Meagan's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
We Made Over $11000 In One Weekend.
3.3k words
4.02
15.6k
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers

All characters are at least 18 years of age

Chapter 5 – We made over $11000 in one weekend – Wanna make even more!!!

OR – How I Sweet Talked My Big Black Daddy Into Being My Pimp

As the alarm went off at 6:00am Marcus heard the shower running. Meagan was already up and in the shower. Laughing he thought to himself – Yeah she had a major clean up job to do this morning that's for sure. He also smelled the coffee that had been brewed. He slowly rose out of bed and made it to the kitchen where he poured two cups then made it back to the bathroom just as Meagan was stepping from the shower. Damn - after an all weekend gang bang she still looks smoking hot. His cock quickly became rock hard.

"OH MY – Thank you MY Big Black Daddy – Just what this white girl needs – The coffee too! I'll take care of the other after we talk and before we head to school. If I have to teach today, you gotta sit there and learn. I'll make sure you get plenty of clear views of my just gang ganged pussy and ass all day! Wait - Were any of my other students part of my "party" this weekend? Really - They were – How many? Nearly all of them from my classes!!! Shit! - Guess they get free shots of my just gang banged pussy and ass too. Now lets go to the kitchen where we can sit and talk."

As they sat down Meagan leaned over and sucked a little of the head of Marcus' cock between her lips and was rewarded with a huge dollop of pre-cum that she intentionally smeared all over her lips before licking them clean.

"YUM – Just what a white girl needs as an appetizer before she gets fucked to start her day. Yeah My Big Black Daddy you gotta fuck this slut again before I go teach. Sorry to trouble you or be an inconvenience for you. Just think though – You can see your Nigga cum draining down my thighs as I sit on my desk in class."

"Ok we need to talk. 487 huh? You say you;re sure and counted right. I mean I am a MATH teacher you know. Gotta make sure you pass – your Big Black Cock has already earned an A+. Ummmm how much money did we rake in for the Nigga baby you fucked into this sweet innocent white girl high school math teacher?"

"Sweet and innocent huh? Yeah right - And I'll turn white tomorrow with only a 5 inch white boi dick! Made over $11,000. $11,065 To be precise MS MEAGAN SWAN THE MATH TEACHER!" It was 188 that paid $20 each to fuck your white girl ass and 487 all paid $15 each to fuck white girl your pussy. How's that – Do I get an A+ for math now?"

"Black Daddy - That's a lot of money and in just 56 hours staying on my back with my white girl legs spread wide. Plus those Niggas got the best piece of white girl pussy and ass CHEAP. I know it was to fulfill my fantasy but still – Don't you think my mouth, pussy and ass are worth more than that? I''m not some cheap white girl trailer park slut – I'm a PROUD BLACK OWNED WHITE GIRL BLACK COCK SLUT and a WHITE GIRL BREEDING WHORE for my Big Black Daddy. I even earned THREE Queen of Spades tattoos. However after this weekend I think I have earned even more. Thought each ass cheek and both ankles. Maybe even one as a Tramp Stamp in the middle of my lower back and wording saying Black Cock Only! I'm PROUD to be OWNED by My Big Black Daddy! Can MY 3 BOYS make the appointment for at the tattoo parlor for after work today?'

"OK next on the agenda! As you said over $11,000 – ahem OK - $11,065. I want you to think about this during the day. Don't answer me now. I want you to discuss this with Deshawn and Tyrell too. Here goes. During the weekend I thought about how many Niggas paid you money to fuck me with their Big Black Cocks. That brought in a lot of money we'll need for OUR new Nigga baby. Babies aren't cheap to raise. Thankfully my health insurance from the school district will take care of the pregnancy, delivery and pediatrician after OUR NIGGA BABY is here. But raising and feeding kids isn't cheap."

Sooooooo – What if My Big Black Daddy became my PIMP - as well as Deshawn and Tyrell too– Don't blow a fuse – Just hear me out. 1) I REALLY enjoyed being fucked by all those Big Black Cocks all weekend 2) I am now a PROUD Black Cock Slut – Only Big Black Cocks for me from now on 3.) $11, 065 is a lot of money but that was at $15 and $20 a fuck 4.) How much do you think you could rake in as my Pimp if you charged a reasonable fee, say anywhere from $100 or even as much as $250 for a quick down and dirty fuck of the white girl slut by all PAYING guys here in the hood – a hell of a lot more than $11,065 5.) You, Deshawn and Tyrell could take turns being my "protector" while the other two of you are getting me more PAYING CUSTOMERS to fuck me 6.) With all the high rise federally tun apartment complexes here in the hood projects you could go out after school each day, police each building, talk it up, line up customers, then each evening we all 4 go floor by floor so you can just pass me around so to speak on each floor – from door to door for Paid Fucks. 7.) With one of you by my side as my PROTECTOR no one will give us any Bull Shit 8.) With everyone knowing YOU are my Pimp and based on the size of your crew, no one is gonna mess with any of us 9.) There are some nicer hotels near by too – you could get to know the Lead Bell Man and Concierges – letting them know you have a sweet innocent white girl available for their discriminating Black customers – as I said BLACK COCK ONLY 10.) Finally – You, Deshawn and Tyrell get 10% each every night with the rest going into a savings account for OUR NIGGA BABY 11.) One added thing – This idea makes me hot as hell – You just gotta fuck me NOW before I have to get to school!"

A little stunned Marcus was more than happy to lean her over the kitchen table and give Meagan a good bye fuck. He fucked her ass first then had her on her knees doing Ass-to-Mouth before he laid her on top of the table holding her white girl legs wide as he fucked her pussy. The first 4-5 shots loads of his Nigga cum went into her pussy and he quickly slid his cock back into her ass to finish off the last 4-5 shots.

"WOW Marcus WOW - that's exactly what every sweet innocent white girl high school math teacher needs to start her teaching day EVERY DAY!"

As he helped Meagan off the table she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

"Marcus – I meant what I said last night – I love you with all my heart. Please don't let that scare you. You'll always be My Big Black Daddy! Now this sweet innocent white girl high school math teacher has to scoot so I can be ready to teach class at 8:30am. OH we gotta get some sleep tonight. Well after MY 3 BOYS fuck me that is. I expect to see your smiling face in Senior Math Class promptly by 8:30.am Sit close to the front so I can flash you to show you all your Nigga cum draining form my just fucked pussy and ass."

Marcus, Deshawn and Tyrell walked into class at 8:10 a good twenty minutes before the first bell even rang, each of them grinning ear too ear. As they started to walk to the middle of the class room where they usually sit, Meagan hopped up on her desk, spread her legs wide then called out -

"Marcus Finley front and center. You too Deshawn Smith and Tyrell Brown. New seating assignments from now on for MY 3 BOYS. Marcus will you please take this desk on the front row directly in front of my desk – Deshawn and Tyrell – You are assigned the desks on either side of Marcus. I want to make sure none of MY 3 BOYS miss ANYTHING in my class form now on. Now take your seats I think I have something you need to see Marcus. "

As Marcus took his desk Meagan looked around to make sure they were the only ones there, hopped of her desk, walked up to Marcus, pulled the hem of her micro-miniskirt ip to her waist, spread her legs then said,

"See I told you your Nigga cum would still be draining down my thighs."

Then she made slow turns so Deshawn and Tyrell had a good view as well. Of course all 3 had raging hard cocks by now just as she wanted.

" I expect a lot from MY 3 BOYS in this class from now on – Each of you WILL GRADUATE! - And I specifically expect lots more Nigga cum from each of you when we get HOME after school. That's right not CRIB - not CRASH PAD – IT'S NOW OUR HOME – And Marcus – I expect an answer to my idea ASAP as well. So talk it up between the three of you. Cl;ass is about to begin in about 15 more minutes. Guess I need to hop back up on my desk so all the guys from this class who fucked me this weekend can have their free pussy shots too."

So in every class nearly every one of her students had attended her gang bang. The others were mad at themselves for missing it. But those were the students that went to school then worked after school to help support their mom and their family. She was thinking maybe she needs to give each of them an hour special credit option after school a few days over the next 3-4 weeks so they can catch up on what they missed. $15 or $20 CASH a fuck to Marcus up front of course – They gotta pay to play – As Marcus told everyone. By the end of the day she had a pile of folded notes that had been left on her desk as her students had left each class. After the final bell she started to read a few of them.

"You are one super bad white girl – Best fuck I have ever had in my life. You're a great teacher too."

"Damn I didn't get there til Sunday – But you still had the finest tightest ass I have ever fucked – Black, Brown, White or Polka Dot!"

"I may only be 18 but will you marry me – or at least go on a 2 week honeymoon with me. You are one fine white girl fuck!"

"Be sure to let everyone know when your next gang bang is. Told my cousins how great a fuck you are and I can have 30-50 here from out of state just in hopes of fucking you teach! SO FINE!"

Meagan was grinning ear to ear but she stuffed the rest in her purse,. She was horny as hell and needed to get home to her 3 BOYS. Damn she was addicted to Big Black Cocks but she LOVED it! Besides she was a bit nervous not knowing how Marcus was gonna answer her question regarding her idea this morning. She got home as quickly as ever. When she walked in to the den area, Marcus, Deshawn and Tyrell were naked and slowly stroking their rock hard Big Black Cocks.

"OH my – Is this a private going on the down low party or am I invited to play? I've never seen a Nigga get his ass fucked by another Nigga. But if you wanna go on the down low – I sure as hell wanna watch. If not maybe I need to get naked too. And I need an answer too Marcus! I've been a nervous wreck fretting over it all the way home."

Marcus jumped up off the sofa and literally ripped Megan's clothes off! He didn't have the intention of ass fucking Deshawn or Tyrell. Deshawn & Tyrell quickly joined him. Meagan wasted no time alternating from one Big Black Cock to the other giving each of them the best Deep Throat blow job they ever had. But she intentionally would not let any of them cum. Once all three cocks were glistening with her saliva and their pre-cum she slowly stood and took a step back to admire her handy work.

"Well that was quite the welcome home - how was your say at school, teach. I have an idea – I know each of you want to fuck your sweet innocent white girl math teacher BUT I want an answer to my idea. Hope you all 3 disused it and made up your minds. So here's the deal – If you each fuck my pussy first – it means you're still thinking about it. But If you each fuck my ass, then have me do Ass-to_Mouth to get you hard again so you can fuck my pussy til you fill me with all your Nigga cum – It means HELL YES is your answer."

Marcus grabbed her shoulder, gave her a passionate kiss as he slid his hands all over her ass cheeks. Then leaned over to her ear -

"BITCH - You better grab the lube. Your ass is bone dry and you're about to get ass fucked by 3 Big Black Cocks before you suck us Ass-to-Mouth so we can fuck your pussy til you're full of all our Nigga cum. So there's your verbal answer – Now lube up white girl – You're gonna get your physical answer for the next few hours!"

Meagan was in Heaven so to speak for over 4 hours of nonstop fucking. Each of them took her ass first – and being a woman of her word – she went Ass-to-Mouth on each of them til their cocks were slick with her saliva. Marcus thought it appropriate to throw her down onto the mattress that was still in the middle of the main room. It was covered in dried Nigga cum but parts of it were still wet and drenched in Nigga cum. Meagan loved the reminder of her weekend.

Deshawn and Tyrell each took one of her legs and spread them wide as Marcus lowered down between her spread white girl legs and slid his entire cock into her soaked pussy til his swollen balls were pressed tight against her ass. Meagan began moaning immediately and shouting out

"FUCK ME NIGGA - FUCK ME - SHOW ME THAT YOU OWN THIS WHITE GIRL WHORE"

And that is exactly what Marcus did. He showed her no mercy as he slammed deep and hard on every thrust. Megan's eyes rolled to the back of her sockets as her first hard orgasm washed over her entire body. She was humping back into each stroke trying to get his cock deeper and deeper. She was fucking like an animal as much as Marcus was. After almost an hour of slam fucking, Marcus started to tense up as his balls tightened – Then Meagan moaned out loud as she felt his cock start to blast his Nigga cum – She let out a little scream for each jet til she lost count at 10. As Marcus finally eased up his strokes Meagan grabbed his head and pulled him into a passionate French kiss with lots and lots of extra tongue. After their kiss, Marcus slowly pulled back then stood up, his semi flaccid cock covered I his Nigga cum and Meagan's pussy juices – shining brightly. Megan smiled and motioned him over. Raising up she lovingly kissed and then licked his cock and balls clean. As Marcus was pulling back, Meagan slowly stood up keeping eye contact with Marcus.

"A white girl has to take care of her Big Black Daddy as well as his beautiful Big Black Cock and luscious Nigga cum making balls. Now who's next – My Middle Child or My Baby Boy?"

Tyrell stepped behind Meagan and started grinding his cock against her still gaped ass. Deshawn stepped to the front and started the same treatment of her just fucked Nigga cum filled pussy with his throbbing hard cock.

"Oooooo – Do you boys have in mind what I think you do? Is it DP time for your sweet innocent white girl high school math teacher?

Tyrell laid back on the soiled mattress then pulled Megan back onto him. Megan quickly reached down with both hands and guided his Big Black Cock into her ass. As she laid back she spread her white girl legs wide for Deshawn – who immediately laid between them sliding his cock balls deep into her Nigga cum filled pussy. Meagan locked her legs around Deshawn's waist and then quipped,

"OK -Time for my boys to fuck their favorite teacher. Give me all you got – I want to know I've been fucked by your two BIG BLACK COCKS! Stretch me good and fuck me hard. Make me your slut tonight!"

Deshawn and Tyrell quickly had a rhythm going. One would slide in while the other was sliding out in a see saw fashion. Meagan was loving every stroke from each of their cocks. She had one orgasm after another washing over her. She was literally seeing stars from cumming so often and cumming so hard. Then she first felt Tyrell picking up his pace then Deshawn. They were both slamming their cocks into her at same time which was driving Meagan crazy with lust. GOD how she loved fucking Big Black Cocks.

She was trying her best to hump back onto both their cocks at the same time. Deshawn grabbed her legs and spread them wide then started to literally pound her pussy with deep hard strokes. Tyrell had grabbed her hips and was pulling her onto each thrust of his cock in her ass. Looking up into Deshawn's eyes Meagan knew he was getting close. Then she felt Tyrell's cock head start to twitch and throb deep in her ass and then felt his Nigga cum being shot into her ass. Tyrell was immediately followed by Deshawn flooding Megan's pussy with all his Nigga cum. Megan started screaming out as a HUGE orgasm shot form her pussy and ass all up and down her spine to the tip top of her head and down to the tips of her curled toes. Out of breath Megan fell back onto Tyrell who wrapped his arms around her holding her tight to his chest- both of them trying to catch their breath. Deshawn fell forward til his head was laying on Meagan's still heaving tits. In time all 3 had regained their ability to breathe and to clear their heads. Deshawn got up first, helping Meagan to stand and pull her ass free of Tyrell's semi flaccid cock. They were followed by Tyrell as he slowly stood. Megan then dropped to her knees looking up at Deshawn and Tyrell saying,

"Gotta take care of my boys too."

She then licked and sucked their cocks clean and of course they were rock hard again.

*****

I can't help it that I love my 3 Boys Big Black Cocks. I mean I've become quite the Big Black Cock loving slut.

Please continue reading. And PLEASE VOTE!

Thanks. Love all you guys!

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers