Mealilah the Affiliate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mea perched herself up on her elbows, surprised at him having moved so far away. Doren was panting, catching his breath, so she ventured forward. She sat up and wanted to reach for his swollen groin, but he caught her hand. He chuckled, and she looked up at him, once more surprised. Strongly but slowly, he pushed her back onto the bunk, making her lie flat. He put both her wrists over her head and held them with one hand. She writhed and tried getting closer to his face.

"Come here...", she purred, trying to reach his lips. His free hand was fumbling below. Mea was getting more and more excited by the fact that he was holding her pinned down, unable to do anything. She wanted to put her arms around him, but she could not, so she wrapped her legs around him instead. She gave him a bite on the neck. Then suddenly, her mouth and eyes fell wide open, her whole body arching upward, even under Doren's partial weight, when she felt him enter her. A groan from deep within her throat escaped her lips.

"Hold still," he whispered, releasing her wrists, and slowly raising himself on his arms. Watching her face very intently, he began churning inside her. Easing in and easing out. With each thrust, he could feel the soft muscles enveloping his erect manhood respond with a spasm, milking him. With each thrust, she moaned, it came seconds after each spasm, she was trying to stop herself, but she could not. It made him want to push harder, push faster, but he did not want to hurt her. She was completely soft now, defenseless; she was not even trying to pull him close to kiss him anymore. She was in awe of the pleasure he was giving her.

"Does it hurt?" he whispered, lowering himself to her, so that she might put her arms around him. She could not answer; she just shook her head. She pressed herself against him, tightening the grip of her legs, and she placed her chin in the small of his shoulder, right next to his ear.

"Please... faster..." she breathed into it. Her words triggered some sort of mechanism inside him. Before he could process her request in his mind, his body responded. The restraints he had placed on himself started to fall off, one by one. Mea gave a scream of pleasure so pure that it sent tingles down Doren's spine.

His hand moved on reflex, muffling any other sweet noises she might have made. She was screaming in ecstasy, if anybody had heard them and was on their way, Doren would surely be executed on the spot. But somehow the knowledge that he might not have much time left, that they might discover them, made him work so much harder. He wanted to bring her to a climax before anybody from the camp came into his tent.

It had been a long day and a long night, but Doren was discovering untapped reservoirs of energy. His body was working on its own, filled with a primal need unlike anything he had ever known. Mea's body rose up, poising itself to accept the flood of bliss, but it was eventually unable to contain it.

"Doren...! I...I'm..." she could not finish because a massive spasm took her, as the onslaught of pleasure made her explode from within. She clasped both hands over her mouth to muffle the final howl that could not be stopped. Moments later, Doren pulled out and exploded his essence onto her belly, his hips bucking uncontrollably. They both collapsed side by side on the bunk, spent. They lay panting for a while, looking into each other's eyes.

"Why did you... pull out...?" Mea started, curious to know.

"This is... not a good time... for you... to be with child..." Doren answered, giving her hand a squeeze and bringing it to his lips to kiss it. Mea smiled at his foresight.

"I told you... you need not worry... I learned... a thing or two... in that monastery..." she smiled.

"Oh? Next time... be sure to tell me... in advance... instead of maybe cutting me..." he answered, amused. They chuckled, like children, who have just shared a naughty secret. Doren was lying on his side, facing her, and Mea wanted to turn to the side to face him also.

"Wait, lie still, I need to clean you," he said pointing to her belly, and blushing a little as he got off the bunk in search of a piece of cloth. He came back with a kerchief and began wiping her lap almost frantically. The semen had become more fluid and was spilling to the sides unmanageably.

"I apologize..." he started.

"Stop apologizing. The sisters told me it's good for the skin," Mea answered, smiling.

Doren glanced at her sideways, a little relieved.

"What kind of sisters do they have in that monastery?"

Mealilah lifted herself up on her elbows, and smiled even wider before she answered.

"Wise ones."

He looked at her again, as she was perched there on her elbows, naked and smiling at him. He let the kerchief drop to the ground, and he moved in to kiss her.

"God, how I love you..."

"And I love you, Lucas Doren veil app Skelik. I have never loved anyone else," she said smiling at him, a familiar confidence radiating at him from her face. Doren sank to his knees by the bunk.

"I hope I do not wake up tomorrow to find this has all been a dream. I have wanted to be with you for so long... I never imagined it would be like this."

"...Do you regret it?" she asked hesitantly.

"No, I do not mean it that way. I am just... overwhelmed by you."

They paused, looking at each other. Doren traced the line of her jaw, lightly, as if it were made of thin porcelain. Everything was so quiet.

"I guess nobody heard us after all," she murmured, folding to the touch of his hand.

"I do not know what to think of it. I doubt we went unnoticed though," he answered, looking around, suddenly pulled back into reality.

"I think I'd better go back to my tent..." Mea moved to get off the bunk, looking around for something to put on.

"Oh. Of course. If you wish, there is water in the jug... Before you leave, perhaps you are hungry... I... I am sorry about your nightdress..." Doren started, as he scrambled to his feet and noticed the torn pile next to the bunk. Their eyes met. They burst out laughing despite themselves. Doren jumped on the bunk and pinned Mea back to it, covering her with his own body, holding her close. She folded to his embrace, letting his arms encircle her and burying her face under his neck, hiding from the world.

"Do you really have to go? Can't you stay here?" he muttered into her hair.

"I am the princess, I can do whatever I like, but you are the Commander. You might get in trouble if they see me here."

"I don't care. I will deal with that when it comes. I don't want you to go."

"Very well, I didn't really want to go either! Hand over the bed cover. Oh, and I'll need some of that water in the jug to clean up. Would you like me to take a look at that cut?" she giggled.

"Yes, please. Oh, and Mea...?"

"Yes?"

"Could we maybe also... take the sword out of the bunk now?"

They both looked to the left, behind Doren, where the hilt of the longsword and a part of its blade was still visible, buried in the makeshift bunk, and they laughed once more. In all their tossing, neither of them was cut by this blade that was sharper than a razor. Legend has it that the blade is blunt to the touch of those who wield it. They can never be hurt by it, and it can never be used against them. But why the illustrious affiliate's lover had been spared any injury save for the one she inflicted upon him herself when he first rejected her advances, is unknown. Some say it was because he had become part of her that night, body and spirit, forever to remain as one, others – that his prowess at dodging a weapon was so great he could do it even during love-making. There are many versions.

*