Marcus, Deshawn and Tyrell were crawling into the Excalade.

"OK My Mr Money Man -- How many and how much tonight?"

"Let me pull out my book. Let's see 33 straight pussy fucks at $150 each equals $4,950, 12 ass fucks at $250 each equals $3.000 -- That's $7,950 - $795 each for Deshawn, Tyrell and me and the rest, $5.565 for our money making white girl Nigga cock fucking whore. Did you manage any tips?"

" I told you I'm not a cheap trailer trash slut -- Of course I made tips. Just because we were pressed for time with each client doesn't mean I didn't take a little time to sweet talk them. Just a minute let me count -- it's all in 5s, 10, ad 20s. - - - OK $1015 -- would have been more but the last guy could only cough up a $15 tip cause he had upgraded from a $150 straight fuck to a $250 ass fuck. So you guys got that tip! Since it's only 5:15 if we get some breakfast on the way home, I can take a short nap, shower and still make it to my class room by 8:00! Now take me home and fuck your Big Black Cock loving whore Marcus, then slap my ass and send me to bed for a nap."

After her initial start up, Meagan had a good schedule going that worked best for her. Monday and Tuesday nights were hotel nights cause that's when the traveling business men were most likely to "need a girlfriend." Wednesday nights were what she called her 'Student In Home Tutoring Nights. She had so many requests from her students that had attended her gang bang, she got Marcus to agree to a half price student discount on Wednesday nights only for her "special" students - BUT they had to get to the crib and pay cash upfront -- and make a deposit in the tip jar before they left knowing if they ever said anything about this at school Marcus' crew would be paying them a HARSH visit. Thursday nights were home boy nights in the projects, Friday and Saturday nights were at the two nearby Black Colleges fraternities. As an easy average, including her discount student night, she made at least $5000 a week night, $7000 a night than on Friday and Saturday at the fraternity fuck parties, orgies and gang bangs and on paydays she made at least $7500 -- of course plus her tips.

Meagan was happier than she had ever been in her life --

Emotionally due to several things, 1.) how she and Marcus truly loved one another 2.) that he had fucked her first Nigga baby into her, 3.) knowing this Nigga baby was just going to be the first of many many more to come. 4) She loved Deshawn and Tyrell in their own special ways and they loved her like she was their incestuous sister or mother.

Physically due to similar things -- 1.) She was getting fucked by Marcus and her favorite 16+ inch Big Black Cock every day and night, 2.) She gladly serviced any and all of Marcus' crew members without question and they always treated her with respect and like a black cock slut at the same time. 3. ) She loved their 4 some fuck-a-thons when Marcus, Deshawn and Tyrell all 3 fucked her senseless all day and all night long with their Beautiful Big Black Cocks, 4.) She loved ALL the numerous Big Black Cocks she fucked all week long and that they paid her to do what she would be doing anyway if given the chance.

All in all life had taken a turn so that Megan was exactly where she wanted to be. She was loyal, devoted, loving Queen of Spades White Girl Black Cock Slut Fucking Whore and White Girl Breeding Whore who is Black Owned by the man of her dreams -- Marcus Finely -- the same lover that made her Bred Black!

See I told you Marcus did a great job! I'm a happy slut that was still being pimped out by my Big Black Daddy til I thought my pregnant belly just got y big to be beautiful, sexy and wanted. But My 3 Men want me every day and every night no matter how big my belly gets. And I already insisted that about a month or 6 weeks after my first Nigga baby gets here, Marcus, Deshawn and Tyrell need to be be pimping me out again. I know all my regular clients will be happy to be fucking their magnificent beautiful Big Black Cocks into their favorite white girl Nigga fucking whore. Again Thank you for taking time to read all my story. I'll make my future updates shorter and with a lot more wanking scenes to get your cocks hard and shooting all your cum for me. I hope a lot of you have Beautiful Big Black Cocks that you fantasize sliding into this sweet innocent horny white girl high school math teacher-- YUM -- You know I'd LOVE that!!! OK I do have an Epilogue I wrote myself. Please let My Big Black Daddy Marcus know he did a great job on My Story by voting.

All characters are at least 18 years of age

Meagan's Story

by Tx_Fun_Dr

Chapter 8 -- Epilogue

I hope you enjoyed my story. I think Marcus really did an excellent job. As I promised I'm adding my closing remarks here. School was out last week ALL THREE OF MY BOYS graduated. In fact Marcus shocked the hell out of everyone in school when he graduated as Valedictorian. What's better Tyrell was Salutatorian. Deshawn was only 1-1/2 grade points behind Tyrell -- guess he'll always be MY BABY BOY. ALL 3 OF MY BOYS are going to college on scholarships, but they purposely chose a local college so they could live at HOME with me. OK so they got just as hooked on my white girl mouth, pussy and ass as I got hooked on their magnificent and so beautiful Big Black Cocks. And I was surprised when I was presented a Presidential Citation of Excellence in Teaching for raising my schools math scores by into the top 5% of the nation and my graduation level to 100%. Just shows what letting all my students see a lot of pussy every day can do to their learning abilities.

OK another update. You know how body builders swear if you exercise your muscles often enough they'll grow bigger and more firm. Well I can swear by that too. It seems all the fucking they did of me was a great exercise for their cocks.

Marcus has grown over 2 inches in length and at least 1-1/2 inches in width at the base. He's now 19-¼ inches long and over 9-1/2 inches thick at the base when he's fully erect which I make sure is most of the day and night. Trust me, his Big Black Cock is more than a pussy full or ass full and I can barely Deep Throat him -- but I manage to get his balls resting on my chin in time. He's also over 6'6" tall and a very solid muscular 245 pound of solid muscle -- hard rippling muscle everywhere including his Big Black Cock.

Tyrell is also lots taller. He had a growth spurt and is now almost 6'9" tall. But his cock grew too. He went from 14-3/4 inches long to rivaling Marcus at a full solid 16-3/4 inches now plus went from 6 inches thick to again rival Marcus at 8 inches thick at the base.

My baby boy Deshawn -- I really shouldn't call any man that has a 15-1/4 inch long cock a baby boy. But it is a family thing I guess. He also went from 4-12 inches thick to a solid 6 inches thick at the base.

Guess I need to start calling MY 3 BOYS as MY 3 HUGE MEN!

Let's see -- I also finally told all 3 of them about my family. How my Mom & Dad were killed by a drunk driver my senior year in college. Broke my heart as they both said they were so proud of me and wanted to see me get my diploma and finding out they were such sexual hypocrites ever since I was 13. .Also told them about my 2 sisters -- Carmen and Sandra -- and that we are triplets. When I found out I was pregnant I worried at first as triplets and quadruplets are quite common with the women in my family. But I'm carrying just one Nigga baby which is due in about 1-2 weeks on June 22nd or so.. Here's the wringer -- when my parents were killed the insurance they had, as well as the insurance money from the drunk driver's insurance company and what my parents had built up in their investments left over $27 Million to be split between the three of us. I was also made executrix of their estate which includes an 9 bedroom, 5-1/2 bath, 4 car garage house with a fully finished basement (over 11300 square feet) that has a heated Olympic size pool, hot tub, a 4 bedroom "guest cottage" behind the pool, with a boat dock and boat garage complete with 34 foot speed boat down at the lake about 100 yards down the wooden path from the pool. So after some "arm twisting" I convinced My 3 Men that we all move into the house -- like the family we have become. So we did during Spring Break.

I was so thrilled about being pregnant of course I told my 2 sisters. Even sent them pics of my swelling belly. And they each noticed the very obvious Queen of Spades tattoos. And then all sorts of questions followed. - What do those tattoos mean? -- You got quite a few! - You mean you fuck Big Black Cocks? - OK How many have you fucked? - 487 in just one gang bang? - Yeah and I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell you liar! - And you say you will only fuck Big Black Cocks from now on? - HOW BIG are they since you say they are BIG? - Your Main Man is over 19 inches? - Another at almost 17 inches - And another just over 15 inches?-- NO FUCKING WAY! This you gotta prove Sis!

Now you have to understand my sisters and I have been cock sluts since we had three neighborhood boys come to our house one weekend our folks were gone just so the boys would pop our cherries and give us our first ever fuck which turned into an all weekend fuck-a-thon when we had just graduated from high school. If we had known what we know now, that would have happened on our 13th birthday while our parents were fucking who knows who at Hedonism III. And well we've all been sluts for HUGE cocks ever since. And as it turns out I've learned my sisters have a lot of that nasty Cougar blood flowing through their veins as they LOVE young hard cocks and the bigger the better.

So I sent each of them explicit photos of Marcus, Tyrell and Deshawn proudly displaying their rock hard Big Black Cocks with a very readable view of my sewing measuring tape showing their exact measurements -- the tell of the tale I guess. At first my Sisters were awe struck. Then came more questions. - How was it really? - Did you like being fucked by those HUGE cocks? - I know I would. - All three at once -- WOW! - DPs! - They didn't hurt you or force you did they. - This guy Marcus - the one with the over 19 inch cock -- he's that one who knocked you up? - Was it an accident? - NO -- You mean you wanted him to pump his Nigga baby into you? - What do you mean if we haven't tried it don't knock it? - OK Sis - we gotta meet your BOYS!

Sooooo I told MY 3 BOYS that I was gonna invite my 2 sisters over to meet them. Then I also told them they both love to fuck HUGE cocks and have been asking a lot of questions about Big Black Cocks. Didn't promise the guys or my sisters anything. I just laid it all out on the table. If anything happens it happens,. And if it does, I know they'll be hooked on Big Black Cocks just like I am. Secretly I hope it does cause I have a camcorder just waiting to "capture the moment" of them fucking their first ever Big Black Cock. I'm not a cruel sister -- I'm just a horny slut! LOL - Might make my sisters Internet Porn Stars with that video!!!!

Since the 4 of us were out for 2 weeks for Spring Break -- I put my whoring on hold for the two weeks - Disappointed several regular paying customers. Then I invited my Sisters over to meet MY 3 Boys. We were sitting around almost as quiet as church mice. So I had to break the ice.

"Marcus you're the money man and math expert -- How many Big Black Cocks did you count that fucked me in my first gang bang -- how many in my pussy and how many in my ass. That is AFTER you got your sneak freebie of my ass before it started. And did I enjoy it?"

"Uhhh ummm you sure you want me to tell them? OK. 487 Big Black Cocks BAREBACK in her pussy and 188 BAREBACK in her ass. Enjoy it -- Hell you were cumming almost non stop for 56 hours straight white girl."

"And do you think I give an OK blow job or an excellent Deep Throat? Same question for you Deshawn and for you Tyrell."

"And almost in unison they all three bellowed out "Best damn Deep Throat ever by any woman!"

"OK guys- front and center -- drop your pants - I'm gonna prove it to my doubting sisters. Deshawn you first to get me warmed up, then Tyrell and then MR 19+ here for last."

My Sisters eyes were at first glued to the size of these magnificent, beautiful and oh so fuckable Big Black Cocks. They were finally speechless. I was immediately on my knees in front of Deshawn. After smiling up and him and giving him a wink, I kissed the tip of his cock, licked around the entire head then slid every damn inch down my throat til his swollen balls were resting on my chin. I then grabbed his ass cheeks pulling and pushing him into a fucking motion. He got the idea and face fucked me going balls deep on each stroke before he lost his huge load of Nigga cum in less than 5 minutes.

"Damn bitch -- You get me every time -- I just can't last when you get going down on my black snake fuck meat like dat!"

"OK -- Tyrell is next -- watch and learn bitches!"

Tyrell was much less hesitant. He wrapped his fist around his Big Black Cock, then slapped my face with it several times before pressing the head past my lips. After that I took over. I swallowed every black inch -- but only a little at a time. I can play mean too since he started it. He was moaning every time I took 1 or 2 more inches down my throat. In time I had all of his cock down my throat and began bobbing on him as if jacking him off with my throat. Again less than 5 minutes ad Tyrell was cussing up a storm as he was blasting all his Nigga cum down my throat.

"The best and biggest for last., Come here my love -- I wanna show my sisters what My Big Black Daddy's beautiful cock looks like up close. Carmen and Sharon get you butts over here on either side of me. Do it sluts unless you're little sissy girls now."

That was the ultimate insult we always threw at one another since we were teens so I knew it would work! Sure enough Carmen got up then Sharon. Carmen was on her knees to my right and Sharon to my left. They couldn't help but stare at the HUGE piece of Black Fuck Meat square in front of them. I actually saw them licking their lips and almost drooling as they were finally getting caught up in this.

"OK girls -- I'm here naked as a jay bird -- you gotta strip too unless you're sissy girls. Then get back here on either side. Tyrell and Deshawn you too - get those shirts off so the girls can see all of you. And for God's sake take off your shoes and socks."

Carmen and Sharon looked at each other then shrugged their shoulders in unison. Carmen got up and quickly stripped to reveal just like me she has 38D tits. As she was getting back down beside me, Sharon looked over at Deshawn & Tyrell then did a little grinding strip tease for them til she too was naked, thrusting her matching 38D tits at my boys and on her way back down beside me. Once they got down I took Carmen's left hand and Sharon's right hand then slowly lead them up til they instinctively griped Marcus' cock.

"Doesn't that feel wonderful -- so long, so thick, so heavy and so beautifully coal black -- look how your pure white hands stands out against that black beauty. Go on stroke it slowly. That's it. Now Carmen you first -- kiss the tip and lick the head. Good girl -- I'll make you an A-1 Big Black Cock slut yet. Now Sharon your turn. OMG you slut you wasted no time - Not only did you kiss the tip and lick around the head -- you sucked the first 3-4 inches into your mouth. You didn't say MAY I you nasty slut. OK now sit back and watch as you show you how it's done the right way."

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers