Mealilah the Affiliate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't love me anymore, do you? Why else wouldn't you want to be with me?"

"Because... you would be with child...!" the words escaped him before he could stop himself.

Mealilah flinched. She saw that the knuckles of his fists turned white as they clutched the bed sheets. His whole body was shivering. It was as if he was holding back a demon.

"Is... Is that it? That's what you are afraid of? My being with child?"

"It is enough. We are at war... and your father... I couldn't..."

Mealilah took his face in her hands, lifted it against resistance, but he would not open his eyes. She leaned in and whispered pleadingly:

"Doren... you needn't worry..."

That name – the name only she used, and addressed him with only when they were alone and doing something they had been forbidden to do, or whenever she shared a secret. He had not heard anyone call him by that name in ten years.

"Please, Doren..."

A flood of memories washed over him. He remembered everything they ever did together; every word, every situation, every touch. The first time her hair brushed his face as he was helping her climb a horse. The time when she landed on him as he broke her fall from a haystack. The moment she asked him to kiss her for the first time. Back then, she already had those perfect lips. She had been eating cherries all day, and they tasted like cherries. The time they had a quarrel and she ran off somewhere, and the next time she was seen, she was swinging that cursed blade that took her away from him. He remembered the time he blamed himself for what happened, the time he went to the King and asked for punishment. The King in his grief put a hand on his head and said it would be all made right. And the time he vowed to be the King's best counselor and his most loyal servant to atone for what he thought he had done.

And now she was here, sitting in his lap, his little princess turned into a beautiful woman. He had waited for and dreamed of this moment ever since he was a boy, even though back then he did not realize it, being but a child. The moment when she would be all his, body and soul. His fists started loosening their grip. What was the use? It was true. There was no point in further excuses.

"Mea," he whispered, as if he were praying. "I... I always loved you... I never stopped..."

Mealilah smiled as she listened, finally hearing what she wanted to hear. He used the name she told him to call her by back when they decided that they would talk to each other in code. From an adult perspective, it was ridiculous how silly they were, believing that nobody would know whom "Mea" and "Doren" were. They were very small when they came up with it, but it stuck through the years. He loved calling her by that name because it meant "mine, belonging to me" in an ancient, forgotten language.

His body relaxed. It stopped shivering. A new kind of confidence manifested itself –the kind of confidence that pioneers have when they enter new lands leading new unprepared settlers. Doren looked into her eyes to see what they would tell him as he let his fingers graze the length of her thigh. He did not dare to hook them on the thin nightdress just yet.

"I missed you... I tried to imagine what you would look like after all those years..."

He watched her face as his hand migrated from her thigh to her back, to her waist, to her breast, where he let his fingers linger.

"...I tried to imagine what you would feel like..."

She squirmed in his lap and her breath became shorter. He shuddered as her movement caused the part of his leather trousers still between them to slide aside, and he felt the moisture directly on his member. A moan escaped his lips. He had not wanted to rush anything, but this was too much. He was only a man, after all. What was she thinking, begging for him with her body like that?

In one swift motion, he picked her up, got up to his knees and deposited her flat on the bunk. He covered her with his body, careful not to let his weight rest on her entirely. She was still a lot smaller than him, and her slender build made him fear that he'd crush every bone in her body if he let himself drop. He covered her neck and chest with kisses, savoring every moment.

"Look what you've done. I will not let you go anymore. I will have my way with you," he rasped over her.

She smiled and wanted to say something, but he covered her mouth with his, and she folded. He pulled at the sheer nightdress at her neck, but it would not get out of the way, so he ripped it open. Mea gasped and shivered as his blond head came down and the sensations of his cool locks and burning lips mingled on her skin. He was openly yearning for her now, if he could, he would devour her whole. He seemed to want every inch of his body to be in contact with hers.

He slowed down again when he reached one of her breasts. He let his lips circle it until they reached the pink and perky tip. He took it carefully into his mouth and it hardened a little more. Mea arched back and gave a moan.

"You can't scream... The guards might hear you... And come rushing in fearing for you life," Doren had no mercy; he tugged and lapped at the pink tip between his words.

"What will you do... if they see us like this...?"

"If they see you like this... I'll have to kill them," he said, moving to the other breast. Mea gasped once more, louder this time.

Doren traced the line of her solar plexus down to her bellybutton with kisses. The nightdress got in the way again so he ripped it clear in half. He could smell the scent of her sex, oozing with juice, and it made him slightly heady. He kissed his way down between her thighs, amidst moans and spasms. He used one finger to find the most sensitive spot, hidden somewhere under the curly brown hair. When he found it, he parted the rose petals of her sex to reach it with his tongue, but suddenly he felt her hand gripping his arm.

He looked up. She looked exquisite – her legs open for him, the sheer nightdress in shreds at her sides, her tender breasts at attention towards the heavens, and brown curls like a dark halo around her tilted little head. She was nibbling at her finger and blushing. She looked so innocent and curious that Doren wondered whether her behavior earlier today was only for show.

Now that she looked shy and hesitant, he became even more excited. His pupils dilated in a sudden surge of lust. He felt himself harden. He pondered for a split second about what he should do – continue slowly, or simply ravage her right away? He wondered which she would like better.

It was hardly fair; if he lusts so intensely after her, she must be made to lust after him as much. Doren felt he was the only one on the brink of pain due to his desire. And he could not have it. It was true that he had seen it in her eyes earlier, when she came. Back then he was unfortunately too consumed with resisting her to really appreciate it, and now she had what seemed more like a look of triumph than desire on her face. But Doren wanted to see her ache for him like he ached for her.

Ignoring the restraining hand she had placed on his arm, he lowered his mouth to the little protruding spot and gave it a lick. She twitched. He gingerly gave it another lick, letting his tongue linger on it for a bit this time. Mea gasped and shivered along her whole length. Pleased with what he saw, Doren let himself go, kissing and lapping at her sex, until his face was covered with her juices. Mea arched and twisted, suppressing and stifling all the little noises she was making, but when he slipped his finger inside her, and began moving it back and forth, the spasms made her sit up and release almost a scream. She clasped her hands over her mouth. Doren attempted another finger, his mouth all the while attached to her sex as if it were a life-giving spring. She placed a hand on his head as she lifted herself up a little for him. She had been moaning, but now she became silent. Suddenly, she pushed him away, as she fell back on the bunk and a translucent flood came from inside of her. She fell flat on her back, gasping for air, her perky breasts undulating gracefully. Doren fell back on his heels, his breath also short. He gave a chuckle as he wiped his mouth with his wrist and looked over her, very proud of himself.

"You had it coming," he said, leaning in on her to see her face. It was covered with her hair. He pulled it way. Her eyes were closed and she heaved silently.

Suddenly her eyes opened, and there it was. What Doren had hoped to find in them. Wild, glazed, savage lust, the kind that must have hurt. The kind she made him feel. The kind almost bent on revenge.

"My turn."

Mea lifted herself up on one elbow and gave him a push with her other arm. This time, he folded, lying back on his end of the bunk, next to where she had thrusted the sword. She leaned over to kiss him, but he turned his face. She turned it back and kissed him in a way one bites into an apple, careful not to let even a drop of the juice go to waste. She was straddling him, with a knee on each side, but was careful to hover above him just enough to entice, but not to satisfy him. He felt himself harden again, as she kissed her way lower and lower, as her locks brushed him, as the sheer ripped nightdress grazed him. Suddenly, the tip of one of her breasts touched and lingered right on the tip of his member. He gasped and sat up slightly, feeling his member harden to a point he did not think possible. Mea looked up amused and gave him a push to lie back down.

"Hold still."

He tried, but he could not quite bring himself to lie back down, as she continued to kiss her way down towards the inevitable. He had heard of this pleasure technique, whereby women take the male member into their mouths and bring men to their fulfillment only with their tongues, but he had never thought it possible that he would meet a woman who would actually want to do that. Never dreamed it would be his Mea.

As he watched her head move lower and lower, Mea pulled back her hair so that he could see her face. He watched in disbelief as she took his member into her hands – gently, as if it would break otherwise. There was desire in her eyes, as she stopped to look at it for a moment. And then, when she put it in her mouth, she did it slowly and with an expression of someone tasting the most amazing piece of candy ever made, her eyes rolling back as they closed. Doren could not believe this was happening. The moment her lips touched him, an electric current shocked his body. He never felt this powerless in his life. She could do anything to him now, and anything could happen, nothing would matter. It was frightening how much he did not care.

Mea's perfect lips worked up and down his shaft. She was enjoying this. She twisted her tongue along its length, and squeezed it just a little at the base, so that he felt drunk with pleasure, but none of it mattered as much as the fact that she was literally tasting him like a lollipop. It made his jaw hang and his mouth water. He helped keep her hair out of the way, but even that was beginning to be too much to concentrate on. He was coming to his limit. If she would not stop, he would explode his essence right inside her mouth!

"Mea... stop... I'm... I'm going to...", he tried to push her away, but she grabbed hold of his leather trousers with one hand and rubbed him with the other, keeping him inside her mouth all the time – so much, so fast he couldn't fight it.

"Mea... please...no... MEEAAAAHH!"

His body jerked and suddenly all became blank. He fell back on the bunk as convulsions took hold of his body. It was a moment before he regained control of himself. This time it was Mea who was sitting on her heels, smiling at him, and wiping her mouth with her wrist.

"Mea...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." he started, when he recalled what happened, genuinely concerned that he had done something she had not wanted. She shook her head, smiling, and put a finger on his lips, then leaned in and let him kiss her. He pulled her close to him, made her lie beside him on the bunk.

"Come here. Where did you learn to do this?" he asked, putting his arm across her, and resting his face close to hers, smelling her hair. She smelled like pine trees.

"I don't think this is something you learn," she answered smiling. "I think it's something that comes when the time is right."

Doren kept looking at her. He was not certain whether this was all just a dream, or if she was really there. In a sudden desire to make sure she was not just a mirage, he pulled her close, holding her as if he wanted to press her inside himself, so that she would never leave.

"I am so glad I got you back. I was afraid I would never see you again. Either that or that the next time I saw you... you would be with another..."

His voice was serious, almost solemn. Mea stirred in his embrace, fitting herself better to him.

"So was I. Perhaps you've realized it now, but you have always been a favorite among the palace female population. I was sure that by now.... In fact, I even thought that perhaps that was the reason why you resisted so much..."

Doren looked at her in surprise. A lot of good his resistance had done him so far.

"And yet you still persisted? What if I had been married?" he asked propping himself up on his elbow, curious to hear her reply.

"I was prepared to take the risk."

"You did not really think of what I would have to go through, did you?"

"No. I wanted you for myself."

"Quite selfish of you."

"I am an only child. And a princess; I always get what I want."

"Why do I love you so much?"

"Because I am all you ever wanted."

"Why are you so perfect?"

"In the end, you are glad I persisted, aren't you?"

"I want you so much..."

Doren's mouth descended on hers, ending their exchange. He wasn't kissing her: he was savoring her. His lips moved from her mouth to her cheek; from there, to her neck; then they migrated to her ear. He could feel her heartbeat rising and her body becoming impatient again, but he had no intention of hurrying. They had been making so much noise, and yet nobody had come. That was either a brilliant stroke of luck, or he would have to wash someone's ears and mouth with soap tomorrow morning, lest he never hear the end of it from his subordinates. Nonetheless, they had this night all to themselves. They would soon reach the warring province, where much would have to be done, so who knew when the next night like this would come. Doren had no intention of hurrying.

Mea was writhing in anticipation, so he lifted her arms above her head where he pinned them down. He proceeded to kiss his way up to one of her palms. What a curiosity the feminine body was: when he kissed the inside of her forearm, she moaned in ecstasy. He released her arms only to have her discard the ripped nightdress, while he freed himself from the tight grip of his leather riding trousers. The oil lamp Mea had threatened to use to set fire to the camp was still standing on the little table next to the bunk. It was shedding a faint glow that made their bodies appear bronze in the twilight.

Standing in the light, after they have shed the last of their clothing and inhibitions, they looked at each other, as if they were seeing one another for the first time. Doren ran his fingers through her hair as it cascaded onto her breast and around her shoulder.

"Promise me..." he started. She focused her eyes on him, waiting for him to finish. "Promise, that once we reach your father's castle.... And once I've asked him for your hand... that you will become my wife."

Mealilah took a breath and released it slowly. She was not surprised: this was so like him. Responsible. Committed. To the end. To the last detail. This was why she had waited for him. She took his face into her hands and kissed it.

"I promise," she whispered.

Before she knew it, one of his arms swung under her knees, and she found herself in his embrace, her feet dangling above the ground, and one of her breasts pushing sharply into his side. He was holding her fast, her entire length practically in contact with his chest. And he was looking straight into her eyes. She could not help but lower them, feeling a wave of heat going to her face. The light hid her blush, but she knew he noticed a change. He turned and deposited her slowly on the bunk, never once averting his face. Mea had the sudden urge to cover herself with her hands when she was finally free of his arms.

"You look troubled," she heard, as Doren paused over her. "Did I do anything...?"

"No," she cut him off before he could finish. "You didn't..."

She turned to answer him, but she stopped. Doren had placed one palm next to her face, and the other across her, closer to the waist, and he braced himself on them. He was poised over her, every fiber in his body focusing on her – listening. At that instant, his entire being was waiting to hear what was wrong, his entire being needed to know. Mea had never seen anything like this, never imagined it possible that one troubled look from her could be met with so much attention. Something fluttered in her heart, something broke free and it flooded her entire body. Her arms relaxed, her knees unclenched. She reached for his face. He leaned in slowly, carefully, unsure of what had changed. The kiss she gave him was deep and hungry, it made his head spin. When he could finally pull away to catch his breath, he noticed her eyes were different from a moment ago. They were beckoning him, inviting him in. Lusting after him.

Effortlessly, he placed himself over her, between her wonderful legs, as they glided up and down his back. He wanted to let himself drop on her so that their bodies would touch and mingle like milk and honey, but knew he would crush her, so he rested his weight on one elbow and his knees. His other hand was busy making sure that all the curves he remembered on her were still there. Mea writhed underneath him, kissing his neck and biting his ear, until his free hand made its way to the moist protruding bud below her belly. Her mouth fell open, as Doren gingerly let one finger slide in. She stopped wriggling and relaxed her legs and arms, like a baby finally being rocked to sleep. She sucked air in with each thrust, but eventually she harnessed the pleasure that was sweeping her, and reached for Doren's face once more.

Her hands fell to the side, and her body arched upward, as Doren introduced another finger inside her. He smiled seeing how weak she was against what he was doing to her. But she refused to just lie there and take it. She reached for his face yet again, pulling it closer. When their lips met, she thrust her tongue into his mouth, and coaxed his tongue out. Before he knew it, she managed to attach herself to it and began sucking on it like a leech. Doren sensed his head was spinning again. He pulled himself away before the sensation made him reel and drop on top of her. He would not relinquish control of this one to her. A disappointed groan escaped her, like she had been sucking on something delicious and it has been pulled out of her mouth. She wanted him to come back, but he made his way down to one of her breasts instead. The thrusts of his hand had become regular, and her entire body was undulating with them. He lowered his mouth just enough to have the pink tip of her breast move on its own under his tongue. Her hands fell to the side, as her chest rose to meet his mouth. She was under his control once more.

Doren kissed his way across to the other breast. Mea was writhing in pleasure again, running her fingers through his hair. She was still attempting to pull his face up to hers. She was trying to take charge. Then suddenly, he let her. He covered her surprised mouth with his, and she immediately drew his tongue inside hers. She felt his fingers withdraw from inside her. He pulled himself away from her altogether, and sat up between her legs.