All Comments on 'Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 11'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Look forward to the day rex is shown justice. Real justice., not some oneupsmanship by a sleazebag worse fhan her. Derrick and robert got what they deserved. But someday some one who was truly wronged will knock red down for good. Meanwhile, i llove reading her exploits. Also, cant wait to hear more from dexter. Hope theres something soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Worth the wait

This installment was worth the wait. This series is well written, and full of surprise. I can't wait to find out how it ends. I hope you wont make us wait as long next time for the next installment. Kudo's to you for coming up with this. It's sexually devious and i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thrilling

Nice comeback after awhile. Love the twist and bits of remorse that are developing. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
is this real life?

truly, have the god answered our prayers? aughhhh, finally !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow Great and questions

hi mondo this was well written thank for allowing me to enjoy this but I am slightly confused I dont understand why leslie would target officer Reed maybe i missed something prior to this chapter I'm just curious why she would go for him...has she checked up on Humbert yet? is she pregnant and trying to trap Reed? Is she going to kill Reed to get back at red and then use the dna from his semen along with the bruising on her neck to claim a justified killing because of rape?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Humbert

Jesus, I really hope Humbert ends up ok in the end. Poor kid has gone through fucking hell, and he was too scared to get himself out of it. He's just an innocent, helpless kid who did nothing wrong and payed the price for it. If he ends up in prison, it'll be heartbreaking, at least for me. Maybe it'll be best to just kill him off; putting him out of his misery. I don't know. I guess I'm just so invested in his story that I feel like I need to put these thoughts out there. You're the author, Mondo. You have control here. Do what you need to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hoping

I know this might be weird but I am kind of hoping leslie snaps out of it and she and humbert find happiness together.

NightPorterNightPorterover 7 years ago
Welcome back

Part of me wants Humbert to get as far away from these bitches as possible. Another part of me wants him to end up with Leslie in the end. Great to see another chapter up. You write very vivid characters and a very compelling story and I'm looking forward to more.

TerraKhanTerraKhanover 7 years ago
To Be Continued?

I hope the next chapter follows up sooner than the other. The wait was worth it though. Nice story

Jimmyrag72Jimmyrag72over 7 years ago

If you're done with the series can you give the fans a good ending?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous