All Comments on 'Meagan's Story Ch. 05'

by TX_Fun_Dr

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 7 years agoAuthor
If you wish to comment please get out from under your politically correct rock and use you name

While I appreciate all comments and critiques I suggest you climb out form under your politically correct rock and learn before you speak. Go to ANY predominately black club, dance club, players club, pick up bar, etc. Or listen to any popular black rap or hip hop music. All the black males call each other Nigger, they call women Bitches, Hos, Cum Dumps, Cum Buckets, etc. Where there is an interracial crowd - mainly black males and white women the verbiage is toned down, but only slightly, to Nigga, White Girl, Ho and Bitch by both the black males AND white females. This is REAL LIFE not some stereotypical bull shit. As well, if you don't have the BALLS to stand behind your comments by actually logging in and using your NIM instead of Anonymous, then your comments are taken as bull shit and eventually be deleted. I take MY TIME to write, check for plot flow, proof read, spell check and grammar check my stories multiple times AND I post them under my NIM. So take all of 5 seconds out of your precious day and log in under your NIM then leave a comment, Thanks Mr Anonymous who ever you are! Have a nice day Cracker!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous