All Comments on 'Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 05'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just terrible

Moronic and infantile. A really, really badly written pile of garbage.

MickZimMickZimalmost 10 years ago
Loved it.

Can't wait to find out what happens next and am hoping that we see more of Humbert later on. Thanks!

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 10 years ago
Great chapter!

Very intrigued about what's going to happen next!

seandulacseandulacalmost 10 years ago
reminds me of the movie Neighbor

Pure psycho. No sane person would do any of the things described in this story. You can have one or two crazy people in a story and get away with it, but having so many characters being totally insane is not believable. In real life most of the characters in this story would be in prison.

Maybe this story could be set in a prison. Or maybe an insane asylum.

Rape is a sexual turn on for a VERY SMALL percentage of the population. You would never have groups of high school girls that into it.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 10 years ago
For the love of god

Somebody has to stop these girls. THEY'RE OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gothic horror

Really atmospheric chapter with Brad getting his comeuppance. You have to feel sorry for the poor guy by the end, he's totally fucked out of his mind! April is even crazier than Red!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
DAMN

Holy shit Red is making an army of sex slaves.

Humbert you gotta fight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Masterpiece

I seriously LOVE this guy's series. The way his stories develope and what they're based on (I like asses too). Its absolutely amazing.

Mr_AndersinMr_Andersinover 2 years ago

Good job.

One down two to punish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous